Hey bros, tell me your honest opinion on my idea for a billion dollar app idea:

Hey bros, tell me your honest opinion on my idea for a billion dollar app idea:

Tentatively titled MeToo:

An app that promotes everyone to get involved with locals in their community. The app’s main features will involve connecting like-minded users together to hangout with each other, actively helping each other (profit & non-profit), creating & organizing hangout groups, engaging in local services, engaging in local events, to managing a friends list.

The Hangout feature can be used by a broad range from users wanting to play local sports, to finding a church going buddy, to college kids needing a study-buddy, to singles or people wanting a new friend and using this as an easy pre-set icebreaker, to musicians needing to connect, to anyone and anything that they desire.

The Help feature will be used by anybody wanting specific help in something - from car issues to yard-care, to simply asking questions in any category.

The Events feature will display all local events for any particular category, allowing users to find local activities to connect with.

The Service feature will allow users to search for local services that can help the user in any particular way. Because this will be done by the community, it’ll be a user-driven economy: People setting up their own services, to people sharing anything they’d like and charging for it. This could be beneficial to anybody looking to make extra cash, by listing what they have available to share, rather than only offering a service - from video games, books & movies, to yard equipment, to temporary rooms, to anything that the community engages in.

But will it hide the thread if I swear?
Asking for a friend haha

Nice S mate.

like craigslist?

I used to do that all the time

I already came up with that idea a year ago. Even wrote it down. Spoke to people who had the same thought. Realized how common of an idea it was that I came up with.

Point being is that the chances of you actually coming together and making a live running business out of this is slim to none. The chances of it being seen or heard of are even slimmer because of the influx of ideas being thrown around every day.

sounds like facebook to me faggot

One day you will die, and soon after, anyone who would ever think of you will be dead too. None of this matters. Life is suffering and death is our only constant companion.

It's a good idea. I'm too lazy to implement it, you should.

So your competition is Facebook then?

Yeah, nah.

The ones who wrote this are pre-programmed.

Man whats the symbol in the pic OP? I forget the name, everyone used to draw this back in elementary school and I swear it had a name but it escapes me

>creep app
take pic or vids while "playing" game thats on a loop.

S

Super S

I grew up in michigan, we call it the "state symbol" for the michigan state football team insignia

pretty much sounds like facebook that pitches itself as non-narcissistic
So not bad

>graph paper
"Look Mommy, I'm an artist"!

Just stole your idea
T.jew
I'm also sending you a bill of $50

Okay I did some googling and I remember we called it Stussy for some reason

OP you are a fucking retard for posting your idea online.

jokes on u fag i copy pastad this from the last OP that deleted his bread after he realized he fucked up

I've got an idea for an app! It's like Meetup, but it's called Fuckup.

This. Lol dude its exactly fb or any other soc media

I had stussyberries we used to draw it on the ground.