Why won't Reddit admit that this man was right all along?

Why won't Reddit admit that this man was right all along?

He hasn't been wrong about anything since he got his new show.

If you've even looked at reddit's political board for 5 minutes, it's obvious that they are brainwashed to a ludicrous degree.

Why do you give 2 shits about Reddit or anything on it?

Fuck off!
>>>/reddit/

fox is becoming real news finally

reddits logo is a fucking money-drone being mind controlled, its not subtle. they dont have souls

He was right.

He has down syndrome.

>Why won't Reddit

Reddit is literally controlled by Shareblue/CTR, it's a paid-for propaganda site with a few holdouts like t_d.

Right.

Not funny.

>caring about reddit
just go back already

ya finally fox isnt fake news. tuckers new show has been on point. im waiting for him to lose it and implore his viewers to start massacring commushits. jk he will never do that fbi

>the violent left

the left are nothing but drugged out hippies and cucks waiting to bow down to niggers. Violence is the mark of a true alpha male and all you shills pretending like the left is suddenly full of them are so obvious you're going to be fired.

>ALF/ELF
>the 70s
>race riots since the beginning

Damn, you're stupid as fuck

>g-guys the big bad liberals are scary waaaaah they're gonna get me

you're fucking retarded. The left is nothing but inaction and cuckoldry. Suddenly you think the left are tougher and more alpha than the right? talk about shilling...

Even though most minorities don't adhere to the same "progressive" ideology of the left, they vote heavily in their favor and we all know how violent niggers, spics and muds are

Go ask them you fruit

lol are you retarded? niggers and spics are cowards who live in fear everyday that a white man like me might decide to "stand my ground". Mudslimes are only violent in their homelands where they can get away with it.

Bump

remember when we were calling it faux news? what happened

the party out of power always spews bullshit about the party in power

power shifted

he shilled for circumcision

>Reddit
>most right wing sub-Reddit is r/the Donald

Fucking based

Very offensive.