What is the genetic distance cutoff for race-mixing?

What is the genetic distance cutoff for race-mixing?

I would really like to know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines_of_European_descent#Genetic_research
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 feet

Anything in the Caucasian race is acceptable if you are a man. White women should only ever marry white men

Whatever the distance is for east asians and whites

My wife is half Jewish and half Northern European. Sup Forums would jump at the chance. Beautiful, pale skin. Delicate features.

But then, I'm 10% Native American so Sup Forums probably considers me a full-on Negro.

This seems pretty arbitrary though. Hitler would have concerns with it.

Where do we draw the vertical line?

Fixation index is much better for practical differences though

Wait a minute! This is one of those bait threads. Please cease this pointless thread before it grows out of control. We need to keep the Trump Train running.

Shadilay pedes

Ugh native americans are their own breed of nigger. Tell me, how much gasoline/glue/paint do you huff? Are you drunk right now?

if she is hot and smart make babies

Anything 50% Asian is goat

i really dont think this chick is that hot.
she is obviously attractive, but she doesnt activate my eggplant.
she looks like a wood elf.

Second cousin.

people with quality genetics to say the least

but if you have to generalize into groups castizos and people from the Caucasus mountain range are the furthest I would go, and I say this because your kids will still resemble you from what I've been able to see the majority of people living in Argentina are castizo I remember reading a Wiki article where they Source a genetic study done by French people where it turned out that the average Argentine is 78% white or something and I've seen people from Azerbaijan Armenia and Georgia that have blue eyes or green eyes so they probably have a lot of genetics similar to Europeans.

but I would rather have a kid with a really high IQ than just a kid that's white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines_of_European_descent#Genetic_research

There's a lot to this. Especially the part about gender. With that said, I think keeping things in the broader Caucasoid and narrower European gene pool is fine. That can be fairly broad though. There are many people throughout the middle east and latin america who could conceivably fit this bill. Probably 20% of Mexico for example.

Aryan or kys

Bruce Lee was 1/4 white and was as close to a god as a mortal man can get.

Thanks. Really useful points.

Highish IQ, skin that the general population considers white, facial features that don't immediately stick out as not caucasian. I think that's close enough.

If the kids have a chance to be born tan, then you've gone too far. If it ain't white, it ain't right.

if you are more than 1% mongoloid or 1% negro

you're not white

when your dad fucks up your entire germanic family roots cuz he italian

those girls who have brown hair and eyes but pale skin and are noticeably white.
They're pretty QT imo, and since I'm a super Aryan our kids will probably still be aryan

This. It's time to start building back what we've lost.

Who is this scrotum totem?

This is why I'm learning German. Germany is so fucking cool. They were the true Knights of Europe

Have you not seen HWNDU?

Is that a youkai?

is it miscegnation if I RICE a finnish girl? what about a white-passing half or quater gook?

go for a Japanese girl

If you want to have the healthiest possible offspring then the more different the genetic makeup the better.

actually...
>When Devan, whose father is Caucasian and mother is part Indian
not sure what they mean by part Indian though. maybe the other half is Oriental or Black
Though i'd stay away from Indians in general anyways unless you're going for Aryan

>the distance is cut off ends to where i get horny
Hitler was against race mixing with Japanese retard
also
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
napafasa.org/resources/Multiracial AAPI Fact Sheet.pdf
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Iranian.

his grandmother was white.

probably this since Indo-European
no Semitics though unless you're part Med

and there is plenty of genetic difference in any given population of whites

>I'm 10% Injun

Mutt.

Anything more distant than a cousin is degenerate and risks corruption of your bloodline. Keep it in the family.