Jews

Okay fags, what is your most compelling evidence that Jews run the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
thezog.info/list-summaries/
imgur.com/a/SV3ZA
thezog.info/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
haaretz.com/news/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are over represented in our govt

Gonna need more than that fag

Bump

The Federal Reserve and AIPAC

The choice between Clinton and Trump, therefore no one will see the eternal jew regulation the union from the shadows.

((((hollywood))))

USS Liberty was attacked by Israel and nothing came of it
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

They are over represented in our media

None. I've matured past the age of 17 and finally realize Sup Forums contains mostly blatant falsehoods.

Let it forever be known that Sup Forums is satire. Don't take it seriously.

just look at it, dude

If you so much as criticize Israel for the way they are handling the Palestinian situation -- even a little bit -- you are labelled a horrible anti-semite and your credibility is tarnished forever.

The USA

Kill yourself shill

It is undisputable that the media controls our country. Well, the Jews control our media.

they can just print money all they want, isn't this the greatest power?

Kate Bouldan so rapeable

Hello merchant

True. And when you criticise the Donald you're a cuck. Really makes you think huh. Really jam the ram. Digs the nigs.

>evidence
Doesn't exist.

Have you seen how much we give Israel?

Or how often we ignore their spying on us?

>129954309
>t. kike who didn't read shit. Kill yourself, worthless filth

They control American minds via media for at least a century now

Media, entertainment, banks, health, corporations, universities, politicians

Read the Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald and look at the infographs that are posted to this thread, like the CNN one. It isn't only CNN which is controlled by Jews, most major sections of power and indoctrination are controlled by jews.

This. Anti Semitism is degenerate.

It's a proven fact that Israel is shoving their PURTY GURLZ out to make us sympathise with their cause more. Fuck off, JIDF

thezog.info/list-summaries/
Some stats for you

>JIDF
>existing
Hellow newfag.

>t. JIDF

this, they run the federal reserve, the big banks, big companies like facebook, google, also in case you didnt noticed Israel owns USA, look at Ivanka's husband, hes running the country, not Trump.

10/10

>not an argument
>an argument
Hmmmm
imgur.com/a/SV3ZA
You take care now!

Not just government, but you only need to look at Hollywood/ media/ entertainment. They create the "trends" and profit from the consumables generated by that propaganda both financially and by way of social manipulation/ control.
They've even managed to worm their way into Christianity using Southern Baptists and dispensationalists (like John Hagee/ televangelism) as their Judas goats.
"Be not equally yoked with a non Christian"- Hello?

>claiming you have an argument while saying fuck all
A fucking kike if I've ever seen one. Not even getting a (You), faggot

www.129957800.com
>Not even getting a (You), faggot
>fucks up and gives a (You) because autistic
>deletes it thinking no on saw
Hmmm, what did he mean by this? Sleepy time for me now :DDD

As if it matters cause no one's taking (((your))) bait. Faggot

Just look at who controls the Federal Reserve, who's overrepresented in Congress, the Supreme Court, the media (including news media, TV, Hollywood...), the banks, which country receives the highest amount of foregin/military aid from the US, who you're not allowed to criticize...

This site might help too.

thezog.info/

this

dem kazar milkers

>Jew Manny Friedman admits Jews control the media

>I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

>natsoc flag
>"Anti Semitism is degenerate"
Your banks are showing.

If the Jews control major mass media in the west, why is the media so pro-Islam?

>Jew Manny Friedman admits Jews control the media

>I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

>How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

>The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

lol

Simple, distraction. They know Muslims possess one of the most blood-thirsty religions out there, and they know Muslims hate the modern ways of The West. Possibly more hatred towards the West for the petroleum fountains, Christian rule, and because we have freed their slaves (instead of returning the fucking niggers to them, or lynching the filthy shitskins).

i u think that's the joke, gayboy

To distract us from the real enemy, as well as to clear the way for greater Israel AND for them to wipe out THEIR archenemy, European culture. Three birds in one stone.

>less than 3 percent of the American population
>less than the Asian American population in fact
>somehow almost every other person in the news or media is Jewish

Really makes you blink

>t. probably sucked off and/or got sucked off by his Jewish manager

Look at the existence of the Israeli alliance. They buy are guns, sure, but it pisses off the numale-Arabs who sell us the oil.

Because they are using Islam to destroy the West and Christianity.

Israel is also "allied" with certain factions of Islam (see Saudi Arabia).

They want us to simultaneously be scared of Islam so they can use it to start Zionist wars for Israel, get more control (see the Patriot Act), and divide & conquer to benefit themselves, but at the same time they want us to be accepting of it so we let it take over.

It was friendly fire, the planes were not unmarked, a person saw the star of david on it, they were shot from a distance, the flag blew off of the boat with the first missile strike and it was gone ever after.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s

archive.is/Mjql3
>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/oLpX5
>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

haaretz.com/news/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473

>Analyst: Israelis wanted it sunk
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story

Nobody is fucking fooled anymore, and more people see through the "Greatest Ally" propaganda, and Israel for what it really is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>Communication to the Israeli Ambassador on 10 June, by Secretary Rusk stated, among other things: "At the time of the attack, the USS Liberty was flying the American flag and its identification was clearly indicated in large white letters and numerals on its hull. ... Experience demonstrates that both the flag and the identification number of the vessel were readily visible from the air.... Accordingly, there is every reason to believe that the USS Liberty was identified, or at least her nationality determined, by Israeli aircraft approximately one hour before the attack. ... The subsequent attack by the torpedo boats, substantially after the vessel was or should have been identified by Israeli military forces, manifests the same reckless disregard for human life

My boy Gary woke af.

I wouldn't say blatant falsehoods so much as blatant simplifications/over-generalizations based on some pieces of truth. Making outright illogical conclusions from very little information. And some falsehoods here and there.

the fact that Israel is considered America's greatest ally instead of Australia

>Okay fags, what is your most compelling evidence that Jews run the USA?
Pic related.

oh they brought flags back

>Gonna need more than that fag