FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED

I served with a lot of Lopez's and Rodriguez's in the army and they all loved Speedy. White guilt pushes this shit.

No one asks Italians if Mario is cultural appropriation. We are too white.

I actually heard so many white liberals complained about Speedy Gonzalez that they removed the cartoon. Interestingly, actual Mexicans loved the character and forced the SJW crybabies to bring him BACK.

>Italian
>White

Whiter than the average Canadian.

Sorry I don't trust pirates as reliable sources of data.

>I actually heard so many white liberals complained about Speedy Gonzalez that they removed the cartoon. Interestingly, actual Mexicans loved the character and forced the SJW crybabies to bring him BACK.

For a little while, then they got rid of loony toons.

MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

This woman is Greek and a leaf just fyi lads

Irish too?! Fuck you, burn the Slavs instead

wtf i love mexicans now. why do we want a wall again?

based beaners

WTF i love spics now

Glorious - I just wish this would happen more often and call out these fucking SJWs with victim complexes

The wall just got 5 feet lower.

she locked her account
god bless you spics

>Implying SJW's actually care about the groups they claim they are fighting for

>This account's Tweets are protected.

kek

itt: based Mexican men

Blacks bitch about cultural appropriation while beaners enjoy others learning about their culture.

Really makes me think.

I was with it until the end

When i saw mario with a sombrero i laughed, its nice to see your culture represented in a video game, SJW are the real cancer of this world.

my brother told me that when he was in the marines, they would literally only call people by racial slurs lol, and guess what, they all fucking loved each other.

This. They care about nothing but themselves and their reputations/virtue cred.