archive.is/xmQ0I
jezebel.com/the-more-katy-perry-talks-about-being-woke-the-more-as-1796094323
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive time
archive.is/xmQ0I

AH SHI NUGGA FER REAL KATA NOT WOKE

jezebel.com/the-more-katy-perry-talks-about-being-woke-the-more-as-1796094323

I'll sum it up for you

>Katy Perry is 32, her baby clock is ticking, no one is paying attention to her and she shaved her head and turned political to get people to pay attention to her and say "how grown up she is!"

John Mayer dodged a major bullet

That was aggressively insubstantial. Mama mia.

she looks like miley cyrus

I feel sorry for her. She just needs a strong man to imprint his values and eat her pussy.

Katies pussy probably smells awful at this point

She fucks niggers. Nuff said.

I'd rather Witness my by Nux over here, bastard's kama-crazy V8!

katy perry is irrelevant and old

taylor swift won

I can't get myself to read anything further about her. I wish her the best but I struggle to see any value at all in what she does.

She got nice legs though

Is it a requirement for women having a mental breakdown to give themselves a dyke haircut?

She's definitely attractive. I just find it saddening that nothing she says or does has any trace of authenticity to it. It's as if every aspect of her identity is manufactured for the purpose of selling records and not saying anything of note.

It's a way to lash out against men. They age and see themselves as less pretty so they purposefully make themselves much less attractive so they can be under the delusion they're in control of the process.

Agreed. She’s made a fortune for a few years of innocuous pap . .. now what. She’s not David Bowie: her next phase will be shit. She should just go to Vegas and . … make more $$

Miley 2.0

She's going through the requisite mental breakdown for all female pop stars. They make them idols to millions of young white girls - role models even. Then they go through a 'crisis' and ruin themselves.

Young white girls can only have depraved, slutty, disgusting idols. They can't be pure, clean, demure, or feminine.

surprisingly no, apparently they are pushing the duke cut, as they call it the "pixie cut", in the fashion world currently. of course no relf respecting man would want to fuck a girl with a boy haircut, so it is usually a neon sign that shows they are trend following shallow whores, or that they are a lesbian. extra points for 'warning coloration'.

but it is also common for these bitches to go looney tunes and do this kind of crap, believing that some sort of external change will fix or augment whatever is wrong with them mentally. of course, that doesn't change jack shit and they are fucking idiots.

pls archive this
jewzebel worse than anything else

im starting to believe the /x/ tier memes about mileys demon latching onto katy and now mileys going back to "normal" at the same time

>tfw she used to be a good christian girl

she is too old and is burning out

she now realizes it's all over.

but then she kissed a girl and she liked it.