Researches Prove We Relive our Lives Over When We Die, Anti-Nihilists BTFO

This changes everything. According to scientists the universe will contract back into the Singularity after mass expansion and the big bang will happen again. Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times. That means our lives will be relived over and over and over and over for all eternity. This means that all those Christcucks that worked their asses off and gave their savings to the church in the fuedal times will get BTFO by the univerisal laws for all eternity. LOL! This also makes me think of Hiroshi Ouchi who was suffering radiation poisoning for 83 days while he begged to die but scientists kept him alive. He will relive that forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

This really changes our thought. Think about the worst possible moment in your life, now think that for a select time you will relive that forever, think about your best moment, you will relive that forever. Donald Trump will be elected an infinite amount of time but will also disappoint us with neocon bullshit an infinite amount of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJqpNudIss4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_shape.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Researches Prove We Relive our Lives Over When We Die
truly hell

you know what a theory is right champ?

So Rust was right?

that's written in the bible

So it's true then. We really are /here/ forever.

They haven't been taught logic.

That's why the world is in the shape it's in, m8.

Uhmm, sweetie... you do know that if God exists, he probably exists outside of the universe as well, dont you?

>proving an untestable hypothesis

You mean Donald Trump will be elected 2∞

Regardless if this was a theory it is still a good discussion

Lol literally

Source? I thought the Bible said that when we die we go to heaven or to hell

Who's rust?

If God exists yeah. We're talking about science here not religious nutjobery.

Yeah i said that in my post, but also pointed out he will disappoint us an infinite amount of time

>you will keep coming back from the dead just to shitpost on Sup Forums for all of eternity

I just got a panic attack from reading this, there is no FUCKING WAY i'm reliving this bullshit existence again.

(((scientist))) once more trying to make you go all yolo and stop caring about others. same bullshit as always.

also this must rely on the assumption that after contracting back to the singularity it will be in the very same way it started with, but by the sheer amount of stuff in the universe you can assume that the singularity is achived in another way each time making it explode differently each time creating another universe each time

you thought that because you're fucking stupid

there's going to be a second heaven some day.

Hahaha

Don't forget your here forever

Thats bs. The Universe will die from Heat Death There is nothing that could imply a big snap causing a new big bang. And even if it did happen , regardless of if it was in a universe that died from heat death or big snap the laws of quantum dynamics imply that it wouldn't happen exactly the same way but the many world theory implies that there are an unlimited amount of parallel worlds meaning in an unlimited amount of them everything would happen the same way but you don't need a new big bang for that you already have an unlimited amount of your sorry ass wasting his live away in an usbek knitting jurta

>Regardless if this was a theory it is still a good discussion
had that idea years ago that this could happen, but decided its bullshit because of . should have posted it on /sci/ and maybe would have become as famous as those (((scientists)))

This thought kind of annoys me. Reliving the same shit over again infinitely is like a terrible form of immortality.

MFW beaten like a rug during childhood , same in teenage-hood but problem with bullies and not GF, first years of adulthood with abusive girl and a long list of disappointment...

>(((scientist))) once more trying to make you go all yolo and stop caring about others. same bullshit as always.
The scientist in pic related is talking about a creator, not an old man in a white cloud with a beard who send Jebus down to earth so that Cletus could get to heaven

>also this must rely on the assumption that after contracting back to the singularity it will be in the very same way it started with, but by the sheer amount of stuff in the universe you can assume that the singularity is achived in another way each time making it explode differently each time creating another universe each time
Except the laws of physics are the same. Singulairty is the smallest possible point so it is the same EVERY TIME. An explosion explodes differently due to a different arrangement of the molecules but a Big Bang will explode the same way everytime.

>feels good man

How can YHWH be the essence of all existence if he exists solely outside of the universe?
This violates the omnipresence of the God of the bible, YHWH is hebrew for omnipresence, which is God's true name.
>tldr you're fucking retarded

>Not knowing that the universe will explode in all possible manners in all possible ways for all eternity.
Scientists are damn slow. Welcome to God.

Sorry Cletus but heaven isn't real, sorry your going to have to relive as a redneck for all eternity.

>second heaven

Umm no

Then i will give my life to the Lord Jesus Christ over and over again. He saved me from the pits of hell on earth and i believe He will save me from literal hell. I wouldnt change a thing

The nearly universe consensus is that the expansion of space is exponential due to dark energy. Eventually you have maximal entropy. The last "activity" in the universe will be black holes evaporating due to Hawking radiation: that will take like trillions of years. After that there's no usable energy in the cosmos: just nothingness forever.

>You get to experience your same shitty life over and over forever

Thanks God, oh wait

Fools professing themselves to be wise.

If there is one thing that quantum physics teached me, it's that God most likely exists.

Or maybe its

>Thats bs. The Universe will die from Heat Death There is nothing that could imply a big snap causing a new big bang
Heat-death theory is from the 70s and is now a days considered a theory for old fart scientists who feel nostaliga for when NASA was in it's glory age. In other words your a slightly more educated than a flat earther

>the many world theory implies that there are an unlimited amount of parallel worlds meaning in an unlimited amount of them everything would happen the same way but you don't need a new big bang for that you already have an unlimited amount of your sorry ass wasting his live away in an usbek knitting jurta
Except it's not me. It's basically a clone of me. When i die i will have eternal rest under many worlds theory. When i die in this theory i relive my life

So Hitler gets to gas six gorillian over and over forever?
Jews BTFO

>Christcuck becoming famous scientist
TOP FUCKING KEK

Not even suicide is an option at this point.

>man with beard in the clouds strawman
i should just stop reading there.

however about the smallest point. isnt it the same with blackholes? they also are on the smallest possible point with infinite density. yet they behave differently all the time. also isnt the big bang happen randomly? like you have the singularity and suddenly BOOM. this means the singularity isnt a uniform state of the matter, but something where reaction accure inside or else it would explode instantly or never. since there are reactions going down inside it these easily could change the outcome of the big bang, and the tiniest of tiny change is enough to change all of history allready.

what a time to be alive

>Quantum
Already debunked.

He never saved you from the pits of hell, which don't exist, and won't exist, since you're essentially immortal. In essence, you're soulless.

so we are in limbo. we already fucked up and it's too late to repent.

>possibility
No such thing. The universe is governed by laws, every atom and subatomic particle does EXACTLY what the laws of physics allow. Everything else is a certain collection of these atoms, there is no such thing as possibility everything is already set

So you will continue to sacrifice your life forever and never get into heaven? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not bad really.

Your genome is resurrected, but is it really you? Think of creating a clone of yourself. It would be a biological version of you, but you wouldn't be in control of its body or possess its consciousness. Death is the end, my friend.

le ouroboros

>This changes everything. According to scientists the universe will contract back into the Singularity after mass expansion and the big bang will happen again. Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times.

WRONG

Dark energy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
Without dark energy, the expansion of the universe would slow down and eventually cease and reverse due to gravity, leading to a "big crunch" and possibly further big bangs, but our observations are not consistent with this. In fact, the expansion of the universe is accelerating. Unless this flow of "dark energy" stops in the future, the universe will continue to expand forever.

>That means our lives will be relived over and over and over and over for all eternity.
From a standpoint of consciousness, probably indistinguishable from living just once.

i wish he would

>not knowing clerics layed the groundwork for a lot of sciences out there as mendele did for genetics for example

How are you so sure of this my friend. The consciousness works in weird ways.

>what is quantum mechanics

So my life has been shit for millions of years?

>Who's rust?
Time is a flat circle

>he read the cripples Brief History of Time and thinks he knows shit
Hawkings theories were discredited years ago buddy

lol

>using science to to justify your belief in a sky wizard
Interesting

Probably the most likely outcome.

Although, since we don't really know much about dark matter/energy, I wonder if there is a critical mass or density for dark energy/matter, I wonder if it can behave like baryonic matter, and collapse under its own density.

big snap is a meme, go educate yourself. Also if you believe in many worlds you can go kill yourself and don't worry you won't die because you are the one in the parallel universe in which you survived.

Seems paganism keeps being right tim3 qnd time again

the big bang is just the restarting of whatever # of simulation our universe is

It's not like you're going to know.

Black Holes in essence to NOT BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY. They have different effects on the surrounding material due to their size which causes an effect on the external gravity. But inside a black hole it is the same shit, a bunch of atoms packed so close together they can't move.

Good thinking

Shut the hell up

>not realising this means we willlive everything in reverse before living it normally.

Dude, Hawkings who's the biggest promoter in Quantum Mechanics said that it does not interfer with determinism. All it does is make the way atoms behave undectable. It's still predetermined which way they will go but it's just impossible for us to predict it sense some unknown forces causes the random changes in subatomic movement.

>Black Holes in essence to NOT BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY. They have different effects on the surrounding material due to their size which causes an effect on the external gravity. But inside a black hole it is the same shit, a bunch of atoms packed so close together they can't move.
implying anyone was able to confirm this.
also blackholes emit radiation, showing there is some reaction going on inside

Very good point, extremely good point actually. But then by that logic couldn't you say everytime you go unconscious and wake up it's a different you? I mean what makes it you?

It means your NAP will be violated an infinite amount of times and the government will collectivily tax an infinite amount of money from you LOL

>I get to rewatch favorite shows but experience them all again for the first time

truly heaven

This post sums up the state of mainstream science since Einstein.

What is Einstiens first law dingus? NO MATTER CAN BE CREATED OR DESTROYED. This means your shitty dark energy will eventually be spread out so far due to limited amount that it won't have the power to expand the universe. It will have to retract.

Except you literally suffer forever

Is that the name of a scientist?

It's for nerds who want to be like Nigger Degrasse Tyson

>I made some bullshit scientific (((theory))) with no evidence besides a obscure 1hr video
>HHAHAH POL BTFO!!11!!!
Go tip your fedora somewhere else

>resaearch proves

>look at this PhD talking about speculative hypothetical things derived from math and most likely assumptions and fantastical imaginings

Do you know what a "proof" is? Are you stupid?

It means that there will be infinite amount of times that stats will collapse and true freedom will be achieve. But anyway i live a good life so living infinite amount of times is not bad, suck for those who did not enjoy life, and its better than life after death in a religious way or nothingness.

Remember when conjecture had to be testable in the real world to be called science? Now a bunch of scammy occultists pretend that math is the "language of the universe" and thus the assumptions you can make from equations are somehow relevant to reality, even though it totally isn't. It's the biggest scam ever, people still call "string theory" a scientific theory even though it is simply random babbling. Quantum mechanics has been debunked, no "spooky action" just a bunch of fraudster Jews.

another take on. general theory of teleportation or the concept on how it could be achived is that it basically scans you, destroys you body, and use the scan to construct a new body in another place. if this happens, is that then really you? or did you die when the teleportation destroys your body and someone else that looks like you, thinks like you and has the same memories as you gets created?

meh, another way to think about it

You're so uneducated, please tell me you have cancer, heat death is a theory for uneducated MORONS

Cool religion, bro.

You haven't provided proof of anything m8

I'm literally waiting for the proof.

>being this retarded
When the universe contracts all it will be is a bunch of matter falling towards itself. It's not like time suddenly reverses

No retard, the radiation comes from two virtual particles who appear at the surface of the hole, one falls in and the other flies out since it can't hit the other virtual particle and escape existence. NOTHING ESCAPES A BLACK HOLE PERIOD

Determinism is for faggots. Actual "I was born this way" faggots. Or "I dindu nuffin" niggers who blame slavery for their ills. Rise above it and determine your own future, or you can believe everything is predetermined and go suck some nigger dick.

>a flat universe can be a cyclical universe

that's where you're fucking wrong

map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_shape.html

>The fate of the universe is determined by a struggle between the momentum of expansion and the pull of gravity. The rate of expansion is expressed by the Hubble Constant, Ho, while the strength of gravity depends on the density and pressure of the matter in the universe. If the pressure of the matter is low, as is the case with most forms of matter of which we know, then the fate of the universe is governed by the density. If the density of the universe is less than the "critical density", which is proportional to the square of the Hubble constant, then the universe will expand forever. If the density of the universe is greater than the "critical density", then gravity will eventually win and the universe will collapse back on itself, the so called "Big Crunch". However, the results of the WMAP mission and observations of distant supernova have suggested that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating, which implies the existence of a form of matter with a strong negative pressure, such as the cosmological constant. This strange form of matter is also sometimes referred to as "dark energy". If dark energy in fact plays a significant role in the evolution of the universe, then in all likelihood the universe will continue to expand forever.

cont.

Glass is half full, i like it

Except scientists since Einstien have been all about MUH EVIDENCE even if we have been running the same fucking study with the same fucking results for the past 30 years.

Shut the fuck up U.N is a piece of shit organization.

HIS NAME WAS OUCHI

I don't mind because you have no memory of past lives so everything seems new to you.

Imagine if you were born right before the Big Bang and you relive being born for eternity

>NOTHING ESCAPES A BLACK HOLE PERIOD
then how is the explosion of the singularity escaping from itself?

Evidence is a pretty important thing user, something your claim lacks.

>The density of the universe also determines its geometry. If the density of the universe exceeds the critical density, then the geometry of space is closed and positively curved like the surface of a sphere. This implies that initially parallel photon paths converge slowly, eventually cross, and return back to their starting point (if the universe lasts long enough). If the density of the universe is less than the critical density, then the geometry of space is open (infinite), and negatively curved like the surface of a saddle. If the density of the universe exactly equals the critical density, then the geometry of the universe is flat like a sheet of paper, and infinite in extent.

>The WMAP spacecraft can measure the basic parameters of the Big Bang theory including the geometry of the universe. If the universe were flat, the brightest microwave background fluctuations (or "spots") would be about one degree across. If the universe were open, the spots would be less than one degree across. If the universe were closed, the brightest spots would be greater than one degree across.

>Recent measurements (c. 2001) by a number of ground-based and balloon-based experiments, including MAT/TOCO, Boomerang, Maxima, and DASI, have shown that the brightest spots are about 1 degree across. Thus the universe was known to be flat to within about 15% accuracy prior to the WMAP results. WMAP has confirmed this result with very high accuracy and precision. We now know (as of 2013) that the universe is flat with only a 0.4% margin of error. This suggests that the Universe is infinite in extent; however, since the Universe has a finite age, we can only observe a finite volume of the Universe. All we can truly conclude is that the Universe is much larger than the volume we can directly observe.

tl;dr

1. a flat universe will expand forever, a spherical universe will have a "big crunch"
2. all data says the universe is flat
3. we don't live in a cyclical universe

>>resaearch
Learn to fucking spell

>It means that there will be infinite amount of times that stats will collapse and true freedom will be achieve
t. delusional AnCuck

> suck for those who did not enjoy life, and its better than life after death in a religious way or nothingness.
How is reliving your trailer park life better than eternal heaven

You watch that CPG Grey video too?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQHBAdShgYI

If we don't share consciousness between these 'lifetimes' who honestly cares? Our counciousness is all that matters in this universe, without it, for all intents and purposes our interaction with the universe ends.

I would gladly go through all that shit again just to re-experience the massive salt spill from trump election night.
Gladly.
Forever and ever until the universe says fuck it.

>you have a typo thus I will ignore whatever point you made

you're a really smart guy, I wonder how smart you have to be to believe in something that has no evidence for it

nope, came to my mind when going into philosical areas while discussing stuff

>God isn't the ultimate scientist

>Due to the never-changing Quantum laws of thermodynamics the universe will explode in the EXACT same way an infinite amount of times.

One of those "unchanging laws of thermodynamics" is that entropy always goes up in a closed system. The universe is a closed system.

Theory destroyed, nerd.

Because math is how we test things in the modern world. Sorry you can't understand science other than making your shitty volcanos in Chemistry class but this is how it is now. And how was Quantum Mechanics debunked?

>but siiience is da real releigin!
Fuck off Christcuck

Well im not going to give it to you, get cucked x infinity

>Source?
That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.- Ecclesiastes 1:9

Holy shit you're retarded. The whole concept of "free will" is for mentally ill retards who don't want to believe they were forced to live their shitty lives. Predeterminism is scientifically accurate since every chemical in the brain acutally is determined by real physics laws. FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELf

Ummm no sweetie, dark matter doesn't go on forever, it will run out eventually.

its funny how those guys mock religious folks for having faith, but dont realise they just fell for a religion themselves designed to make them feel smarter for believing in stuff they cant check themselves without multibilliondollar equipment, dont understand the theories behind it, or just outright dont understand anything and just go along to feel smart

>(((theory)))
With no actual scientific evidence to support it. just like how the universe is a simulation

What part of that science is deterministic? What part of that science destroys free will? What part of that science proves the infinite repeats aren't infinite options to try a different approach next time?

Given the immense size of the universe and the immense potential for quantum variation, this is amazing news. Infinite earths, infinite lives, infinite kinds of lives. I love it.

I know lol funny. People often mimick their names

>Usane Bolt
Fast as a bolt

>Donald Trump
Wins at everything, Trump means win

>Anthony Wiener
Sent pics of his wiener

Or imagine aborted babies who to them the universe is just

>be born
>sit in womb
>die

I have no fucking clue. That's what we are trying to figure out.

Have you checked up your ass?