It's time for Eyes Wide Shut threads to return

everything always ties back into kid fucking and (((blackmail)))
Scalise leading house fight against human trafficking, dems send pizza to his office hours later
he goes to same hospital as seth rich
reports before he goes are he is "wounded but ok" and after he gets (((surgery))) in the hospital he's suddenly in critical condition? then suddenly
>whoa WaPo says trump being investigated omfg drumpfff
this is very fucking obvious and (((they))) are pushing to get trump removed and silence their pedo opposition
now is our window. they are CLEARLY making another desperation play with today's shooting
>dws threatens d.c. police
>media doubling down HARD on legitimately straights lying about comey testimony, sessions testimony
>shills hitting this board retardedly hard all day
now is our window to push.
to start i'll ask, can anybody provide any info on Scalia activity or headlines within the last 2 or so months?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html
nypost.com/2017/06/14/tyson-foods-lobbyist-among-wounded-in-baseball-attack/
washingtonpost
archive.is/5TKfZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VBsL2SngYXM
youtube.com/watch?v=948dHBvKC_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_imprisonment_of_American_journalists_by_North_Korea
archive.is/RTZNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obligatory

does anybody know how true pic related is?

salem is clearly a better bayonetta than captainzack at the current juncture

also sage

I will always bump these threads for the kids. Wu-Tang.

"At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

lol wut

How does something like this even happen? How can an organization with this problem be called journalists?

this is a nice catch by an user in another thread
to save you several mins looking, the "pizza" sign used in the DHS human trafficking commercial is the same as the "pizza" sign caught on a google street view of Besta

salem is clearly a better bayonetta than captainzack at the current juncture

also sage

bump for justice

(((journalists)))
(((WaPo)))
literally the cia gazette
but i know what your point is. the absolute state of american education
hell, global education desu senpai

explain. or just keep bumping an EWS thread you dumb fucking shill

gonna sound dumb, but pls explain why you posted that pic i don't really understand yes i read it

If this takes away from the human trafficking discussion I'll start another thread but can someone tell me what the deal is with these illuminati cards and how they perfectly fit into big events? I frequently see them posted and usually brush it off but I can't anymore.

just realized i named it Eyes Wide Shut like the movie and not Eyes Wide Open like the threads last nov/dec. long day.

How does this end?

Is there a great happening where Trump and Sessions lay the hammer down and their power level is revealed?

Are we all crazy and none of this is true?

Or does the cycle continue?

i already explained. please let me kno wat you dont understand. if u think captainzack is the better bayo at the current juncture then back ur shit up retard.
also sage

systemic child abuse covered up at high levels is the norm
why would someone want that report hidden until such a specific time unless they knew a violent distraction was coming
it sort of implies a connection from deep state child abuse to 911

I actually just yelled holy shit aloud in my apartment right now. The guy on the card even looks like him. What in the fuck...that card description...

been so many good threads on them. they are eerie.

thanks for the 3 bumps
this is an important thread

It's false. Bezos does not exist in an upside down state.

>tfw u realize all of the most major events are interconnected to one another, and always arrive at the same (((centerpoint)))
pedokikes

Wow never saw that one before.

bump

lmao u dont know what sage is. u do know ur sposed to be over 18 to access this board? u fukterd

also sage

The meme is that they exist as a "confession" of the acts by the illumiati. It would just be haha funny if so many of them didn't fit so perfectly with real world events happening AFTER the game came out.

I'm of the notion that reality is breaking down. After we created nukes the only end scenario for humanity was fiery death, so reality has quarantined us off and is only building our reality out of information that already exists. As time progresses this gets harder to do so reality is just throwing information together in any way it can to create a new future where we don't nuke ourselves. Its why reality has hit a super high speed of wtf in the last 5 years. We should be dead by now.

>thinks he knows how to sage
keep em comin this is an important thread

>thinking saygay does anything anymore

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html

nypost.com/2017/06/14/tyson-foods-lobbyist-among-wounded-in-baseball-attack/

The little people will be shat on, and the powerful will abuse their power, as always. Human nature does not change.

Checked. Let's archive it:

>washingtonpost com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html
archive.is/5TKfZ

Thanks for the info. That's interesting stuff.

I heard the shooter was hit and wounded, but then died.

Think he was allowed to die or snuffed out so he wouldn't stand trial and reveal some mkultra shit happened to him?

I feel like I'm not living in reality anymore. I hope this is all just a bad dream and I've been in a coma

Is that you, Martin?

As a leg man, I approve If this post.

Good day to you, sir.

This is fucked up. If Scalise dies we need to go all out on this shit.

funny you mention that, i remember earlier today seeing a news agency (cent remember which) tweet(shooter either captured or dead)
they knew he wasn't free but not if he was dead? didn't even say captured and injured. "captured or dead" was just weird to me

Bump

we need to go all out regardless
keked, love NordArchiveBro

youtube.com/watch?v=VBsL2SngYXM
>Tyson Foods CEO Says He's Happy About Staffing of Plants

>we know you've made your workplace diverse through refugees
>refugees

On this note, there is something interesting said in The Bible. I think it's in Revelations but I'm not sure where, but it basically says something about how if God didn't prevent certain actions, everything would have been destroyed, but for the sake of fulfilling all his plans, he drew out the end for a time longer... idk

I am misquoting and misremembering for sure, but there was something about total destruction being prevented.

How did we find out about pizza gate again?

Initially the Podesta emails that Seth Rich sacrificed himself for

wikileaks podesta e-mails I think. I forget how exactly.

My normie roommate said the same thing. He heard about it around 9-10 am, then at noon or so an update came out saying he died...at 9am. So he died right away or within minutes and it wasn't reported in real time. Even his normie brain thought it was weird.

People talk about harming politicians all the time. I don't think the left realized how many people love, and I mean LOVE, this administration. An attack like this galvanized so many minds against the left. Hell, I've seen lefties attacking other lefties today because their tweets were so cold hearted in the wake of it.

These fuckers are done, all good will toward them has vanished instantly. They chipped away at it these last couple months with their idiocy, but the way they handled this was pants on head retarded. People were literally, actually, factually trying to fall back on the "killing hitler if given the chance" fake argument to justify themselves. Absolute insanity on display.

>assange goes missing in oct
>wl even posts "proof of life" with an interview from june tho
>nypd seizes wieners laptop
>nypd swoops in
>"reopens investigation"
>whoa went thru 650k in a week and it's nothin!"
>cheesebay investigation breaks
>pizzagate follows
tfw u realize nypd white hats leaked to open up the pizzagate pedogate after fbi broke their promise to do the right thing after seizing evidence and handing out gag orders

It's gonna be like True Detective where those who know the truth and try to do something about it are driven to near madness with their knowledge and hunted like animals in the dark, Ray.

wikileaks. Their leaked emails had some kind of weird code language about pizzas, pasta, and hotdogs when they were clearly talking about something else.

They mentioned Jimmy Comet Pizza in some emails so Sup Forums fags checked out their instagram and found some freaky bizarre shit, like a picture of some restrained girl and a hashtag #hotard, which means "ho" and "obviously."

Basically it started from there. There were seemingly a million little things that were leading to one conclusion.

Wiki leaks podesta emails. People noticed a bunch of strange jargon back to back in a bunch of his emails. Catalogued all they could a cross referenced what parties used them. They kept coming back to FBI pedo files. Then they found out all the web of people he interacts with that also used the same jargon. Alot of them had positions with child protective services or amber alert or other fields either interacting directly with children or in field designed to protect children.

It was genuine sleuthing like how they found Shia's flag. Amazing skills when applied righteously.

which makes even less sense that they justify shooting scalise as "killing hitler" (their idea of killing the worst thing on earth) when the guy tweeted shit like this
seems if there was any R they would like...

why doesn't anybody ever mention cheesebay and it's relation to pizzagate? they literally popped up days apart from one another

shit like that?

It is the Khazarian Mafia controlling everyone. They are not real Jews-the blackmail has people getting hysterical.One of of 3 politicians-both parties. Most judges; heads and top Intel. and cops, most mayors...on and on. NOBODY can make big money or get any kind of important position without their help. The senator's shooting is a message.

Remember, this is how Comet pizza got involved too, because of the strange emails between Alefantis and Podesta

Bump. It's time to bring the hammer down on these sick fucks

Besta friend Podesta and his emails.

What has been done about pizzagate? Did the FBI just drop it? I remember a guy went into the comet pizza with a gun. What happened to him?

>"sometimes you look and you look but you realize you were looking for a window when you should have been looking for a door."
>"but what good is looking for a door when you know its locked? but maybe someone is home."
>"so you find your door, you find it and you knock. But does the knock ring half full or half empty, thats the question."
>*knocks glass on table*
>"thats the real question"

Who the fuck are you

pizzagate was only supposedly the beginning, but things have gotten quiet.

Comet Ping Pong is only 1 place. The "PizzaGate" pedo-ring is a HUGE network that we haven't been able to penetrate. There is a huge underground pedophile ring on both the East and West coast of the United States.

We need to try and blow the lid on the whole thing.

wrong file! pic related is what i wanted

no, the cheesebay generals were up before anything pizzagate. pizzagate started on nov3 2016

Curious. I never followed it very closely. I never followed gamergate either and I want to understand this while it is still fresh.

Caspere knew this.

Bump.

and i don't mean pedo trafficking started on nov 3 obvious, i meant the public investigation particularly on 4pol

Props department doubled up.

Bump. How is it that we havent gotten anywhere with this?

Watch Zach decode it all: he names the Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=948dHBvKC_I

Just start researching Seth Rich. Later the whole picture will fall into place.

I was thinking how it was possible nobody has come up with any hard evidence of pizzagate, but realised it's because they're all getting fucking killed.

Might be time to get pizzagate going again. Might get some new info with the Tyson thing. Shorty part is even the alt-media is afraid to touch pizzagate. It can get you disappeared

"interested parties" are keeping tabs on them, rest assured.

pol is surprisingly easy to manipulate for how much they are literally capable of
falling for slide threads constantly
there will ALWAYS be white women, nigger hate, and e celeb threads. we only have one shot with this pedo ring! those other threads can wait, bump all trafficking and pedo threads

Added.

>Tyson thing.
But the guy was shot. Would that not mean there was something against him?

Islam?

baphomet ?

Sign was repurposed from previous business. I thought it was odd, too, but they just kept the same sign and replaced the lettering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_imprisonment_of_American_journalists_by_North_Korea

Yes bring it back Im unemployed again and have all the time im the one who predicted the comet ping pong falseflag and then I screencapped my own posts and someone posted my shit on r/the_donald and it made its way to r/all and then the jews finally shut it down.

Pic related is my post

FBI user said the FBI was scared of tackling PizzaGate. He said it would be like the FBI going against the entire US Government because of how many people were connected from the pedophilia to the bribe-taking.

glad to have you here
unfortunately i just became enployed again so please, if these threads gain more traction make new ones, as will i. i will bump any of yours i see. this shit is important.

Ray posting is still the unbeatable kino meme

anybody have a rundown on the hospital scalise went to?

Its all comes down to pedophiles at the end of the day. Found the last last thread i made btw
>archive.is/RTZNo

If you want to startsomewhere I suggest you look into timothy fitzpatricks work on how pizzagate was kind of a distraction away from trumps/clinton/epstein connection. Also, Mike Cernovich is also working with Alan Dershowitz to help cover shit up i can post links if you want

was it a good ray post? I've honestly never seen the show, I was just winging it based on what I think the meme is about, messing up sage wisdom.

for a multitude of reasons i do not buy that trump is in the same pedo ring as clinton and epstein. i'm not even denying the chance he is a con man or a pedo himself, but i do not buy that clinton and trump were both in the same crime cartel. not a shot.
curious tho how you rationalize trump's banning of epstein after a few visits with him

cheesybay scares the shit out of me...the hawaii connection and that guy called " Itchy Gross"...

>random user post picture of bill clinton and chick on epstein's plane
>says will dox her if someone gets trips
>someone gets quads eventually
>doxed as rachel chandler, who's IG shows connections with lots of celebrities
>connection with comet ping pong and alephantes
>searching these terms in the podesta emails leads to cryptic emails
>this adds more circumstantial evidence to the pile

why does everyone forget this step ?