Prove you aren't a mindless shill and say one bad thing about Muslims

Prove you aren't a mindless shill and say one bad thing about Muslims.

they are the most imbred peoples on the planet

hundreds of years of cousin fuckign and cousin marrying resulted in shitskin mudslime births being responsible for the highest % of defects

they are literally 80iq having inbred subhuman pieces of shit that should be exterminated

they will take away the anime and the videogames

I...I can't
Muslims are pretty much perfect.

Those goatfucking towelheads do nothing but bring down the average IQ of any country stupid enough to take them in.

They get violent when anyone mentions muhammad

They did 9/11

Did he die?

Completely incapable of living among people who aren't fellow shitskins without causing havoc and destruction.

are you sure those were muslims shooting

They are all scum....?

They live in sand, blow shit up, and fuck goats. How is this even a challenge?

Based leaf

Story?

They made some of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen.

>this fake shit again

They clearly don't even shoot him and there's no blood

they aren't even capable of living among fellow shitskins without causing havoc and destruction

charlie hebdo shooting in paris I believe. There is another video where the cops shoot someone with their hands bound together.

Have you looked at Muslim societies? They only function when there is a strongman leader willing to suppress their antisocial behavior or export them to get killed in foreign Jihad.

OZ Abos are lower again at 66. If they don't get booze then they are fairly placid.
Arabs combine apathy ( no will to live means no respect for other life) and a religion that cannot be reformed which preaches that there is no self determinism.

--------

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
-Winston Churchill

Muhammad was a pedophile sandnigger

They exist.

Thanks Edward Gibbon

Might wanna change your flag mate.

one bad thing about Muslims.

I've only met one that didn't stink and was polite. He was a second generation and drank alcohol and lived a very American life.

I fucking hate Muslims and Jews.

When we plan something we actually commit to it.

We don't just go on the internet and find some dude with a stick who hit our 'enemy' then parade him as 'based stickman' while sitting around doing nothing. We're not a bunch of LARPing faggots like you, we execute.

Their women are hideous, so they have to keep them in trash bags.

rrrrrrRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't give a fucking fuck about muslims until this post. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THEM THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Nobody likes em.

I smack one whenever there is no cops looking

Muslims are jews.

prophet muhammad was a kiddy diddler

They wear highly flammable clothing. Oh wait...

Holy shit that's easy.

They are a fucking cult... basically sandnigger version of JWs and the FUCKING WATCHTOWER, except at least JWs don't fucking blow everything up. (yet)

Hard mode is saying something "nice" about them.