When you miss our guy

>when you miss our guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/064ZKJutwC4
youtu.be/xgrdPF6yKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=IALwEEzM1qM&t=3840s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss him, man. The fucker talked about the federal reserve, the importance of our constitution and rights, and all sorts of other awesome shit. He also hated SJW's. The colored man was awesome, and we need more of him.

F

Watched Elephant in the Room yesterday. He's smarter that a large part of the whiteys on Sup Forums.

he said he only dealt with mid level jews

he knew the game

only nigger i have ever liked

Bein' a dawg, he knew he was going to die. He was over 170 years old.

F

Just listened to the O&A Martin Locust King nugget and couldn't help but feel happy and sad

The independence day bit where he shows his power level.
>I had no problem with it. That's how Jews act.

Patrice is THE based black man and a 1 in a billion comedy savant. Probably literally the funniest person who ever lived. Every time Sup Forums talks about the latest happening I sort of think about Patrice and wonder what his take on it would be.

rest in peace, patrice

f

stupid nigger. every time anthony brought up black crime he went straight to school shooters because he knew he was wrong. the smartest monkey in the zoo is still a monkey.

reminder that him and Opie used to stay up on the phone for HOURS making each other laugh

*sniff*

Nice fake flag cunt

Actual based black man

as real as it gets yuropoor

fuck you inbred cunt

Listening to him on class O&A right now.

>be a white nationalist
>complain when somebody defends their own people

You people are so dumb like forreal. No difference between y'all and BLM.

>tfw opie didn't die instead

we could have had the patrice and anthony radio pogram

Need links to redpilled clips

>I sort of think about Patrice and wonder what his take on it would be
after the immediate high of trump winning wore off, this is exactly what i thought. i'd love to hear patrice's thoughts on the trump era, and specifically hear him talk about the "comedians" today. patrice would be destroying all these motherfuckers right now.

i miss that fat bastard. rip.

One of the funniest comics of the past 20 years... hope his family is okay.

How come so many good comics/successful ones come from thr Boston area?

patrice
loyis ck
bill burr
nick dipaolo

jay leno and conan if you want

mike birbiglia
pete holmes

Im sure theres more

steven wright

prolly most are out of nyc but Im like saying proportionally.

weirdly - not that many good comedy venues in boston these days

Can you post some red pulled vids of this guy so I can tell if this is just another colored people's thread

>ME: We talked on the phone for ours, me and Patrice, cracking each other up. sniff.

he really is so fucking hateable.

Celtic cultural influence, my dude.

>mike birbiglia
>pete holmes

no man, no

you're right about everything else but not those fucks

The one and the only Based Black Man ever, everyone else is just a nigger. Also, it kills me to see that Bill Burr was never the same after Patrice died

WTF I love Biggie now.

Fuck you fat nigger

LEL LE BASED BLACK MAN XD

He was great

*sniff* LEAVE IT ALONE

Think about how his former hole and "buddy" Dante are still to this day picking every last shekel they can from his corpse

Fucking love Patrice. I wish he was around today to see the shit happening now

It's one of the only good places to start out in comedy, an unknown comic can get 3-4 gigs in a night easily at least from what I've heard. If you want a career in comedy and you don't live on the west coast or around the NY/Boston area you're pretty much fucked.

the original based black man, he was pretty great Tbh familam

Boston is politically incorrect central, everyone speaks their mind here even though leftism runs politics.

faggot

Stand up in Boston is shitty these days, no way around it. Crowds are awful and the comedians are lame and never have any new material.

>We need to hate black people because they're black
You took the meme too far m8, I'm all for a white nation, but Patrice was legit regardless. You can love your own without hating others you tryhard faggot

He unknowingly gave us the solution to leftist cucks as well.

Don't back down, and don't let their emotions overrule your logic.

On Jews
youtu.be/064ZKJutwC4

On the soulless eternal chink
youtu.be/xgrdPF6yKpc

>mike birbiglia
youtube.com/watch?v=IALwEEzM1qM&t=3840s
1:04:00

Mike admits to being a literal cuck. Even the girl in the room was revolted. Fortunately Patrice was in the room to trash and him.

Sup Forums could learn a thing or two from this man, literally the only black man that taught me something intriguing

Fuck that bit was great
>I marry a woman that bitch doesn't even get a hyphen, that bitch losing her entire identity

Have you seen "Don't Think Twice," the movie Birbiglia wrote and starred in? His character ends up raising his girlfriend's son.

I listen to him every trip i make to or from work. He was a genious.

Patrice was amazing. Being black allowed him to drop some hardcore red pills.

I wish we had his voice in today's batshit climate.

yep, lets press it for respect
F
based nigger, woke af

This guy gets it

Hahaha fuck thats savage

sauce?