WE WUZ ROME

Why do snowniggers think they're related to the Greeks and Romans?

>pic related, Nordic snownigger who thinks his ancestors had a civilization

>Why do people Cosplay

Greeks are disgusting

Jesus, I just cringed.

Thicc

why do Gauls?

Let's start a conversation about our good friends in (((Israel))).

Because they had no culture of their own

I believe he is doing a photoshoot.

Why are Americans so intellectually retarded?

He doesn't think that, he's just posing

Corinthian helmet...viking battle axe....swedish education everybody.

I doubt he thinks that he's probably just dressing up.

/thread

hiding as a pirate doesn't hide the american flag

Thanks for exposing more of the Sup Forums double think.

why do Mediterranean niggers think their culture is so powerful when it lasted less than half a century, or how most "Great civilizations were hotspots of every kind degenerate behavior?

GLASS ALL WOGS

Go play the lottery

Another kike inspired divide n conquer thread...

observing those numbers

Meds created civilization. You fucking snowniggers learned from us how to run a civilization. Now you think you're hot shit

>lasted less than half a century

>WE WUZ sowing division and shit with ridiculous requirements to be called "nordic" or "aryan"

Fuck off kike.

maybe you mongs should stick to paying debts

We don't.
Taking credit for someone else's work is considered vanære, one of the words you are missing. The completely opposite than honor, sort of like a shitskin or nigger, that have no honor only homo concepts.

This we wuz... phenomena stems from Murica, nigger or not, same shit. Europe is not one country, not one people, not one language, not one culture. Not one blood, not one linage.

Praise

Bodybuilders are fucking gay. I'm fucking proud that I look like George Orwell and Aldous Huxley rather than a moron like that faggot. I'm fucking proud to be a man that women don't want. Proud to not be a fucking Gentile.

The Gauls (celts) were at least eventually incorporated into the empire. The snow niggers never were. They remained in the darkness of their own ignorance until Rome itself fell.

nice
more pics pls

I haven't seen people claiming this in a while. Normally, it's a Finnish or Russian poster.

I wish he cut the faggy shit out, I don't think he has worked out for that many years, it can go to some people's heads, part if they were ie really skinny or fat before. Cringe, ultra cringe!

A fucking roo

Nords are the niggers of Europe

>Ancient Greeks weren't blond

Read the Iliad.

>less than half a century
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Read a book, my dude.
>hotspots of every kind degenerate behavior
Reason would suggest barbarians were more degenerate, because they had no moral codes of any kind.

Trash get, kys.

yeah I know

>their culture is so powerful when it lasted less than half a century
All western culture is based on the greeks and romans.

>Implying modern people are related to old civilizations

He actually believes the american renaissance theory thats based on "hey maybe they wuz all blonde thus nordic". He talked about it, i think golden one means well but he is wrong about some things and sparta/greek/rome shit is just cringe. The whole theory goes down when you read what ancient greeks and romans said about germanic people, they actually described them as visually more blonde and less civilized, aswell as less intelligent, now thats hardly true in the todays world but its still worth talking about when you have people from those times debunking the theory that "nordics wuz greekz n shiet".

BLESSED

They are still unmuddied. why is Nordicism so hard to grasp for you? Are you jewish?