Summer Happening Prediction Thread

So far, 2017 has been a happening-filled year. It may even top 2016 as being the year with the most and biggest happenings.

As summers are usually when happenings happen, what do you think will happen this summer?

My predictions:

> More terrorist attacks in Europe and the U.K., culminating in a "European 9/11" that sees thousands slaughtered.
> Conservative backlash in Europe against migrants in wake of terrorism sees riots and clashes between conservatives and rapefugees
> Race riots across the US, including incidents of racial terrorism (think Dallas)
> Political polarization gets even worse in US; clashes and assassinations between conservatives and liberals become more and more frequent
> At least 1 major Islamist attack in the US sees anywhere from a few dozen to a few hundred killed
> Tensions between US and Russia skyrocket due to incidents in Syria and the Baltics, eventually leading to a crisis that will bring the world the closest to nuclear war it has ever been since the Cuban Missile Crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement#Ratification
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>At least 1 major Islamic attack in the US
This 100%; we're long overdue, and with the frequency ramping up across the pond you can bet they've got something in the works for us.

Shits going to get fucking heated this summer.

It's really going to pop off in July I think. June will just be people kind of testing the waters here and there.

I actually had tickets to go see Trump in Iowa next week, but I don't think I'm going now just because I think people are going to be acting fucking nuts and anything could happen from here on out.

Potential flare-up in donbass fighting in Ukraine in july. On the 13 July the EU Council plans to finalize the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement. This agreement was the one that started the war in ukraine, so its ratification by all parties will inevitably cause a flare up in fighting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement#Ratification

The real question is which one of these makes the most $ or advantage for (((them)))

blocking the travel ban really fucked us, someone must have slipped through

This. I think july is going to be a crazy month. Maybe another Bastille Day attack?

>not going to the event
Do you want to miss the chance to beat a leftist rioter to death in defense of the President and be spontaneously granted the Medal of Freedom on stage by Trump himself?

Also, Ukraine is seeking NATO membership soon. We may see US troops in the Ukraine fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

Personally I can't wait for Isis deploying a 'dirty bomb' in some majore Yuro city. It'll take weeks before people get sick and then die by the thousands. Hope it's not my hometown. Berlin would be awesome tho.

The last rally I went to was the one in Chicago, and I got mobbed by antifa back during the primaries. My mom even told me "If you go to that rally, you are going to get attacked by a bunch of nut cases and blacks. I guarantee it". It's exactly what happened.

So I figured "Ok! I'll finally see Trump in Iowa! Nothing bad will happen in corn land!"

Then the fucking shooting in Virginia happened today. Now a bunch of psychos are going to start feeling emboldened to ramp up the violence because a new standard has been set.

Kinda still want to go, but don't really want to risk it

lol...love the God Emperor, but Trump has 0 political capital to spend on a foreign adventure.

If you don't go, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Stand with the President against the forces of evil.

Just go dude, you either live and you have a good time, or you die and become a martyr, probably accomplishing more in death than you ever would have in life, it's a win-win.

>implying the faggot police wont step in and assault you while letting antifa faggots off without charge

Yeahh I already sacrificed for Trump in Chicago when I got attacked by Antifa, got on the news, and then lost 80% of my social circle.

Also, my life is just getting good. Really don't want to take the chance of getting fucked up if another one of these freaks decides to go postal.

I'll think about it though. I still haven't actually seen Trump with my own two eyes and it's kind of pissed me off.

As for Iraq&Syria happenings, the collapse of ISIS is imminent (for real this time).
>The battle for Raqqa is ongoing between ISIS and US/Kurds
>Syrian Army& Russian Army advancing towards Dier Ezzor
>Iraqi Army mopping up ISIS in mosul
>Iraqi Army launching a new offensive to drive ISIS to the border

All sides are trying for a land grab as ISIS collapses. Syrian Army seems most likely to benefit from this due to Kurds for the most part being blocked by the Euphrates River(all bridges were bombed/destroyed).

Kurds-Syrian Army fighting may happen once ISIS is mopped up.

ISIS foreign fighters may return in a wave to European Countries- Expect a huge last terror wave in 2017-18. There may be some attacks after but not on the frequency we have seen recently.

Also i guess i should clarify the map.
Yellow-Kurds
Red-Syrian Army/Iraqi Army
Light Green-Syrian Rebel Groups& Al Qaeda Affiliated groups
Dark Green-Turkish Army& Allies

Venezuela Happenings(i dont know too much about this)
>Protests Continuing against Maduro Government
>Large Scale arrests happening in Caracas
>80+ people dead in 2 months of protest/riots
>food crisis mounting

Theres no niggers in iowa. Dont be such a fag and gooo

There could be nut cases driving from long distances to do crazy shit though.

The shooter in Virgina was from southern illinois today.

Still might go though

im not sure how much worse the food crisis could get. Pretty sure all the stores have long been looted and people are trying hard to immigrate to Colombia and Brazil

The ISIS arc never really lived up to the expectation we were promised. Back in the first few episodes they were talking about restoring the old Caliphate and shit but they never even took all of Syria and Iraq. I know they were going for something more realistic after the epic Bin Laden/9/11 saga but it just kind of fell flat eventually.

Does anyone know where the series is headed next? Any news from Trump or any of the other writers? I'm kind of hoping for a European race war arc to be honest.

those holy trips might have something to do with it
>African mass immigration to Italy/France is only going to continue with MSF and other NPOs importing dozens/hundreds/thousands of migrants per day from the mediterranean
>Libya was originally the only push-back against mass African-Euro immigration (according to Gaddafi) and there's no way in hell another Gaddafi is going to be installed
>among the migrants will be muslims
>it will only get much worse before it gets better

European intel agencies have stopped a lot of potential attacks.b

Any chance Kurd-SAA fighting in the wake of the destruction of ISIS as a state could lead to US-RU conflict?

not a chance, unless McCain pushes it hard, the U.S. will withdraw almost all support for the kurds once real shit kicks off with Syria and Russia.