Drumpf is being investigated for obstruction of justice by Mueller. My dick couldn't be harder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to cum buckets when this Russian shill is impeached. How does it feel, drumpfkins?

>inb4 wow it's literally nothing
>inb4 deep state conspiracy
>inb4 sweet plentiful maga tears
>inb4 libtard

I'm a conservative libertarian/classical liberal who refused to vote for this corrupt Russian agent.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i5LAq
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters
archive.is/i5LAq

>sources say

so who will you shoot up after being lied to again?

He's just going to fire (((Mueller))), then you'll need another conspiracy

You get sexually aroused by political events.
It's not healthy being a politiphile. You should see a doctor for that, user.

Before Drumpf takes away your healthcare ;D

He can't. Only Rosenstein can and he just said he won't and has no reason to. Unless he plans on going full Nixon and pulling a Saturday Night Massacre, which I PRAY he does as that would certainly fuck him in the ass, it's not happening.

Your tears are delicious, faggot. Enjoy your tinfoil hats (this is no conspiracy moron) and your support for this failed treasonous president.

according to an anonymous source who once pored coffee at a Denny's for someone who was sitting next to Muellers cousin

and who will you shoot up when nothing comes from this a 9th time around?

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME. DRUMPF! NEXT TIME!

>russian agent
No, youre just a dumb fuck thst still believes in the (((news)))

Just facts. Go investigate pizza gate and what "really happened" at sandy hook, you imbecilic neckbeard infowarrior.

Y A W N

This is seriously getting boring guys. I'm not even gonna sage this.

Only thing thats going to happen is that you're still going to be a faggot.

Man, this guy Mr. Sources can't catch a fucking break, can he? How does he do it?

>My dick couldn't be hard
We know

Remember to enter Sage in the options field in any shill thread if you feel the need to respond to obvious bait

Oh? List of presidents investigated for obstruction of justice:

>Nixon for watergate
>resigned before impeachment
>Clinton for perjury, lied about getting his dick sucked
>impeached but acquitted
>Trump for impeding an investigation, including but not limited to attempting to intimidate Comey into ending his investigation of Trump's national security advisor and the termination of director Comey, meant to determine to what, if any degree, he and his campaign associates and White House staff colluded with a hostile Russia in order to undermine the integrity of our electoral process through misinformation, disinformation and cyber crimes; all of which are wide ranging
>if impeached and convicted, this is high treason meaning his execution and makes what Nixon and Clinton did look like a fucking speeding ticket

But yeah, sure.

>wow it's literally nothing

Enjoy your desperately delusional denial.

Can you show me the proof that Trump is a "Russian agent"?

Nope, that's why he and his team are being investigated by the FBI, congress, and special counsel for it. They're finding the proof because of all of the extremely suspect circumstantial evidence that anyone with common sense, not blinded by orange and fake news, are able to see plainly points to him colluding with Russia.

>Guilty until proven innocent
Quite the classical liberal/libertarian you are

Oh no, Trump is finished

After saying the same thing every week for months, its finally over. Im sure its not nothing again

Dont worry, in 7 years when you say his 2 terms are up and hes finished, you will be right for once

Guilty is when is handcuffed and placed in orange coveralls. Whats your hurry buddy?

WEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT
SAGE AND MOVE ON
SAGE AND MOVE ON

I'm not a judge or a lawyer and I'm not bound by innocent until proven guilty. I'm fully entitled to an opinion, and based on his behavior before and after he was sworn in and his ties to Russia (manafort set off alarm bells when I first heard of him because I was very aware of his involvement in Ukraine), it's my opinion he has been working with the Kremlin.

Btw, having an informed opinion and making a judgment has nothing to do with classical liberalism, tard.

>They're finding the proof
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry.

OH NO.

HE'S FUCKING FINISHED!!!

Fo-...for...[small drop of pee comes out] FOR REAL TH-THIS TIME [tears welling up]!!! HES F-FFUCKING D....done I ...

I... [tears visibly streaking down face] HES...I'M....ITS...

[uncontrollable shaking]

HE WONT BE PRESIDENT Much...
much longer....

Hes only been [now just barelt squealing out words] president for...5 months...he...

you ovendodging Shareblue faggots need to be gassed.

OP can't >inb4
you're literally abortion new.

Okay well when I asked for proof you said you have none.
So either provide some or stop sliding, dumbass.

>it's over
>drumpf is done!

QUICK DISTRACT FROM LEFTIST SHOOTING
>QUICK DISTRACT FROM LEFTIST SHOOTING

You're a stupid spic who's going to get his brains blown out on the pavement.

>wow it's literally nothing
>just like comey's bombshell testimony
>just like session's revealing everything wrong with Trump
denial is not just a river in egypt my misguided friend. let go of your hate, you've held onto it enough.

Let me fix that link washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html

>le classical liberal who gets all his info and opinions from youtube e-celebs

No one has proof yet, idiot. That's why we have 3 different governmental entities investigating. You investigate before you get proof, then after you get proof, you try and convict or acquit.

>being this stupid
>says I'm stupid

Funny, projection while ignoring basic logic and facts is exactly what trump does when he can't argue. You're just adorable. Keep up the shitty work, sweetie.

Yeah, things are really going his way... he has em on the ropes, for sure!

You're arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Your Oompa Loompa hero is going to resign before fall gets here.

>I hope you don't have to fire the guy I hired.
>OBSTRUCTION!! OBSTRUCTION!!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!!!!!!!!

>a million accusations
>0 proof

>Gadsden Flag
>Conservative lolbertarian/classical liberal
>Bill Clinton apologist

Your disguise doesn't pass the sniff-test, Shareblue shill. Go back to where you came from and let David Brock know your new tactic failed.

Apologist? I dislike both Clintons and have never voted Clinton.

Your test is inaccurate.

Enjoy being in denial about being a faggot.

Let me guess you voted for Hillary like a good zionist shill just kys you ignorant ""libertarian"" shit

No, I voted for Johnson considering the GOP and DNC choices were unacceptable. I wish Weld had been on top of the ticket, though.

Friend, you're preaching to the brownshirts here. Find the productive channels and do tangible good.

>liberal who refused to vote for this corrupt Russian agent
Did you prefer globalist Hillary then? hypocrite.

>Clinton for perjury (LOL FOR BONIN' HAHA WHAT A LEGEND)
>B-but he was acquitted
Stumbling all over yourself. Maybe if your masters weren't so stingy with the salary for your position they'd be able to hire someone halfway decent at this, but instead they got you lol

Why do lefties think shooping assholes, pussies and butts onto peoples faces is effective propaganda, they must be brain damaged.

Voted Johnson - f a g g o t c o n f i r m e d

See
Way to call someone a hypocrite without knowing shit, hypocrite.

>I'm going to cum buckets when this Russian shill is impeached.

>Pence will be president
Enjoy that dumpster fire OP
He'll literally throw out Wade v Roe and institute a single mother tax.

Yeah Pence isn't ideal but better than both Trump and Clinton for me.

Explain yourself.

>I'm a conservative libertarian/classical liberal

so a faggot.

For those of you confused by the OP's flag selection not lining up with his stupid faggotry, be aware that OP has inadvertently clicked the wrong flag. he obviously meant to select the homo flag.

The Gadsden is right above it.

A couple years of Pence with Congress in shambles will be worth what a Trump impeachment does to 2020.

I can't believe people still read the Washington Post and go "yeah, this is a totally objective newspaper that won't let my delusions die."

Feels good to keep winning.

Me on the right

I disagree with him on social issues, some fiscal issues and some foreign policy issues, but he's competent, unlike Trump, and not corrupt, unlike Clinton and Trump.

If Trump is indeed impeached and convicted, or doesn't resign like Nixon when impeachment seems inevitable, by then it's likely we will see a blue house and a red senate with a slim majority, possibly blue. The house has the power of the purse, so things like defunding planned parenthood and other ultra conservative domestic policies probably wouldn't happen. He won't be able to enact his policies as if he could now. That's an ideal arrange,net for me, with Pence as commander in chief, as I agree with him on a slight majority of his positions, but find some unacceptable.
My views line up fine with what I'm saying. I oppose anything but small government and am an advocate for individual liberty. That's what this flag represents. Eat a dick, you statist bootlicking fuck.

>I'm going to cum buckets when this Russian shill is impeached

How, in the name of the Almighty, is Trump's impeachment going to cause you to ejaculate?

>Does it make you sexually aroused?
>Are the proceedings manually stimulating you?
>Are the papers of impeachment somehow quantum-entangled with your johnson?

tl;dr: you will not cum buckets, even if Trump is impeached.

#checkmate

>guys i swear im a lolbertarian
>look at me call him a "statist"
>huehuehuehue

House Republicans should declare that they will vote for impeachment if a Dem rep brings it.

1) They won't. They have nothing
2) Holy shit if they did. You'd have 100 million people watching live as the Democrats fail produce ANYTHING to support a conviction. It would be fucking fantastic.

Well statist was too far. Fuck anarchists. But boot lickers was necessary, as you don't seem to understand the history or meaning of this flag and why it would be appropriate for a libertarian with my views to use it.

Keep sucking trumps dick shamelessly. People who kiss the ass of leaders are the worst kind of scum.

Dude, shut the fuck up already. You're such a dork.

>Dude, shut the fuck up already. You're such a dork.

nigger you have been saying this same shit for almost a month, how about you actually make a post when he is ACTUALLY BEING IMPEACHED

If the evidence the various investigations turns up is damning enough, I think we'll see the limit of house and senate republicans disappear. Not only because these are extremely serious matters at hand, but because not many really liked Trump and because they have to worry about reelection. His base of support, the ground base, is in between twenty five and thirty percent. I think impeachment is very possible. This development with the special counsel is extremely significant.

Then you should be ashamed of yourself not only for wasting your vote on some illiterate who ruined the libertarian party but also for potentially allowing a zionist neocon spawn of satan to be sitting in the oval office right now because you were too much of a child to do the right thing

>REEEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL OF THESE SCARY DEVELOMENTS THAT MEAN TRUMP MIGT ACTUALLY BE IN TROUBLE FOR BEING THE PIECE OF SHIT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE IS.

NAH, IM GOUNG TO DISCUSS TELEVANT POLITICAL TOPICS AS THEY CONTINUE TO DEVELOP. DONT BE SCARED, YOU JUST GO READ SOME INFOWARS AND FOX NEWS. THEYLL MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE AGAIN.

CAPS.

Lmao just kill yourself you might as well have not voted at all. Libertarians are retarded and your thread has proved it.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, TERRY MCAULLIFFE 2020 TO CLEAN THE FUCKING MESS DRUMPKINGS MADE. GOD WITH US!

Thanks as always, Nordbro.

Feels fine. This shit is so painfully transparent that it's laughable. And we do laugh at you. Incessantly. Literally nobody gives a fuck about any of this except for you deranged moonbats. You people are going to be getting shit for how you handled this election loss (remember when you lost?) for the rest of your lives. Especially after talking down to people for months on end about respecting the results of the election -- the election you lost.

My choices were a corrupt career politician who opposed pretty much every view I had, a corrupt bankrupt con artist Russian stooge who would prove to be an inept failure at this as he's been at every other venture, and a man whose political philosophy is mostly similar to my own who wouldn't win. Clinton was a pathological liar, Trump is a pathological liar, Johnson is honest. I voted on principle.

Now fuck off, leaf. This doesn't concern you. Go drink some milk out of a bag or some shit, faggot.

>He's just going to fire (((Mueller))), then you'll need another conspiracy
That *will* be the conspiracy, Trumpcuck.

You forgot to say you support Israel so you could be a parody of yourself. Fuck sake.

>execution
kek

Oh yeah! Almost forgot! And for trying to murder politicians because you didn't get your way. Remember when you did that? Because you lost? That's a biggie. We're probably going to be giving you shit about that for quite sometime as well.

> "I have no hard proof or well reasoned argument to support my judgment contrary to the evidence and testimony of all people involved"
> "But I FEEL he must be guilty becuase I don't like him, and my feelings matter!"

This is you right now. You know whats going to happpen? Trump is going to come out unscathed. He will WIN, just like hes been doing all year. He will keeo winning, and you know why? He never gets tired of it. Everything, everyone has thrown at Donald hasnt stuck. Hes still the President, hes stil l getting his agenda through, he still has a great family, and he has a super model wife. And this eats at you every day you faggot Liberals/cuckservatives, becuase HE KEEPS ON WINNING. You will learn.

Could ask you the same thing.

"That pizza restaurant is totally an international child sex ring guys!"

"Hey won't it be fun to troll those unarmed protesters with Bane memes. We totally won't shoot them with our handguns we're bringing."

When will you stop harming your fellow Americans and defending an opportunistic traitor?

>no one gives. A fuck about the U.S. President being investigated for obstruction charges that impeded an investigation into subject matter which concerns high treason
>you lost

The country lost, and most of the country cares about this. At probably explains why the president is now being investigated for a felony.

>obstruction of justice investigation
>2 other investigations with high treason implications
>oh wow it's literally nothing

You're fucking delusional. Scrape trumps cum out of your eyes and maybe you'll see this is and has been a big fucking deal.

Are you tired of winning yet? Or are these obstructionist demos with minorities in both houses preventing trump from winning?

You're a traitor and delusional.

>Win like he's being doing all year.

Kek. If his objective was to weaken americas global presence, destabilise it's domestic institutions and trust in government and become the most unpopular president in history while racking up a huge list of expenses while doing so then good fucking job to him.

Wow, they actually have an EU flag choice?

How embarassing, heh.

Trumpzilla is getting anxious

call the bogs

Watergate took 2 years. And the "any day now" is expected to be after the 2018 midterm elections.

Trumpzilla is getting anxious

Time to Call the Bog twins for a rundown

So just posting facts makes you a Shareblue shill, now?

Clinton was investigated, he got off by a single vote. That's a fact.

What matters is this kind of shit can have actual consequences, as proven by Nixon resigning in shame and Bill Clinton barely hanging onto his presidency by the skin of his teeth.

It's alright. I wouldn't expect Americans to understand the concept of choice.

>Johnson

Lmao, get a load of this faggot

I would actually like to meet this Obama Leaf

I think deep down he might actually be alright

your script posted it twice. might wanna debug that.

confirmed shill. Literally no self-respecting conservative libertarian would use the term "drumpfkin" or fall for the government propaganda that is the Russia conspiracy. Fuck off.

>facts

Give a single fact backed by a source.

It's Obama Leaf LARPing as an American

>call yourself a conservative
>post an image saying that centrism is the ultimate enlightened form of government.

you're not fooling anyone