He was right

Paul was right guys

To be fair, is the MSM justifying it? Or is it just assholes on social media (whom you can always find) doing that?

Main Stream Meteor

Prescient.

But the shooter loved Trump.

Sounds like an open threat to me that should be reported to the FBI

No one died tho cept the shooter tho, right?

>SJW commits """"terrorist attack"""
>no one dies

arr matey, this wench ain't no predictor. i oughta send him to davey jones locker for bein pirate obvious

M A I N E
A
I
N
E

Sadly, I can't argue with his claim. Doesn't take a prophet to foresee this.

No one died (except shooter) and the "MSM" isn't justifying it. Also, the guy was anti-Trump but not an "SJW" as far as we know.

So no, he wasn't right.

S T R E A M
T
R
E
A
M

esjaydouble(You)...

I hate this label
you can't just throw them all under the same banner, or you're going to confuse them.
it's a boogeyman term like "alt-right" and if you use it, you've got the same fucking problem that they do- just a different view point.

call them how they are; lefties, commies, marxists. tree huggers, racial reparists, sexual dissidents. feminists, feminazis.
but don't go just chucking a label on them all to ignore them.

M E T E O R
E
T
E
O
R

Actually this is probably just the start. He will be proven right.

aka MSM since free thought is suspended on twitter.

IMAGUNE MAW SHOCK

Imagine my shock when the so-called tolerant left sent their best assassin to a baseball game and managed to kill no one but himself!

Imargine moi chawk!

Yeah and the sun will rise tomorrow. What incredible powers of prediction

They would've had the cops not already been there

>is the MSM trying to justify It?
Have you checked Talcum Ex's Facebook yet?

>that pic
I'll be suing you for unlawful damage to my sides.

>call them how they are; lefties, commies, marxists. tree huggers, racial reparists, sexual dissidents. feminists, feminazis.

Congrats. You just asserted a conservative version of intersectional identity politics. You attempt to carve the blame so finely that it becomes meaningless.

Fuck off you Sharia Blue StormMuzzie

Hah! Jokes on you! I don't have any money or own anything worth a damn!

>t-thanks Obama

C U T E ! !

I think this shows that handgun training plus mandatory carry should be required for every member of Congress.

Not yet, but at least one and possibly two of the wounded are in critical condition.

He was right.

SJW my ass. Boomer trying to be relevant. They'd nuke the planet to make a shitty point

except for the many innocent people part

first thing that came to mind was an antifa cuck did this...
then that dread of realization that we all pushed him.
browsing this board for 5 minutes is enough to drive a liberal cuck over the edge.
the trolling really is that strong

Didn't that already happen once a week ago?

Seriously, I can't remember the last Bernie shooting/whatever. It happened, right?

Portland stabbing?

There it is.

Thanks.

> many killed
Only one dead is the shooter... How convenient for Trump that his false flag patsy can never tell us who is really behind this...

Democrats plus MSM, duh

Meteor.