FAIR WARNING! IF YOU HOLD BITCOIN SELL NOW!

Will be worthless by August, probably sooner. Crashed like fuck today, and this is just the beginning.

You were warned.

coindesk.com/price/

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/another-financial-tidal-wave-is-coming-soon-get-ready
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's too late

You might be right user...

it's dropped 600usd in 3 days

That's honestly pretty normal, the same thing happened like 3 weeks ago. The only reason people are acting like the sky is falling is due to all of the newfags panicking over any sort of drop

WHAT ABOUT ETHEREUM
WAS TOLD ALL OVER HERE "BUY ETHEREUM!" ALL YESTERDAY!
Finally I bought an ETH Coin... Value has dropped by over 10% in one day! WTF POL?

the u.s. government is about to outlaw crypto. that's why it's plummeting.

or because of the coming quantum CPUs

yes please sell it goyim, it's going to be worthless! it's not like someone will buy a metric fuckton of it since it's really low and make a huge profit once it inevitably rises again.

Take it or leave it user, just don't say you weren't warned.

More than 400USD today alone

I made 15k a few weeks ago on it. it'll rise once amazon and ebay accept it, which a little birdy told me is going to be VERY soon ;)

Your birdy is an idiot. Prepare to be sorely disappointed.

Yes, please continue buying bitcoins. Nothing could possible go wrong with that plan.

you're delusional

>jews blacklist Sup Forums on paypal cause they don't want this place to get big
>but bitcoin is gonna go on amazon

lol who cares what the price is, unless you're some (((currency speculator))) who fell for the bitcoin commodity meme. The main value of bitcoin is a decentralized currency that can't be deflated or seized by any authority and has no boundary between borders. It is a model currency for the internet and for the future, maybe somebody will make a derivative coin that has some feature to reduce speculation and we can settle on using that.

We're overdue for a recession. We got lucky in '08. Probably not so much next time. Another Financial Tidal Wave is Coming Soon.

trunews.com/article/another-financial-tidal-wave-is-coming-soon-get-ready

President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.” Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.”

Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime. Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

It was fucking called. Look at the market, the volume, the floor, and see how much BTC dumped are needed to crash it 100-200-400-800 dollars.
>bitcoin is highly divisible and can send any amount you want.
Yeah, except now a transaction will cost like 15 fucking dollars. Wasn't bitcoin meant to have a low transaction fee ? Wasn't it also meant for micropayments? How am I going to spend it if yesterday was worth 100 and now it's worth 1000 ? I'm going to keep it... and money is NOT meant to be hoarded, it's meant to be spent.
All the rollercoaster you are seeing now are trading bots, china, and whales trying to fuck up the market.
Bitcoin could be a great thing, but (((someone))) ruined it for all of us.

I bet you are the same leaf that screamed crash and burn a couple month ago on the loonie. Nothing happened , do not get me wrong anything can happen in trading as in life. If you really knew insider information you would already have taken positions to cash in on the move. One day move is nothing to be alarmed about, most likely today's Fed hike took steam out of the cryptocurrency. I do not trade bitcoin , but you sound like the Brexit stay lads shouting about how the pound would burst .

sounds exciting

It won't be exciting if you are not saved

>How terrible it will be for you who long for the day of the Lord! What good will that day do you? For you it will be a day of darkness and not of light. It will be like someone who runs from a lion and meets a bear! Or like someone who comes home and puts his hand on the wall—only to be bitten by a snake! The day of the Lord will bring darkness and not light; it will be a day of gloom, without any brightness. (Amos 5:18-20)

>has an investment for one day
>why aren't I rich yet, Sup Forums?

It's actually in an extended third wave. The fifth wave will be past $5000 and will take place sometime in July or August. This isn't speculation, this is Elliot Wave analysis of the BTC/USDT pairing chart.

Screenshot this post.

>Sell
>August will crash bitcoin
>Come September
>OP buys all bitcoins around
>Rothschilds of the cyber.

>The fifth wave will be past $5000
Then people will start dumping and it will crash to 2000/2500... whatever the floor will be. There will be lots of bagholders.
I'll make sure to have enough popcorn & beer to enjoy the show.

You retards all invested in worthless bitcoins while i'm gonna get rich off of niggers

That's why you sell quickly instead of waiting for the top.

bip 148 and segwit will drive the price to new highs from september to october you stupid kyke.

Fucking aye it's too late

I have over 50k and I've already lost over 10 of it

because you bought at the top retard

god your a dumb kyke, saying it will be worthless by august when the price will most likely sky rocket. Get gassed you dumb greedy kyke

Just imagine if all the fags who sold all the bitcoins when the price dropped from 1 thousands dollars to 250 dollars years ago, instead had hold them. They all could have sold them now by 2400 dollars.

You should only sell all your bitcoins only if a new competidor appears. That can make instantaneous safe transactions and has no transactions limits. And be even more descentralized than bitcoin.

Doesn't really matter anymore if you bought at $400. It ain't going to zero.

Litecoin will come out on top. Cap this.

Goys, what website can I use to convert some leftover btc to fiat now and buy btc again after the upcoming crash?

I only ever bought through LBC, preferably it would be something that doesn't require ID ( like coinbase afaik ) because I'm that paranoid.

>inb4 use btc ATM, not an option

Quit panicking, noob.

>2017
>not owning some niggers

Buy ETH ya plebs

Yes. That's what you would ideally do. If you don't get greedy.

>bip 148 and segwit will drive the price to new highs from september to october
No. The hype drives the price insanely high. The actual happening day will be quite disappointing.

>it's dropped 600usd in 3 days
and it's still at a price that was all time highs 3 week ago. people needs some perspective when watching the crypto roller coaster.

just buy BT or ETH now. Sell in it a couple of days for a quick profit.

Personally, I'm holding on to ETH that I Bought at 200$

How is bitcoin related to this place, rube?

>lost over 10 of it
you don't lose anything until you sell

I guess I should make this clearer. My intention is not to send the fiat to any bank account, but simply to have it stored in the account balance of coinbase or whatever service and be able to buy btc later from that. Without having to submit any ID to verify the account and so on.

Also, is litecoin really gonna pop next? I slept on eth and now I'm jaded as fuck.

lol ethereum crashes when bitcoin crashes. Ethereum is stull bitcoins bitch.

>Buy ETH ya plebs
FUCKING NOW?

> Holding on to fake money as an investment
> Buying fake money with real money as an investment

I made a thousand off of fake money you ukip dick sucking faggot

And its gonna peak at least 1,5x in 2 months

YES!!!

It will eventually go up again...

Meanwhile overpriced houses are flying off the market.

>it's dropped 600usd in 3 days

Good time to buy.

I agree with this guy. Please sell your bitcoins! If you guys can get the price down to around 1000, ill be able to make a fortune when it shoots back up.

Stupid niggers don't understand that those market manipulations are moves by kike whales to shake out weak hand ed faggots into panic selling their bitcoins away.

You try to tell dumb fucks this is nothing but a modern day pyramid scheme and tulip mania that's going to zero because any fucking retard can make digital coins and there is nothing backing them and you get ignored.

O'well, when it crashes to zero, at least precious electricity will be conserved for something useful and there will be a glut of discount GPUs to be had.

Every generation needs their own pyramid scheme and subsequent crash to learn their lesson.

>because any fucking retard can make digital coins

Actually, no. It costs a lot of money to mine these coins. It would take you, at the current difficulty of mining, over 1000 years to mine a single coin on a PC. There is a limited number of possible coins that can be mined and when the last one is complete, there wont be more.

Someone is pumping up the value and will cash out sending it into free fall. This is how speculation and ponzi schemes work,

To anyone with economist degree here - do the rise and current fall of Bitcoin follow any kind of economical model? I'm into this stuff and was wondering if I could read any financial theory about it anywhere.

>mfw

if only...

Just bought $3,000 of BTC a few hours ago nigger. Immediately bought $1,200 of ETH with some of the BTC.

Dude, that crap is like 10 years away.

Bitcoin is extremely volatile, but it always goes up. it may dip real low soon, but give it a couple years and bam, it'll be worth 10k+

How do you exchange btc for eth with minimal fees?

kek I bought in at 40, sold a good amount at 360. your choices are your own, dont blame anyone else

bitcoin going to drop by half by the end of the week digits confirm

No it's not.

coinbase is good. 1% of the transaction.

Spoken like a true believer. It's a bubble. Long term it may make it there, but it's an indicator of how the dollar is losing purchasing power.

Make an account on poloniex, their max fee is 0.25% on a transaction I believe

Yes buy now Goy.

coinbase is bullshit and one of the most expensive exchanges out there.

No, not even close. There are other ones that charge 5-10%.

I bought $75 and the fee was almost $5

Holy shit, I was considering the other day buying £500 worth, glad I didn't.

wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

good, I hope it becomes worthless soon, too easy to exploit and launder money and other degenerate shit. Enjoy it when it becomes worthless while I sell my premium keyword .com's for tens of thousands. You are a bunch of idiots lol.

If you want a glimpse of the future, look into .xyz keyword names going for dirt cheap 99c now and resell for thousands later.

bye

>Let me try again for you pal

I sold my bitcoins for $2950 each to a guy when it pushed like crazy. Won't tell the total amount because you all would probably be jelly as fuck. :^
I will probably wait some before buying again.
Made a solid 190% profit nevertheless. Still in on Ethereum though. Currently up 1400% (went in late here because of vacation shit).

Oh and also, no BTC won't crash. As in a complete meltdown. Those days are over, at least until China or USA publicly shit throws it.
It's normal for bitcoins to go up and down a few hundred dollars before pushing up again.

k

>I hope it becomes worthless
>Enjoy it while it becomes worthless

fuck off retard.

No way they're going to accept it before the upcoming chain split is resolved.

congrats on the ethereum I could have got in at $50 but put $2k into bitcoin instead. Glad someone else here gets that bitcoin isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

>falling for the bitcoin jew
I hope you faggots lose everything.

I've bought $8k worth of ETH just a couple days ago. It will go back, all cryptops are following the same pattern now, it's artificial as fuck

>buy a domain .xyz
>can't defame Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, Daniel Negari by their TOS

Cybersquatting is so 1999

/biz/ fag here. The bubble is about to burst.

I hope you stay miserable letting inflation chip away at your savings account.

B-But there is confidence in digital currency. The community trusts each other, and shadow brokers will not let it fail.

Its because of the ICOs, alot of movement from one commodity to another has happened. That One Gram and Iota made a hell of an impact these last 2 days.

So will the post apocalyptic water traders accept bitcoin?

t. wall street bankster
you pissed off because only banks are suppose to exploit and launder money and do degenerate shit ?

I was super bummed I did not invest in bitcoin

>fagtron
>fagflag
>flimflag
>flimflam

august 1st is pretty much going to be the bitcoin civil war playing out. If you still want to invest do a little research an keep an eye on the price, there is the potential to lose some or gain alot in the coming months.

You must be new to bitcoin.

Same as ANY other modern currencies

Gemini is better

Yeah to housing investors flipping it to one another, last guy stuck with the check is fucked.

>buying meme coins and not using them for drugs
lmao

The only currency of the future will be guns and ammo. Remember this when that day comes.