Redpill me on yard fences

hey, Sup Forums

Do You Have a Fence in Front of Your Home?
I heard that only mexicans and other spics install fences in the US?

Is it true?

Not putting a fence around your garden in the Us is a common thing?

thanks for rephrasing my question

Niggers and spics have front yard fences because they live in shitty neighborhoods where you need them because they are all savages

We have back yard fence for privacy.

We like to show off our front yards.

i'm mexican and i live in cali, my wife and i make over 285k a year. We just extended our block wall to make sure faggots don't come around soliciting.

Picket and stone fences are white. Chain link fences are Mexican. Wrought iron are universal.

>mexicans and other spics install fences in the US?

we really don't

I have fences in my backyard that divide my yard and the neighbor's yard. I don't know of anyone who has their front yard fenced off.

Front yard fences no, backyard common for privacy or dogs. Rich people with several acres most of the time put up tacky gates and fences in the front of their homes, but that isn't really a front yard.

Americans don't have fences because they believe in freedom of movement as a condition of liberty.

Oh wait...

I'm talking about a taller fence to keep people out. Small white picket fences are common in older neighborhoods, mostly for decoration and to keep shitty little animals and kids from fucking with your garden

We believe in property rights and privacy because we're not commie retards. Try again, fag

I'm Asian and have one for my dog

A fence can be extremely patrician.

Don't have any fences at all, but i live on a dead end street.

white picket fence master race
>you will never be this comfy

>pirate
>believes in fences and not an anarchist utopia on the open seas

Must have a fence if you have backyard pool

City ordinance

more common among houses with small to non-existent backyards that connect to alleyways.
it's also beneficial for those who have doggos and a porch to go sit out on.
may increase property value as well

So you payed for the wall yourselves? Interesting.

not this again...

>I heard that only mexicans and other spics install fences in the US?
yeah it's true so do white people living in non-white areas
you got to put a fence up to keep out the sub-human savages wondering around looking for stuff to steal

at least in calif, most folks don't have front yard fences
except in low-class areas to define defensible space (pic related)
everyone has back yard fences
in midwest, i've seen opposite, little front yard fence and all neighbors have wide opens spaces in back

Commiefornia
$285k

So like, $80k everywhere else where the cost of living is normal?

Pffft. Stupid beaners

Yeah, seems like they do have fences more often. Once my wife's mother had a family of Mexes move in next door, they started moving shit in, and the first thing they did, was start trying to tear down my mother-in-laws fence, so they could put up their own. Almost caused a battle, they couldn't speak English...come to find out, they were at the wrong fucking address. Refugees. Real story, this is how many act. They didn't even tell them they were tearing down the fence.

I'm a butt pirate. Arrgghh! I will steal ur booty

Do you want some subhumans or hippies desecrating your pro poetry with their racially impure bodies? Get a yuge fence and bait shitskins into trespassing. Kill them afterwards

Don't forget to vote Democrat guys. ...we're sacrificing nigger babies, and we got George "The Golden Gasser" Soros himself, funding BLM while blacks kill each other, and funding Hamas against Israel. I know you Confederates are on our our side.

You keep him there to fatten him up before you cook him?

Kek

Faggot. Are you willing to do a meetup to be a bottom sub-boi?

>Sup Forums: Yard fences

Yep. Keeps my dogs in. Helps keep niggers out. Let's me hang my no trespassing signs on it. Serves as physical barrier to prove unlawful entry should nigger get ballsy.

Hispanic neighbors down the street got a nice ass front yard brick fence. I want one of them shitz.

You can mix your labor with nature, to take your fair share of the Earth that god hath given to Adam, that you have inherited, to take your land out of the common and natural state, and into your own private state. If in nature a man's eyes are less than 6 feet from the ground, then your 6 foot fence is your success to take vision of your land from everyone that had a natural right to look upon your land. So even if they have satellites, they cannot lawfully use them to look into your 6 foot fenced off abstract.

Nice try, faggot

Whaddaya mean? I'm serious. Get in on this shit. There are like 2o Hatian families, homeless, so I can drive a beamer.

What is the best?

>abrahamic mumble

if you need a front yard fence you're in the ghetto. it goes fence - no fence - nice gate.

Got another wall that needs to be built maybe you could get started on

people own pitbulls and other violent dogs and think they're their children, fences are a way to stop their little woofers from tearing your kids to pieces when they're playing in the yard

>I heard that only mexicans and other spics install fences in the US?

Does this look like a spic or nigger house to you?

Good fences make good neighbours. Neighbourhoods without fences are tacky

Having a fence or hedge that goes around your property is a traditional practice in Germanic societies. It had important socio-legal implications.

Yes, some towns don't allow front yard fence. This is to get a landscape design effect of continuous lawn.

>no fences
>no footpath
>probably a HOA breathing down your neck if the grass is an inch too long

why do Americans live like this?

Fences are for pussies.

Build a wall.

Gaijin are so foolish.

I don't know why you're coming at him so hard, lol. I bet you don't even make close to 80k/yr.

The fences are actually to keep the beaners and their free range fucking chihuahuas out of your yard.

You really only find cuckburbian places like that around liberal shitholes.

private property my ass

non retards build them

The fuck? That sounds horrid, what if you own puppers or, for instance, value some semblance of privacy?

@OP, fences are pretty universal here, dunno where you heard that. Don't really have spics in my area (deep South) but I imagine they, like hood blacks, put up shitty chain-linked "fences" versus comfy fences.

I'm a white Europoor who moved to America and I installed my own fences. And flood lights, and security cameras, and attack dog.

>HOA
Not necessarily. My grandparents' neighborhood looks a lot like that. All it is is a friendly and retired community that has nothing better to do than make their yards look nice.