Leftists are BEGGING for war

archive.is/RK8Dk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jessebenn/status/875057722902822912
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/its-not-personal-its-collective.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, nice ISIS tactics.

What's more harmful: bombing the Middle East for decades in order to protect the petrodollar, or giving up the welfare state after recognizing that it is unsustainable and requires military force to keep it running?

Liberals have already made this choice, and they continue making it every time they vote to give themselves more benefits and more magic money

>Shooting a racist lawmaker in the hip

Except he wanted to murder every single person at the baseball game, including all the staffers.

Remember, leftists murdered the Tsar's entire family AND their servants during the Russian Civil War. They haven't changed one bit. They will ALWAYS be bloodthirsty.

These people are violent.

He's not wrong though.

God I wish they would

Yeah, remember before Obamacare when we would just kill poor, sick people?

Yes.

>Remember, JEWS murdered the Tsar's entire family AND their servants during the Russian Civil War. They haven't changed one bit. They will ALWAYS be bloodthirsty.

Fixed.

>Not realizing how BLM nigger-tier this argument is.

So is someone going to report him to the FBI or should I?

> I-if just one life is saved, premiums should skyrocket for everyone else!

(((jesse benn))) nothing to see here goyim

It's the white wounder.

reminder

Only if you're ignorant.

They're both harmful, but I would never be OK with shooting someone for being racist, meanwhile putting more "at-risk" people on the fringe is just happenstance of the economy.

Ahhhh, the chameleon. My favorite Jewish trick.

EVERY

EVERY TIME
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

The magical shapeshifting jew.

This is why I've had it with the shills. Take this thought to its logical conclusion; even if every Republican Congressman were killed, it would just be "a small price to pay" for muh free healthcare. You're not going to fix this by looking away and saying it's just free speech.

>yfw, you are an unpaid right wing intern in DC

Freedom of speech, motherfucker. You should NOT be penalized for calling for the death of someone, EXCEPT if they're a liberal.

>people should die so I have more money for useful shit

>nothing will happen to him
>milo gets banned from twitter forever for writing a negative review of Ghostbusters 2

sooner journalists start dying, the better

This kind of cancer has no cure.

>draconian

id rather my daughter have cancer than feminism

>I'm pretending all lives are of equal worth, even though I'm a hypocritical faggot that doesn't value the lives of white males at all.
KYS

"What is it like to take the life of another human being?"

"I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed leftists."

I'm starting to understand why Hitler gassed those motherfuckers.

what are you imagining in this image

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Doesn't this cunt realize she'd be in a rape dungeon the second her anarchist fantasy came to fruition?

If it is war they want, then it is war they shall have...famine & pestilence will follow.....Deus Vult!!!

see
Pure coincidence, right?

>So is someone going to report him to the FBI or should I?

the more the better

FUCKING

>This kind of cancer has no cure.

muh sides

> people should have a lower quality of living so that those that aren't deserving of it can live comfortably.

Its all cancer, just different flavors.

He's got a good point, you know. Maybe it's time to work out what the greatest good for the greatest number will be. Remember that thanks to the second amendment, Berniebros mostly have guns.

Those were the days.

You don't deserve to live. The girl in the picture does.

>I have stage 4 cancer

Omae wa mou shinderu

Also you're a lying cunt

Check out some comments on the Neogaf echochamber (a prime example of a liberal den) and be mindblown.

They are finding funny ways to justify what that fucker did yesterday.

I personally have no hope, we lost Gamergate, we gonna get murdered in the streets this time and we gonna loose.

Would it stop them or would they crank it up and try to get more fringe lunatics to turn to violence?

>Using MS paint for a shitty commie poster
You know how I know you have low IQ?

Let me fix that link twitter.com/jessebenn/status/875057722902822912

Unless you follow the Old Testament to the letter, you should shut your heathen mouth.

Go give all your money to charity right now, or acknowledge your hypocrisy.

Do you know what pisses me off most about journalists like this?

Its not that they say what they say but its the fact that they have no intention of being physically involved in carrying out the attacks they endorse.

How do you think he would react if a republican cornered and offered him the chance to have a little one on one revolution?

He would cower and cry for mommy is my bet.

Well said, underrated. Liberals have a shockingly pitiful capacity for moral judgment, for being the side that predicates its argument ON morality

Hopefully she got hit by a car after the photo was taken.

That wasn't hard

They should. In fact millions of them and quickly.

why are these people rarely the same people that volunteer for doctors without borders and stuff?

Maybe they're used to having daddy take care of things if they complained enough. We need more abusive families. I turned out great! ( ' u ')--b

Seems like an incitement to violence to me.

quit larping and following a kike religion. christians have been far too peaceful over the years unless it came to killing other christian (white) people

I'm sure she wishes they had just let people die.

"save image as..."

But remember, Jews are the bad guys.

>Bolsheviks
>Weimar
>Bernouts
And each time it ends the same.

I'd love to kidnap this guys kid, not hurt him but just so he can feel what its like to think his son might be dead so he can understand what killing someone does to a family.

NeoGAF is just a shitshow all over. They would find ways to justify curbstomping kittens for entertainment, as long as the offender publicly stated his love for Mario 64.

Pretty edgy there user

Only the weak get cancer

My name is Lt. user Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Sup Forums-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the happening happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Antifa, dressed as Commies. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Commies. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky basement, cross five thousand posts of shit, fight my way through half of T_D and jump out of a fuckin' thread to teach the Commies lessons in humanity. Commies ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Antifa uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the Veterans of Meme and Winter Wars. That means I got a little Spurdo in me. And our battle plan will be that of a troll resistance. We will be cruel to the Commies, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Commies won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Commie will be sickened by us, and the Commie will talk about us, and the Commie will fear us. And when the Commie closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

Welp. Conservatives are the new whiny ass SJWs. Congrats, boys.

>tfw whites don't have enough money for kids and leftists use that as an excuse to import shitskins

then war they shall have
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M

there are so few leftists in this country that there isn't even a reason to be alarmed.

Today I get to learn how to report a threat to the FBI.

Let's go after this damn HuffPost guy and enact some social justice. We are, together, a group of warriors.

>thinks the shooter was aiming

Ha. One minute we're gun-fearing special snowflakes looking for a safe space, and the next we're gun-totin' revolutionaries ravaging villages and taking down tsars.

Make up your mind.

We're not alarmed. We want a fight.

>straight out of chemo
Nice head of hair, eh?

The flipside of that is if he got his wish and these psychos went door to door and came upon him, they would kill him for his cowardice in not actively wanting to kill.

>provides doxx
>check flag
kek

The answer is the lawmaker in the hip

Liberals just don't understand how bad things could get.

>Not Another Teen Threat Against Someone's Family 2: Bloodlines

What's more harmful: keeping millions on the margins, or abolishing the institution that is welfare which keeps them there?

What's more harmful: Putting people at risk, or actually inflicting harm?

HMMMMMM

Jesse Benn is a prof at Univ of Wisconsin. His contact into is publicly available. Just sayin.

akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/its-not-personal-its-collective.html

The left does not see Republicans or anyone on the right as individuals, merely a faceless collective that must be obliterated. As such we need to return it back to them.

>The worst thing that the GOP can do is try to spin the attack as a populist citizen against an elite politician, trying to make common cause with other elite politicians on the Democrat side, and painting the assassin as scarcely different from a rabble-rousing Trump voter. Remember that the enemy sees things in partisan terms, and they are out to get Republicans, not elites in general (they will spare Chuck Schumer and other elite Democrats who are controlled by Wall Street).

>The moment that the Republican Establishment makes overtures to the Democrat Establishment about "protecting all of us in government against violent citizens," that will concede defeat in the minds of the far-Left partisans, who will really start to ramp up their attacks on Republicans as a whole. They do not want a truce, but the total annihilation of "Republicans" as an entire group.

>It was wrong for Trump supporters to blithely dismiss the Russia witch hunt, on the view that it would only further discredit the Democrats and make them lose elections even harder. It will have that effect -- but it will also fan the flames of increasingly violent collective conflict orchestrated by the Left. It's no longer a laughing matter, and the Resistance witch hunt must be shut down entirely as soon as possible. Otherwise we will experience a replay of the anarchic collective violence of 1970 and 1920.

TIME

New covenant overrides the Old Testament you stupid fuck

Is this a new pasta? I'm keeping it

>implying people don't already die every day in the U.S. from little to no access to affordable health care

Dems have honestly become very sick in the head

>straight outta chemo
>fat cheeks
>hair