>Norvasc
>Glucophage
>Abilify
>Canabionius

what is this?

>that Sonichu pendant

every tim

youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

Cant organize more then 9 people to show up... Gets local news puff piece...

Who's that fine young lady at :18??

>SLBGTQ
I love how Sanic is simultaneously a symbol for Christianity, Atheism, LGBTQ, and even Islam.

Names

Fags are terrified of Islam and are so naive and narcissistic that they actually believe "spreading love" will make the jihadists change his mind

Out of all the ridiculous shit faggots complain about in the LGBTI#(IT$( movement, the only thing you never hear them bitch about are the goatfuckers who are LITERALLY BLOWING THEMSELVES UP TO KILL INFIDELS...... but accidentally using the wrong pronoun is akin to murder

Different drugs that effect neuro chemistry.

I bet He's dead or homeless by 2020
Barb is on death's door

What is Chris-Chan doing in a university?
I know he isn't smart enough, even for gender studies. WTF is he doing there? Don't you need an ID on campus?

No, he will get a social worker visiting him once every two weeks. They'll make sure he has the basics.

If he turns down a social worker he will probably end up institutionalized.

hope he goes ghost

Janitor

His ENTIRE 'trans' persona, is his latest attempt to get a girlfriend. In his warped little mind, he has more of a chance getting a girl if he is a girl.

Also, him fingering an open wound on his taint.....he should be dead, hes a fucking offense to humanity.

>goes ghost
>It's fucking spreading
I can't believe it took nearly a week for the tapes to get taken down from youtube
Were you in the original EGS threads?

wasnt it destroyed, in the pits of mount doom?

>to be paranoid is a bust
i feel this has meme potential

He made a hundred others
He even made a Hitler one

CWC is just your typical Southerner.

You don't need an ID to be on campus on even most private American universities, let alone public.

s'pose they arent hard to make. i wonder if he still thinks of the original at night

All trannies look the same.

I cant believe he got a doctor to prescribe him some TRT drugs. Jesus Christ. How negligent can someone be?

Chris Chan needs to an hero

If you don't know who this is you need to get off of Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just stop and think about this for a second: society has shifted so far that a Trainwreck of a person like CWC is the token diverse subject of an interview to show how great tolerance is

What was insanely pathetic years ago is brave and diverse today

I would like to see muslims killing them. That will make them so confused.

God, I swear CWC is the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you thought he would be relegated to the ol' meme vaults he reappears as a woman and now he's performing these kinds of stunts. I really cannot even keep track of the joy, laughter, and amusement Chris-chan has brought me over the years as I observe the sad goings-on of his disturbing life. Thank you, Chris-chan, honestly.

Careful, there will be cucks who will call you an A-log for that.

Most of Sup Forums is full of normalfags that comment on the dailymail, yahoo news and breitbart

Holy shit he is back

>browsed Sup Forums 5 years ago
>cwc is still alive
Why Sup Forums why?

Even when Chris dies he will live on as a joke.

Who said he's on TRT?

lol holy fuck

chris-chan strikes again.

Someone at the station might have it out for the producer of that segment - when the top guys find out they interviewed a notorious web whore and functional autistic, someone is getting fired...

He never left.

oh my dear god

Is that where Angel Colon was shot but Dr. Lube saved him?

Chris-Chan is a legend. There will never be another one.

Remember that long documentary someone made of him?

I actually really think one day there might be a hollywood chris chan biopic. His life is just too mental for someone not to attempt it...

This is truly the funniest timeline

Look at this breast. No way he got thoese on his own.

TRT doesn't give you breasts, you fucking idiot. It's to replace lost testosterone. Chris wears padded bras, and he's a fat fuck, so he has mantits. Is that so hard to figure out, for fuck's sake?

nah man i would go back and give him a 30 minute segment of loaded questions and air it at prime time