Abortion is bad because of the harm it does to life, let's ban giving mothers the chance to make a second decision

>Abortion is bad because of the harm it does to life, let's ban giving mothers the chance to make a second decision
>also let's ban welfare because fuck what happens after birth
Are pro-lifers really just pro-birthers?

You just don't understand the human condition as precisely as they do.

No, they are pro=responsibility you fucking retard
If you want to have children then you should have the means already to take care of them. If you don't want children then simply don't fucking have them. Even promiscuous degenerates can avoid pregnancy. It's called not being a fucking idiot

If a race is not smart enough to understand why abortion is bad for its survival, that race is not fit to survive.

the real ethical dilemma is being anti-abortion despite it being an effective way to stifle nigger birth rates

That just sounds like senseless spite.

Proper abortion doesn't make a person sterile, idiot.

>Are pro-lifers really just pro-birthers?
This argument is above your level of intelligence, so don't feel bad if you aren't able to follow.

Murdering the innocent is wrong.
Killing convicted psychopaths, however, is not.

Liberals get it backwards because they all suck Satan's cock and let him fuck them up the ass.

Thank you for proving my point in front of everyone.

Yep no way to prevent pregnancy and have a stable home without abortion and welfare

For many people this is true.

Because I disagreed with you, that is why you say this bullshit, you don't take into account the words I say beyond the fact that I don't agree with you. You've already made up your mind and have nothing to add.

That is the most autistic shit I have read all day.

People with autism need to be euthanized, they only drag down society by requiring constant special care for life.

>For many people this is true.
I know abstinence is a myth perpetuated by totalitarian racist zelots from conservative white area's that fuck their family and shoot guns

What the fuck are you talking about, why did you bring up sterility before anyway?

It's the liberals who have all the abortions. Why are conservatives against abortions again?

I have never met a pro-lifer who wasn't a flat out religious nutcase.

because they think it violates some religious thing.. it's ridiculous.

And wanting to destroy life is a really reasonable and not nutcase thing to want to do?

If the pro-life lobby were to compromise and support the upbringing of the child then they could occupy both areas of moral high ground. Once the child is born and then they are stuck in a situation where people that shouldn't have had them, struggle to bring them up - then they need to accept that until the social attitude changes, if they want to have the lives unharmed, they're also going to have to be in favour of supporting those lives.

Anything else is just "fuck you I've got mine" virtue signalling.

>abolish welfare after one child
>free sterilization
>tax exemptions for households over 65K who have had a child in the past year

Problem solved

You don't need abortion to prevent pregnancies but it is a last resort that should exist. Accidents happen, people and situations change and the prospects of a child can be properly evaluated after a single night.

People will have sex, people will get pregnant, people will be unsuited for parenthood. These three facts will always be true, with or without abortion.

The survival of the species can most definitely prevail with abortion being a choice.

Pay for your own children you chose to create, nigger.

I am pro-life. I am 100% for govenment mandated marriage once paternity is proved. I'm 100% for making adultery a crime. Allahu akbar.

>idiocracy the post
You haven't addressed the issue of the good and the great choosing not to have children while the human scum breeds like rats

An anti-Catholic pro-lifer? Wut?

minimize abortion to incest, rape and retards while improving the genetic and economic quality of our people

Then whenever a poor person in a very bad situation makes a mistake they and their child can be put to the curb once the kid leaves the womb right?

Pro-birthers have no morals.

I'm only pro-life and pro-welfare for whites

>>abolish welfare after one child
Abolish welfare AFTER the negress makes her first mistake

Learn how to read J'marcus

He had a different argument in , I don't browse Sup Forums often so I'm used to fluid debates and didn't see as apart of his replies to and

So punishment for a literal gamble is that your entire life is ruined and this is enforced by the state? You sound like a faggot.

>Implying that killing an undeveloped fetus that can't even sustain itself is murder.

>I don't browse Sup Forums often so I'm used to fluid debates

>>I don't browse Sup Forums often so I'm used to fluid debates

By that logic, launching you to space and watching you die in a vacuum doesn't constitute as murder. It's your fault you can't survive on your own in a medium you are poorly equiped to be in.

>I can't keep my legs closed so I should be allowed to murder human beings

No pro lifers are pro niggers and shit skins the biggest recipients of abortions are non whites. 51% of nigger babies are aborted. We need to spread this shit into shitskin communitis more

How old are you?

>Children should be forced to be raised by women who wanted to kill them and should receive no support during their upbringing when their suffering could've ended before they could even think

>Murdering innocent people is acceptable because of reasons

>what are child services
>what is sterilization

Everyone has a right to life, nobody has the right to directly harm and destroy another life. How hard is it to understand?

>Context and reality doesn't matter

killing an innocent human is worse than making a woman live with a bad decision for 9 months.

Welfare is proven to ghettoize and harm the lower class.

Abortion

>In order to maintain logical consistency I am now in favor of eugenics

God forbid people had to own the responsibilities that came from their bad decisions... They might become better people, start making better decisions, get real jobs, become productive members of society and raise good people.

Or they might leave their families, get on welfare and vote Democrat.

>>dubs

My two year old can't sustain himself without my wife cooking for him and cleaning up after him. Guess that means we should be able to kill him, you know since he can't actually support himself.

>why shud I not get muh pussy wet when deez whyte folks gonna pay fo all dat shit

>multiple threads about "life" and "abortion"

Are we being raided idiots?

Yes we are.

And don't call me an idiot.