NO APOLOGIES

NO APOLOGIES

ILLEGAL ALIENS SHOULD 'LIVE IN FEAR'

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/thomas-homan-ice-chief-says-illegal-immigrants-sho/

Can you even imagine a government official saying something like this durng the last 8 years? Feels like the chains are coming off at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/thomas-homan-ice-chief-says-illegal-immigrants-sho/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nCELFVC8nvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“If you’re in this country illegally and you committed a crime by being in this country, you should be uncomfortable, you should look over your shoulder. You need to be worried,” Mr. Homan testified to the House Appropriations Committee. “No population is off the table.”

ILLEGALS GIT OUTTA OUR COUNTRY! REEEEEEEEEEE

Did Obama not deport enough illegals for you?

The only difference is tact

Looks like Hank

Can I join ICE if I'm a autistic NEET? Great man right there, great organization.

God bless this guy!

Hell fucking yeah

>Did Obama not deport enough illegals for you
Not nearly.

No, your statement is only half true. Beaners that were turned away at the border were included in those figures. Factor in the surge of third world trash hoping to get in because of a nigger on the woodpile president, and you've got some amazing numbers.

+respect

>Barack "Change the definition to fit a broader range of actions and make me look better" Obama
>deporting anybody

fugg I really want to work for ICE, but my wife said said she doesn't want me coming home after touching filthy mexicans all day. too dirty she says.

>Did obama not deport enough illegals for you?

There were tens of millions of them still in-country on his last day in office so the answer is no, he did not.

If Trump does nothing but unwind this de facto amnesty that Obama, W, and Clinton (if you "work hard" and "commit no crimes" (wink wink) you're ok) set up it would make him a great President.

This many is my fucking hero.

I will buy him a drink if I ever meet him in a bar.

Hell, I'd pick up his tab for the entire night.

This man is literally saving America from the Latrino infestation.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/thomas-homan-ice-chief-says-illegal-immigrants-sho/

No, he looks like an American patriot.

Is he /ourguy/?

>Did Obama not deport enough illegals for you?

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Not even close. There's a massive spic infestation in California. Time to deport and arrest the treasonous politicians responsible for giving them gibsmedats at the expense of the tax payer.

Not fucking nearly enough.

Based

No, you absolutely can't. ICE requires you to have prior law enforcement or military experience.

You would be doing the Lord's work, user. Nothing cleaner than that.

LIVE IN FEAR

It's probably for the best that I wouldn't be allowed in. I don't want to make them weak. At least I can watch them actually do their job though.

No lmao, he brought beaners in by the busload. You kike follower.

While this is a great story, deportation isn't enough. Without the wall they will just keep coming.

CRIMINALS SHOULD NOT LIVE IN FEAR OF THE LAW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

California spics need to be rounded up. Gotta smash that democrat voting block

>wife

Last man standing...

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Yes they should.

B A S E D

>NO APOLOGIES
>ILLEGAL ALIENS SHOULD 'LIVE IN FEAR'

This guy fucks.

Hot damn.
The only thing this guy is missing is his cowboy hat and cigar.

Deporter in chief

youtube.com/watch?v=nCELFVC8nvE

God bless America

Who knows, you might be able to do their IT.

>The only difference is tact

Which makes all the difference. Illegal immigration attempts are way down despite enforcement not being much tougher.

Here you dropped this

based

Damn straight. It's about goddamn time we started enforcing the laws of this country.
Leftist BTFO

ICE should set up a new office in eastern washington, illegals can get drivers licenses here and theres a ton of agricultural work so they have literally invaded the area. would be a nice "fuckyouguy" to governor jay inslee

NO APOLOGIES

YOU SHOULD 'LIVE IN FEAR'

Found the illegal African migrant. Reported to ICE.

Also, can I get a job being on Facebook, shitposting and reporting retarded people dumb enough to say they are illegal.

goddamn i hope ivanka trump nude/sex tape gets leaked at some point

>Happens to look like Hank from Breaking Bad