/FTG/ - Female Traditionalism General

What /FTG/ is:
>A daily thread where like-minded individuals can talk about how to improve Western female culture
>A place where women can discuss our unique roles in society and the responsibilities that come with it
>Self-improvement tips both physical and mental
>Lite religious discussion
>Evidence that Sup Forums isn't just a sausage-fest

What /FTG/ is NOT:
>Right-winged Tumblr
>Secretly feminist
>A girls-only club
>Tranny LARPers
>A safe-space
>An e-celeb thread
>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=sh378oyTQWQ

>RECOMMENDED READINGS:
gutenberg.org/files/2527/2527-h/2527-h.htm
barnardsvilleumc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ebook-lewis-c-s-the-great-divorce.pdf
cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Revolt-Against-the-Modern-World.pdf
catholicprimer.org/papal/theology_of_the_body.pdf

>PREVIOUS THREADS:

How to fix the modern female:
1) Remove voting rights
2) Repeat for infinity

How many fucking times? Tits or GTFO and take your FTG!

You go girls

>Remove voting rights for all non-veterans
FTFY

Take your degenerate nature somewhere else, Hippie.

>tfw I thought this said Female Transition General

Is wearing a bit of light makeup for daily activities correct or is it better to go without unless it's a occasion (eating out at a restaurant or whatever)

Girls are icky and have cooties.

Why should Sup Forums only support nazi females? Whats so special about you bitches except you pretend to be "alt-right" for more youtube clickbait? Your tits have no power over me, whore.

Pretty touching quote tbqh

>Evidence that Sup Forums isn't just a sausage-fest
Top kek

DEAR LORD PLEASE REMOVE OP FROM THIS SAFE SPACE FOR NAZI MEN

politics is no place for a woman

Not trying to look your best is not trying to be your best.

>he didn't read the OP

Thank you, user. I've been looking for this quote.

>only support
Nah, it's not about "supporting them only" it's more about proving there are women in our camp. Also those "alt-right" youtube chicks might be in it for click bait, but hey, the more qt breeding machines they attract the better. You want the white population to turn around? Fine, but you gotta start somewhere

I would love a companion who values traditional beliefs like loyalty and unconditional love.
A man can dream, but the reality is that, as a city dweller, you are less likely to encounter such people If you encounter them at all.

Also the chances of having a traditional anyone on this board is abysmally low.

you don't know it's a famel, retard. They aren't using it as a means of attention, so it's not ToG worthy. fucking newfags I swear

I understand now, "western" women shouldn't be expected to defend the "west". Have a free sage since you can't do anything else except "muh nuwhite babies".

gay

I really don't give a fuck

General threads are a fucking cancer and should be obliterated

They are literally redddit tier bullshit

I saw you post this morning and Id like to remind you that I will be harassing these threads until they go away

So fuck yourself

what is the best way to get femanons into the streets IRL in big numbers without breaking rules 1&2? I think this is important, there needs to be a pussy hat equivalent on the right
but how

>Tranny LARPers
but they're the best

generals are allowed. why don't you go after actual cancer thread with 1post, BTFO, etc. they're super easy to spot. You're not hiding you're flag so i assume you're not just a dumbshit but who knows

I don't want the white population to turn around. You had your chance, and you fucked it up because Jamal had a 11 foot cock. You've sown your seed, now reap it. I can't wait for white society to go extinct. The one fucking thing you could have learned from the fucking flag you hide behind is that ancient aryan traditions existed for a reason and were meaningful, but you're too busy larping as white supremacists and kekistanis. I hope abdul rapes you so you shit yourself when you have to decide between abortion and birthing a "shitskin".

No

We don't need fucking women on Sup Forums

1. Get a gf
2. Make her love you...a lot
3. Marry her
4. Redpill her each day on your own

Thats it

>>Evidence that Sup Forums isn't just a sausage-fest
Last year for a bit I ran a Sup Forums themed youtube channel. I only posted the links here and on leddit.

This is the demographic report for that channel.

This thread can't survive on a board this fast, and if it does it will just be trannies pretending to be women.

This thread is pretty good and well-written except for the fact you have a nazi flag.

Let's be clear about something: if you advocate Nazism, the word MORON was invented for you. Hitler wasn't a good guy sticking up for white people, he was megalomaniac genocidal dictador. Jews aren't the enemy. Many jews are our friends.

You don't have to be neo-nazi to be pro-white and it's time you retards understood this.

Tits or gtfo

Thanks for the advice

voting rights for veterans you say?

>would you like to know more?

>promoting degeneracy
you are your own worst enemy

Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a black guy, user-kun? :^)

Rule # 1 for traditional women: do not drink alcohol or use drugs.

Rule # 2: no sex before marriage. This requires practicing rule 1 to be successful.

Feminism sucks.

that pic is so cute

this summer is planned to be one of the most active in political history. agree or disagree?
should we unite with like minded people now? or wait 15 years when our families are built?
It's urgent. convince me that it is not.

Sometimes you have to make them, user. Find a girl with neutral beliefs and feed her redpills.

Men defend their countries. Women keep their homes.

I only made one post in the thread this morning. I make these threads with the best intentions at heart. If you're going to harass them, you're no better than (((they))) are.

>bait

Any time.

I am doing my part.

Jews are not your friends.

I think a big change can come from men ourselves. Do not engage with sluts. Do not use sluts as an easy fuck. If you want women to be traditional and carry themselves with respect, it must become obvious to them that if they become sluts, they will be rejected.

This doesn't mean you can't fuck women, or to be some sort of beta incel. It means that sluts are to be taught a lesson (And non-slutty women who see sluts get rejected, both sexually and romantically).

Women must understand from an early age that they should be classy. They should want to dress in ways that make them beautiful and respect their own dignity, and act in a similar manner.

If you have a daughter, do not expose her to female pop musicians. They will want to dress like their idols, which means they will dress like sluts. Encourage them to listen to more refined music. Encourage them to have depth, to read books and have hobbies, as an idle woman is more susceptible to open her legs.

Not to brag, but I am very happy I have a traditional woman. She dresses modestly (but looks great doing it, cute sweaters are the best), acts modestly, and believes a man has his place and a woman hers in the relationship.

key word here is
>allowed

General threads of all kids breed autism, namefags and insulation

I oppose them on principal

Especially after watching 2011 turn into absolute dogshit with the growth of generals

You probably don't understand what you are doing but you are ruining Sup Forums by creating a general thread. If your ideas are good enough they can stand alone in a unique thread you create.

Turn back from the evil of generals before its too late. You are going to turn Sup Forums into reddit

Where do you find decent men and what are good redflags to look out for?

Kys, mate. These threads are better than 90 percent of the hot garbage posted here

You just gotta understand the way it is here on Sup Forums. They have
>pic related
ingrained in them. so naturally, it's hard for us accept anyone who wants to claim themselves to be a girl or give a platform for girls outside of the camwhore board of /soc/. I'm mall for women on our side of the fence organizing and rallying for more untainted minds to join up, but Sup Forums (*on anyboard*) is not the place to do that. Threads like this will always be shut down accused of being everything under
>What /FTG/ is NOT:
You can't blame shills or trolls looking for thrills.
The only thing you can do is recognize that Sup Forums isn't the place for this. It's founded on being an open forum for gus and a place where females only either keep their gender anonymous or put out some sort of proof they are in fact female, which then in turn earns them either a fuck ton of unwanted attention or a one way ticket down the attention whore/camwhore rabbit hole in a desperate search for validation from like minded men.

>No
>We don't need fucking women on Sup Forums
>1. Get a gf
>2. Make her love you...a lot
>3. Marry her
>4. Redpill her each day on your own
>Thats it

This is the correct answer, and what I have done.

>Current year
>Still caring about the vaginal Jew

This. Make a qt traditional tulpa, user. Just don't ask /x/ how to do it.

Agreed

Agreed

We can't expect to save the West without trying to convert outsiders.

Even worse, she decided I was too much of a poo for her.

If only I find a woman who wouldn't be a bitch...

>this summer

Nothing is going to happen like always. People without real jobs will protest and do stupid shit...like usual.

No thread you create here is going to redpill the average roastie. Women don't use fucking Sup Forums.

More importantly...quality women worth fucking don't come here. They don't even care about politics. They are basically children...waiting to be led by a true alpha.

We don't need "redpilled" camwhores in our ranks from /soc/

Good on her.

Tfw no bf

Good luck, sweetie. If you're looking for a true white man to defend your country, he died circa 1945. It's cucks or jamals, that's the only choice you've got now.

Decent men find you. Just don't let yourself be in a location where some jackass just wants your body. (i.e bars)

50% of the white population is female. If we don't try to redpill females than the west is doomed.

See:
>Sometimes you have to make them, user. Find a girl with neutral beliefs and feed her redpills.

No. You don't understand. The problem is not veteran or not-veteran. The problem is that females should NEVER, under any circumstance, have voting power.

Never.

NEVER.

>>Remove voting rights for all non-veterans
good idea, let's give those brave soldiers who created thousands of rapefugees just to destroy an anti nwo government and help Israel expand itself

Yeah it was, cause she was a dirty jew. I should have known the whites were evil.

Go to church whore

>sense of responsibility
>women

Only the iron fist can command their respect.

Why should anyone have voting rights then?

Sorry Fritz, the degeneracy stays. kys.

So I was looking for some stuff to post and I googled "blonde braids"

WHAT THE FUCK GOOGLE

nice

something needs to be done about the gookposter weebs on Sup Forums

you have the intelligence of a redditor
>spacing confirms
The goals of this thread, I assume, is to *think* and *discuss*.

You're a dumb little shit who's mom couldn't teach you to put the square block in the square hole. The problem isn't that women have voting rights, it's that the women you let vote are whores on the hunt for chad cock.

>Jews aren't the enemy
I miss mandatory national flags already.

WEW

>pic related

Died for what?

You do not understand. You shouldn't be able to vote if you haven't proven that you have your country's best interests at heart.

>We can't expect to save the West without trying to convert outsiders.
Either that or enlist the help of other races to keep our races separate. I've seen ethnic and racial nationalist of other races that want to do the same thing we do.
>Women don't use fucking Sup Forums.
Except in the case of vetran camwhores coming here to get their exhibitionist shit in and new ones becoming the camwhores

Extreme life hack for finding a decent partner for either gender: only date people who's parents are still married.

>implying I disagree with corporal punishment

WE

The worst thing about Sup Forums is that no one actually ever does anything off of their computer.

You're missing some of pic related in your OP.

No. You don't understand. You're a stupid little shit trying to either whiteknight for women or a female yourself, and therefore incapable of rational thought.

Women should NEVER get voting rights. It ALWAYS kills society from the inside, and very quickly.

Pic related.

heil

Are you pretty?

Died to preserve the white race, but (((they))) look reasonably white so let's (((them))) take over, oh shit now we're being invaded by mudshits and spics, wut do? Too bad we've spent the last 40 years teaching every white male that they are the most evil little shit that's ever existed and ultimately every problem in the world stems from whiteness. Good luck getting the NEET army to protect you now.

There are no girls on the internet
Unless your willing to post tits with timestamp to disprove then you can gtfo

I'm here to stay, fag. I'm a literal feminazi (according to Vice)

No, you stupid dumb cunt. Voting should not be an individual's prerogative, but a FAMILY'S one.

Only families should vote, so that the state works with the families' best interests in mind, in a traditional, productive way. Giving the vote to individual makes the state selfish and shortsighted. Giving it to women as well, makes it patologically selfish and cancerous.

Pic related:

I was watching videos of the nogs chimping out at Evergreen college and at least four of them has dyed light color hair.
>"ypipo ugly u stealan our melanin"
>does everything they can to look like white people

>We can't expect to save the West without trying to convert outsiders.

That's why I said that sluts should be taught a lesson, not punished. I practically have a fetish for turning a slut into a respectable girl, though I've never done that and didn't need to with my girlfriend, since she came that way.

I simply believe that if enough women (sluts and non-sluts alike) saw that men, on the average, rejected non-traditional women, then more women would be drawn to act that way. Some sluts might reform, young girls who are just now making their choices might choose to be respectable and dignified, and women who are already traditional and respectable will see their own worth.

This can be a self enforcing system, too. Once men reject women for being not dignified, then other women will see that and think twice about what they might be doing or thinking about doing. They will talk to their friends about their success with men when they act in a traditional manner, and it will spread.

It's the same way any culture spreads. From person to person, by experience and word of mouth. The same way that women had a massive shift in clothing style in the early 20th century until they began wearing what they do today, we can have a shift back into more respectable clothing and behavior.

Many men have a lot of culpability in this as well, and our culture should change in a similar manner. Just as one woman might tell another her success being dignified, a man might tell another he is disgraceful for dealing with slutty women. It should become clear to men that other men will think they are poor examples by enabling slut behavior. This is the most difficult part to enact, I expect. I'm liable to get people calling me a cuck just for saying this, but I believe it is true. Chads who enable slut behavior also cause those women to encourage it to their peers.

If we want to become clear to women that slut behavior isn't acceptable, we need to get men to enabling it.

I'm so fucking triggered.

Braids are the female equivalent of the fashy cut. (Not nigger braids, but European braids.) For me, it makes women 200% hotter.

And now google is trying to destroy it.

Fuck traditionalism. I found a conservative qt white boy and he still cheated on me Christmas night while I was visiting my family. Men are too animalistic.

I'll die a cat lady, thanks.

No you aren't sweetie

perma virgin

just like all the MGTOW retards in this thread

we need white women to have white babies

what the fuck was the point of voting Trump otherwise?

>turning a slut into a respectable girl
Was turning horses into winged unicorns too easy for you?

Nationalism is always better than globalism. If that means we have to join forces with Niggers and Asians who don't want to be controlled by (((them))) so be it.

Good pic. Thanks.

Yes. I do my part to keep the image of a strong and beautiful master race.

Dude, I'm a guy. I was simply pointing out why "right wing" women do this sort of thing
Exactly
>she decided I was too much of a poo for her.
Well there in lies your problem, my friend. Stop fetishizing white women and go back to fucking Indians.

>If that means we have to join forces with Niggers and Asians
And this is why you women should never have any power regarding political or militar matters.

Stick to baby-making.

Wrong. There was a society of redpilled women who understood exactly what their role in society was, namely to raise strong, righteous princely men who could bear the weight of managing a state on their shoulders. Those women were of kshatriya caste in the last Aryan society to exist on this planet. Your white women are cock hunting weak whores, and now you have to deal with it.

>Muh women vote left

Maybe it's because you retards want to take away women's liberation. If you look at France, you will see that more women voted for Le Pen than men. Women will always fight for the best interest and that interest is not be a slave to some ugly neckbeard

they are pretty annoying to do day to day but i agree they perfectly symbolize traditional femininity

feelsbadman.jpg

>implying we should let nigger families vote for gimmedats

Good on you, user. Help to make white women have a brighter future.

>The problem is that females should NEVER, under any circumstance, have voting power.
This but they should be responsible for household finances and have the final say. It worked this way for centuries.

That's because Muslims want to take away women's liberation more than the cuck men

Yeah, I am, fag. Even my numbers agree

>redpill females
You don't redpill females. Redpilling implies an ability to think. You simply tell them how things are and they will spontaneously follow you because they don't care about anything else than following, be integrated, be part of a group.

>perma virgin

I have a fiancee and plan on having kids. Im not a MGTOW retard. reading comprehension would tell you that.

I just don't think women belong on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

I don't have a problem with women posting...but whenever they do its always a blog post about being a woman.

TITS OR GTFO for old times sake

Because they automatically think you're a nigger woman looking to dye braids blonde or somehting. Niggers are the only ones (*or the majority*) that look up "braids". Incase you've never been to the city, let me let you in on a secret. Nigs of both genders sit there braiding each other's hair. Why? Because when braided hteir nappy ass hair is easier to take care of. (*that is unless they do something to it to make it straighter or easier to tame*)

Yet women will vote nationalist as long as their rights arent being taken away. It's that basic