THE RACE WAR BEGINS

Conor McGregor is going to start the race war when he trolls Mayweather at the press conference.

There is no way the chimps will be able to handle this type of banter (hes literally the Trump of MMA who used his trash talking to become popular):

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz32tcsGjps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SluywQ-d8w
youtube.com/watch?v=eMzCuLzcl5s
youtube.com/watch?v=LbF1kmm-kYA
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, the pre-fight conferences will be bigger than the fight.

and then he's going to get his ass beat after talking all that shit. pick your battles

i just love watching a good ass pounding

here's a redpill: niggers can't fight.

American sports are rigged as shit.

uber bump

>brown eyes
>white

>49-0
Mayweather knows McGregor has no chance. This fight is just a payday for both.

his eyes aren't brown...
That being said he is Irish, so essentially a white nigger.

You forgot
>Irish
>white

Connor is a fucking bitch that will be shown what a real athlete is. Race doesn't matter here, its shoeing which is the ACTUAL sport, and which is just for fat white chicks and faggot television.

how can connor even compete in boxing? this is like when rocky and thunderlips fought

>youtube.com/watch?v=2SluywQ-d8w

How so?
>130lb nig vs 170lb pikey
>mayweather has ZERO power
>mcgregor has same speed as mayweather and vetted KO power
>mayweather is a washup, hes been fighting scrubs for over 5 years

Mayweather is a faggot who shit up an entire sport by clenching and pussy refs who don't call him out for doing it 80 times a fight.

He has already started his attack

>posts pic to promote the fight
>uses Floyd's father in the picture

This is day 1, people.

FUCKING KEK
>is this real or your work user?

Its real.

Because its boxing only.

Are Irish r-selection breeders like non-whites?

Is that why they are prone to be alcoholics and less intelligent but good athletes

Meant to quote

Conor has a chance if he manages to hit Floyd. The best in boxing have mostly tried and failed. In an mma fight or even kickboxing Floyd would get destroyed.

Will Conor's trolling work on Floyd?

The modern day Holmes vs Cooney.

fucking wrinkly ass chimp ahahaha

Conor will break Floyd down mentally during the lead-up to the fight. That's why I give him a chance of winning this fight since the mental aspect is a big, underrated part of sports. And nobody plays the mental game better than McGregor.

McGregor is going to lose if it's a boxing match, there's a big difference between MMA and boxing

mayweather is 49-0 retard

>your zipper is down
>shit

what else has he done since releasing Thriftstore?

Nigger is about to be 49 - 1

Aaaaaaand?
Nearly all of Conors wins have been through a KO with upper body strikes.
>watch dat lef hand mayweather, dat cracka got sum juice on dat baby

It's going to be funny when McGregor starts kicking his ass and Mayweather looks over at his corner "does he know this is supposed to be fake?"

put your money where your mouth is

It will be more funny than these,

youtube.com/watch?v=eMzCuLzcl5s

Theres no way...NO WAY...for a mma fighter to beat a world champion boxer in a boxing match. he isnt going to start a race war at all. what hes going to do is give the niggers something to brag about the latest great white hope getting knocked out by a nigger.

if you honestly think mayweather is going to lose this fight then youre legit retarded

He can talk all the shit he wants, he's still gonna lose.

hes going to destroy floyd like when badr hari came into kickboxing and beat ass

its actually ridiculous
the great sport of boxing has now come to this.

i actually think connor vs mike tyson would be more evenly matched
as long as mike does no training whatsoever

mayweather is too stupid to understand mcsgregor's bants. that's why nate diaz beat him, when you got bricks for brains you cant get insulted

>if
Is it or is it not a boxing match?

Nice, I'm gonna put $200 on this biatch!

obv a boxing match
like a 110 pound manlet is gonna have an MMA match with a 170 pound guy

Fuck I love watching Macgregor.

Floyd is a promoter any tensions will probably just be to sell the fight, and people are delusional if they think Conor has a chance in a boxing match. It's an entirely different sport.

Mcgregor is not a boxer, Mayweather is going to pick him apart and win by points, its so obvious

you fucking bimbo, Conor isn't going to do anything.This is a money grab planned out by him Mayweather and the UFC. Some of you are totally delusional, can't wait for the day you have a mental breakdown when you daughter gets stuffed by her first black dick

Fuck off, cuck. Race traitors like you will be first on the chopping block. Also, McGregor is gonna KO that nigger and ruin his entire legacy. Just wait and see, niggerlover!

I heard he's an absolute drunkard and a narcotics addict but other than that love his fucking spirit.
Hope he knocks that nigger Mayweather out.

>hes been fighting scrubs for over 5 years
the spic canello was not a washup

you know literally nothing about sport

kill yourself

>In 2015, when Ireland was holding a nationwide vote on legalizing same-sex marriage, McGregor voiced his support saying, "We all deserve equal rights. We're all human here at the end of the day."
Who do you have, the nigger or the faggot?

It will be interesting to see. Nobody has successfully gotten Floyd to brawl that I'm aware of. I'm not sure if it will help as much as usual consider Conor has no professional boxing record. I see Conor's power as his chance.

Mayweather can't just block punches and jab back to win on points if they're doing MMA instead of boxing

this is the closet thing we will get to a muhammed ali vs. rocky marciano style bout.

He is going to do some dumb shit and get disqualified.

rest in peace $200

even manny could barely get a hit in.
you think connor is going to knock him out?

connor is effectively neutered by having to only fight boxing

did the mayweather pacquiao fight kill boxing so bad that we're pulling in people from other sports now?

The chimp nigger will just dance around and avoid the potato nigger, then win on points. Not worth watching.

Canello is trash, all of them are trash.
Bunch of fucking bird fighters.
When did watching a bunch of 120lb spics with the punching power of a child become entertaining?

Malteser
With
Eyeballs

I hate niggers as much as anyone here but Mayweather is going to win easily and you look incredibly retarded if you unironically believe McGregor has any chance.

fucking legend

Cool, about to make bank again.

I don't think people understand that Connor was a boxer before a MMAer. The man's movement's are extra-human and there's no way he will lose.

the only good fight will be the press conference

thats what ill be tuning in to see

Nice Asspounder.

WOW! I already hate this overhyped boxing scam fight. US sports entertainment is just pure malignant cancer.

Boxing is rigged. Connor just wants some easy money. Pillow hug isn't a sport.

They're fighting with 10 ounce boxing gloves, Dana White already said - not MMA gloves. For that reason alone, Mayweather will win.

Mayweather is a points fighter. He couldn't KO McGregor if he wanted to, so he'll have to stick to ducking, dodging and weaving and then light taps to McGregor's head and shoulder.

I don't know anyone that even follows boxing anymore aside from this fight and the last fight against Manning - how it makes money is beyond me.

McGregor doesn't know how to fight with these, his style relies on quick fists. If they were using MMA gloves I would give McGregor a chance, even if just boxing. He won't touch Mayweather with these sock-em boppers.

This guy is the next Great White Hope except Conor doesn't stand a fucking chance. I'd be shocked if he makes it to the sixth round.

>Trump of mma

first off its not mma its boxing

second guy got his ass fuking kiked twice

what round will floyd win in?
thats the money question

its a meme thats not floyd

So much this. Mayweather throws points, not punches. He even gets the little taps in a clench to count as points.

Points are only supposed to matter if both fighters are doing well. Not one running away, clenching and tapping a kidney with his thumb three times.

>he doesn't understand what psychological warfare is and how it effects a fighters ability to fight because of the production of cortisol

IDGAF if Connor wins or loses. He didn't get popular because of his shit talking. He got popular because he's good at mma and wins. He talks shit because it's an effective way to beat down your enemy before you even enter the ring. Don't be stupid.

professional boxer??

everyone starts off as a boxer

Gay gay gay

He will win on points like the Pacquiaofight.

Mayweather managed to make boxing more faggy than Olympic foil fencing.

Lol is this real

Never has that chimp fought someone like Conor. He will outsmart Floyd "illiterate" Gayweather. First he is used to 5 rounds, this is FUCKING 12. So 2 rounds of Conor hanging out, talking shit, and beating Floyd at his own game (counter punching) is to be expected. Then 4 rounds of reckless unorthodox showboating. Floyd will know he has lost, and start actually fighting instead of running. Then, in round 8, a sharp left strait counter will end Floyd Memeweather. Forever.

10 oz gloves a light. Surprised money went for it.

>pretending to vote against gay marriage

lad this forum is anonymous u know

I don't think he has the power to KO McGregor. Maybe if McGregor gets completely gassed, who knows.

I'm still going to bet on McGregor, with ridiculous odds like these I could make 30x my money back.

If it was a no gloves fight I guarantee McGregor would win.

Conor is such an amateur that Floyd will force a stoppage, particularly if it's gonna be a 12 round fight

Lol the fuck? How's it feel to be a collectivist commie

I would want nothing more to watch Maynigger to get annihilated but look at the setting, Duck weave dodge retreat tap repeat, hours later while we begin to question our afternoon at the local pub watching live, pts to Maynigger.

It doesn't have much to do with weight IMO so much as it does size. McGregor is used to throwing punches where the gaps are smaller. He relies on that small space for his punches to reach his opponent. Using giant sockem bopper gloves is a whole different game.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbF1kmm-kYA

Watch McGregor with gloves, he doesn't know what to do. Watch him with no gloves and I bet he'd KO Mayweather, he's very skilled. Mayweather isn't a real fighter like McGregor is, he's a sportsman.

Oh im sure mayweather is terrified of conors counter left lol

>There is no way the chimps will be able to handle this type of banter
Indeed. And imagine the fight itself. Nignogs across America will literally riot if McGregor does to Floyd what Floyd did to Victor Ortiz. By this, I mean sucker punch him like a piece of worthless nigger trash. Pic related.

We'll get more videos like this of nignogs chimping out and destroying their own neighborhoods.
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew

He's beaten professional boxers, he claims. Regardless he has superhuman reflexes that will counter the points game that mayweather plays.

This. How can they fight if they have no dads to teach them? It's not an accident niggers rely on suckerpunching and gangs.

>fight goes 12 rounds of Mayweather playing tap and run then winning by points decision.

Modern boxing is garbage. The only way to make it worth watching again would be to remove points decisions and remove round limits. The fight goes on until one boxer is knocked out or gives up. That's how it used to be and what it should return to.

Until then, it's basically just watching two men have a slap fight

THE WHITE BOY IS ABOUT TO GET BEAT INTO A COMA MAYWEATHER HAS NEVER LOST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, he doesn't. he will look embarrassingly slow next to mayweather.

you clearly know dick about boxing

He won a minor youth tournament in Ireland. He probably wasn't even the best amateur in his neighbourhood of Dublin.

If he was good enough to be a boxer he would have turned pro then.

Every single one. I'd bet all my NEETbux on it.

>superhuman reflexes

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI

Mayweather wins by TKO in the second round.

Holy shit this guy owns everyone.

It'll be red panty night at your house because I'll change your bum life