Poland Hate thread

FUCK Poland and these Polish niggers that inhabit that good for nothing country. They're literally the Mexicans of Europe
>move to better nations to get better jobs
>still are nationalistic for their home country they're barely affiliated with, talk about having pride for their home nation
>dumb, low IQ morons who cause crime everywhere they go
>eat terrible food and open up shops with their awful food
>loiter around and cause trouble
>claim to be religious but are all scum

Release your hatred for the Polish subhuman in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6f3hqA-S1Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=GHjpvpZyuow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.ARYAN

Fuck off you disgusting KRAUT.

There is nothing wrong with Poland.

pole, you need to go back

Holy fuck I could have guessed the Polish filth diaspora would be posting from a UK flag. You Polish niggers are the biggest leeches on that country. It's your number 1 host country

Fuck Polish niggers

Could be worse, I could be living in a country that isn't Poland.

you'd kill for a nice, normal Polish wife. Gorg women. Nice, not spoiled, and with family values.Yes please.

Smartest guy I know is Polish. Culturally Catholic but not a dick about it. Better than being Muslim anyway. Poles are fucking amazing. I think their Polish shops are weird as fuck though - nothing against them, just, why come here to set up a Polish shop. With fucking weird food and non-English names.

Honestly, Polish people are amazing (the ones I've met, anyway), the women can be amazing too.

That country has had a rough fucking time, but the people are amazing.

WENN ICH DAS SEH
WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

W-wait, can he finish my plastering first?

You're marrying a literal gold digging welfare leech nigger though that can only cook kielbasa a garbage food. Polish women are low tier women because Polish people are practically Negroids

>Catholic but not a dick about it
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*inhales*
>Catholic
>but not a dick about it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry this is a no niggers allowed thread

take this one ==

I am not Polish I am 100% Pure Bred ANGLO and there is literally nothing wrong with them.

They're usually blonde, white and slim as fuck, like many European women. Swedish girls are superior, obviously.

You're one to talk, the former confederate states are like 50% nigger, aren't they?

Fuck poles desu. They should stay in their containment zone.

Sure "Catholic but not a dick about it"-guy

this

mfw brits give polacks shit but not pakis

why do you hate white people, brits?

Not even close to 50% and we keep the niggers in check like we have for over 200 years. Good thing we don't have many poles here you would've gotten the rope too

Is that supposed to mean something? You're just being ambiguously cunty. It's as if you're straining to make a point, but are mentally constipated. Maybe you need a Polish plumber to fix you up.

You're literally defending welfare niggers coming in to your country stealing from you and committing almost as much crime as the pakis. Now wonder your country is so fucked when you tolerate polish niggers

Kys mohamed.

>be poleshit
>have entire economy based on gibs from the economic powers of the EU
>waste it on dumb shit like churches and religious education
>all your female relatives in britain burn the coal
>be a shithole

Nothing wrong with Pakis either. Their women pretend to be loyal but they love white cock. Unless they're Muslim, in which case they should be shipped back to blow themselves up like their fairytale Quran tells them to.

Hey sorry, excuse me I just catholic. I usually don't talk about it so I don't get perceived as that dick catholic dude.

i was a bit mad about that but im not even surprised desu, i would hate brits as well if a million of their chavs started working in poland, even if they were well behaved it feels like an invasion if people come in that much mass.

My best friends have been either Russian, Polish, or German growing up.

Catholics are cunts though, it's part of the religion. The best Catholics are the ones that don't take their fucking creepy shit seriously, like my Polish friend.

Enjoy that Catholic guilt making your life misery in servitude of a fictional character, a proxy for the men fucking you up the ass politically.

really makes me think about being Catholic but not being a dick about it

>is probably american or a bong
>complains that another country's food is "awful"

>Nothing wrong with Pakis either

wew lad

>Nothing wrong with Pakis either.
Enjoy your NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

American food is 10x better than fucking Polish nigger cuisine.

You're just repeating what I said, are you mentally retarded? HODOR? HODOR!

I mean, how does it feel to be getting replaced in your own country by mutated inbred pakis?

>First-cousin marriages, which are are legal in the UK, are practised within Britain’s Pakistani community, as well as among some Arab and African families. Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.

Face it bong, this is your country's future.

Cousins marry in many countries, have done throughout history, and before law, did so for hundreds of thousands of years. Deal with it.

>american
>food
pick one

>I don't want to be cocky *sips coke* but I catholic *gasps*

Hell is for ever!

No my country's future is still taking Polish women as prostitutes for us upper-middle-class men. :D

Probably that girl you loved at school, and moved to England. She's in our brothels now.

>be OP
>more than likely overweight and cowardly american neckbeard from nowherseville in the state of nowhere, usa
>"grrr polish are subhumans"
>finishes his cheetos and mountain dew
>goes on omegle to continue his hobby and only skill of typing 'M' and 'asl'
>"hey F 18 from poland"
>"oh h-hey, p-polish girls are cute"

kys fatty. Polish men are tall, strong, handsome, and certainly not subhumans. There's a reason why this country isn't being overrun. Go outside cuckold

Dreck!

I know I am being insulted, but honestly all I hear is writhing of a dying nation.

Oh I'm sorry you thought she was able to afford the rent here, with Polish money? Hahahahaha.

t. Schlomo

I mean, I can only feel embarrassed for the bongs.

And your native women are in paki rape dungeons all over your country right now, what's your point britroach?

>be anglo
>claim to hate irish, pakis, poles , you name it
>do nothing about them

and lol upper middle class "men"
>weakling detected
yeah I'm sure even our trashy girls just love you

For letting such a good country wither away like that.

>polish men are strong
>literally loses every war Poland fights
>gets fucked by Russia and Germany every five years are so
>b-but we're so stronk guys

Even though I'm not a brit, it still saddens me to see people suffer like that. Even if it is due to their own stupidity.

BECAUSE RAPE NEVER HAPPENS IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

Human beings have never wanted to rape other human beings! It's all political now, it's all part of a master liberal agenda to rape everyone and shatter my perfect race fantasy.

Get a fucking grip.

>literally loses every war Poland fights
Here's your (you)
Because I almost took that bait.

Top KEK
The bong was on your side you dumb poleshit

We could always ship more akbars your way if that's what you'd prefer?

>amerilards actually believe this meme

WTF I hate poland now.
Please take some refugees.

if you want to shit on us at least do it with facts, like us being poor or something, you going all retarded is just meh
kys niggerlover, or perchance an actual nigger, then kill yourself even faster please

this fucking board and false flags...

fuck off kike

>was on your side
We learned in 1939 that brits are never really on our side, no matter what they claim or pretend. Same for the french fags.
And no, he's a paki apologist, he is partly responsible for the downfall and rape of his country.

And what's going to fix it shlomo? Immigration?

So sad, so miserable, 56% boy. We will pray you to survive upcoming muslim and nigger invasion from our comfy full white neighbourhoods

Ps: thanks for taking our bydlo and coalburners

bandera?

yeah, because losing wars after gallant fights and resistance totally disregards the fact that average working class Polish men like to lift and keep fit.

there's a reason why we have a masculine image worldwide, chadburgerstein. and there's a reason why you don't have this image

he loves pakis, my countryman was right to not give a fuck what he thinks about us

>We learned in 1939 that brits are...
zZZZzzzZZzzZZzz

0,02 cents were sent to your account. Gongratulation, you made it past the captcha and tried to divide the place for the 1000th time, but you still don't give up. Is this truely what people call insanity?

I'd prefer to be swamped by Poles rather than putting up with home grown niggers.

Those girls were white trash, I don't consider them "my women". They get raped by their own dads, some brown guys raping them is just the sea they swim in. Every country has poor areas, they're all scum, rapists and victims alike.

You countryman also has a cuckoldry folder and shows anti white behaviour

this, I have NO idea how to do anything blue collar, including fucking my own wife. Thank goodness for the Polish!

>Le only the bad people leave meme

Lmao, most of the country lives on like 200 bucks a month. The average polish subhuman that is lucky enough to leave, leaves. You have had 30 years since communism and you have done nothing to improve your station except being a pest on other nations.

>that webm
Visiting Poland was pretty great cause I could eat at gourmet restaurants every night for like $8-10. The food was good and amazing for the price but not exceptional in absolute terms.

>be chad
>call yourself 'n-nationalist!'
>don't even excercise
>don't even belong to an action-taking nationalist organisation

as your 5'7 cuck 'leader' would say, Sad!

>America doesn't have a masculine image worldwide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pic related. The world will always see Americans as the Chads of the world, certainly more masculine than some Polish niggers known for doing nothing but drinking on street corners and getting into fights with children

poles are supposed to be toilet cleaners, yet they keep clogging this board with their retarded breads

>shit on other country while hiding behind safe space flag

at least don't be a pussy about it.

POLAND LOVE THREAD

>has a cuckoldry folder and shows anti white behaviour
>none of those are evident itt
are you high or retarded
oh right, im so sorry

As a confederate you should be in solidarity with the Polish, afterall you have historically been pincushions to better men

Actually it seems like they go after the prime girls around 15-20, and are usually groomed from "consensual relationships" where they usually supply them with drugs and host parties for them so the girls see them as cool and trust them more
No other countries that aren't 3rd world shitholes have rape epidemics like yours, and those 3rd world countries don't have the resource or desire to coverup said rapes, so the situation in your country is likely even worse than whats being reported
The average brit male is just so pathetic you're getting cucked by a bunch of fuckugly goatherders

>t. angry euro

leave polan alone. just because he doesnt want the muslim plague doesnt mean you can pick on him. he's the only good country in europe

>average american.jpg

From Wikipedia
"Eastwood is of English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry."

Donald Trump is the product of capitalist america, he's your image now. He's what the world sees, and laughs at.

Excellent post, my Confederate brother.

Poles are disgusting subhumans. They should all be gassed.

Kraut here. envy Polski for not cucking to fckn EU BS yet.

you're generally seen as a bunch of LARPers and cucks whos great grandpas were maybe tough guys.

you're nothing , chad. you can't say "we" when referring to 'fellow' americans because you aren't even related by blood. you're a bunch of mongrels. where's your genetics that you're renowned for, burger? even your accents and voices, they are weak, there's no masculinity or pride in your voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f3hqA-S1Hw

poland doesn't call corn syrup honey.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHjpvpZyuow

Well at least they don't funnel in Sandniggers and other Kebabs into their country. Besides, Slavs are the true master race.

what wars did you win?

Sad, this thread is probably a divide and conquer stunt by some fucking kike, they hate the idea that someone resists (((EU))) forced blacking through taking the rapefugees.

Brits I met hate the fucking pakis and admire Poland for resisting this shit, can't blame the ordinary working class, we're stunting the wage growth, on the other hand, not many brits want to take jobs in the factories. Your social benefits are too good.

I long for the time we remove the kikes once more, leftist traitors are next.

As a polish immigrant I understand your hate for us.

I would have stayed in Poland if it wasn't so utterly shit.

THIS THREAD IS TAKEN OVER BY Polish Love Thread
Poles:
>nationalistic for their home country, talk about having pride for their home nation
>The only based Catholics left on the entire planet
>One of the whitest nations in the world
>Slavic
>Anti-Mudslime
>Anti-refugee
>Anti-immigration
>Literally the most based EU country
Give me one Pole over a billion bongs. I LOVE POLAND

So, there's a family of polacks sitting around watching the TV and the mother says to the father,
"Let's tell the kids to go outside and P-L-A-Y so we can go upstairs and fuck."

You know what, in some shitty city suburb I'll never visit because I don't want cancer, you're probably right. I don't know what happens outside my social-economic bubble, which I'm comfortable in, and there will always be wealth dividing the scum and the decent folk, like my good self. doesn't matter what country it is.

We still thinking skin colour affects the quality of the lay, or the mind of the occupant? Fuck me, how dumb are you fuckers?

Worst part about pols actually has to do with their similarity w/ mexicans.

See, in the states, mexican cleaners / laborers keep their heads down, like if i walk into a room where my mexi cleaning lady is working shes like "oh lo ciento sir, sorry sorry, will come bak luego"

and pols, who are also mostly dirty house cleaners, have very different demeanor. they'll come into a room youre in to clean and grumble some gross slavic grievances while cleaning around me and knocking over my shit, they're fuckin terrible.