So how much of todays violence falls on these fucks shoulders?

I'd say quite a bit. I'm talking about ALL the alt-left terrorist really fake news media, not just Vanderbilt.

>huur...da media pulled da trigguh

are your feelings hurt badly?

No, but they loaded the bullets into that fucks head.
Not as badly as yours will be in the very near future. You fucks lost the war today, and you don't even realize it yet.

100%. CNN is Isis. It's time to start fighting back.

>implying im affected by what happens in the third world states of murrica

What do you mean the fire is his fault? All he did was leave oil-soaked rags and gas cans all over the house.

The media is 100% at fault for telling everyone that there is a revolution occurring and that politicians need to be shot in the street.

They won't admit it

Right now, at this moment, they're blaming gun control for people getting shot and not them stating how much they wish Republicans would get shot.

Fancy that, the people who got shot are being blamed for getting shot.

Don't forget the 50 lighters and the how to start a fire handbook. Cheers user, you get it.

Never forget them running a story on what would happen if someone shot trump

Hey, if Sarah Palin's target map is responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting, then by that logic the media is certainly responsible for stoking the fires of The Resistance and all it entails.

MAKE THEM LIVE BY THE RULES THEY CREATED

>Fancy that, the people who got shot are being blamed for getting shot.
Sounds like subversive narrative we should be expecting.

Here's how dudes mindset was.
>they won't get smart about gun control until it happens to one of them!!
He just sold a million more guns though. Fuck liberals.

media is absolutely accountable. They have spun the plot of an post apocolyptic young adult novel out of nothing. The media hegemony needs to be brought down. The republicans would be stupid not to capitalize on this and make some ground. Trump definitely will, once we know the fate of the senator who was shot, but the republicans need to continue to call the dems out for their bullshit.

ALSO: does anyone have the images of the shooters facebook tv show likes? It was all the expected lefty garbage.
It would be an effective meme campaign to try to get them to apologize.

All of it. Kill them and their families for justice.

>The media's nonstop baseless smear campaign and constant urgings for people to resist KLOOMPTF had nothing to do with leftists attacking people
>OH MY GOD DROOZOPTF TOOK 2 SCOOPS HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED FOR CAUSING EVERY INSTANCE OF VIOLENCE IN HISTORY

>Punching Nazis is American!
>Everyone I disagree with is a Nazi!
>They're all traitors and racists!

>Consequences? For my actions? Impossible!
Rope day approaches.

CNN is in for something.

Do you think he actually believes he's buddies with the cowboys in the CIA who run our country?

A lot

Wah?

Too much.