No they're assholes, and they hate you.

Rude

Only the guys do terrorism

kek

you're flag is "European"

>??

also satan dubz

wait, jihadi flag wtf?

Lots. 90% of them suck donkey balls. Up tight, full of themselves, rich daddies, loud mouthed, rumor spreading, shit talking, lazy, self entitled, mightier than thou cunts.

Always going out at night dressed like whores, sucking "Habibi's" dick in a bathroom stall, blowing lines, getting shitfaced, dancing their shitty "DUBKE" dance to absolutely everything, laughing at nothing, and then waking up the next morning judging non muslims as being degenerates.

They make White girls look like saints.

FUCKING LGBT WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS I LEFT POL FOR LIKE A WEEK

You can choose flags again. Try it.

Lil mami looks thicc

you must be new here

I've never met a Muslim girl to my knowledge I've only met 1 Muslim guy.

Do they still have their clits?

Are their clitties cut or not?

It's rude to ask and I'm scared to find out.

>He doesn't live in a crusader state
hey everyone, laugh at the saracen.

I seriously want to know this bros. I'm not technically fully white so I could racemix with one and everything would turn out ok.

The only "muslim" girl I've met are girls who are obviously not real muslims, just girls afraid of their sociopath daddy who will probably murder them if they take off the hijab. I bet they'd be a great fuck too, some are really flirty and obvs want white dudes... but fuck that, I'd only risk that if I knew I wouldn't be killed by her dad

its a way for jidf to hide, sort of

muslim girls take it up their ass. stupid filthy bitches, always smelly... trust me, i'm german.

Ones that are willing to be with a non-muslim are probably the least likely to have a multilated vag. There are a lot of different types of female circumcision , and I don't think clit removal is common for muslims living in Europe at all. It's usually removal of clit hood and messing with the labia.

One of them in Sweden or Denmark had a white boyfriend. Last week, her dad and brother kidnapped him at gunpoint and raped him for hours for their repugnant semite honor system. Idk if you bros saw that in the news.

>jihadi flag wtf?

Easier for Interpol to keep track of them.