I'll be the first to admit it. I voted against Obongo because he's a nigger...

I'll be the first to admit it. I voted against Obongo because he's a nigger. I voted against Shillary because she's a woman. I will never vote for anyone who isn't a white man, and that's my primary criteria. If two white men are running against each other, then and only then will I start to look at their stance on issues.

Who's with me?

Sorry, but i'm not unironically a faggot.

-t. brainlet.

What about a white guy who identifies as a chick running against a Hispanic

the one on the left had a more nigger tier ass than the one on the right

They both ended up being communist though.

Pretty much, I mean no idea would be good enough to compensate for being a nigger and no woman has ever even had an independant thought that wasn't retarded. Still, there were plenty of other reasons to not vote hillary or obama.

Apes escaped the zoo. Then we let them buy , damb LBJ was the worst POTUS. Great society that we now have to clean up the mess.

Just look at that Gorilla though - that thick 6' oclock shadow in her massive pits. Can you imagine the fro that would grow out of that swamp if she never shaved?

HIGH TEST

Look at how media and Hollywood have driven the perverse into seemin like normal , like its always been this way. Attacking Prez 24 / 7 makes it seem ok to some. If you do not know your real history , yer fukked

I agree wholeheartedly. A natsoc women running against a commie white man I'd go with the commie. Then probably blow my brains out

I didn't vote for McCain because I thought he was going to die and we would have a woman in office.

>I will never vote for anyone who isn't a white man, and that's my primary criteria.

I am a white male WORKER. I ask myself - who is most on the side of the working class. That is who I vote for.

Usually neither of the two major candidates is for the working class. I usually switch election to election between the Green party and Democratic party for tactical reasons. I voted for Kerry in 2004 because he criticized the Iraq war. I voted for Obama in 2008 as so many African-Americans supported him and racists spoke against him. Other than those times I have usually voted Green.

ur a faget

The one on the left is a Valium addicted Greek fucker. I only see improvement.

>I will never vote for anyone who isn't a white man, and that's my primary criteria.
So you're saying you're partially responsible for the shitshow that's going on now because you allowed your prejudice to overcome your common sense? And you're seeking validation for your wasted vote on an anonymous Indonesian Semaphore Signalers imageboard full of mouth breathing redneckbeard manchildren?
Cool story bruv.

Mein sides

who did you want to win the French election?

>Implying I follow/give a shit about French politics.

O fuck... then it's good ol fashioned party politics.. or a coin toss.

I vote for whoever supports my 2nd amendment rights, which always is a white man. I'd be pretty hard pressed to vote for a nigger who supported my firearms rights....