To Every BeanNigger in America

>my family came here to escape poverty and crime
>if you expect me to follow immigration laws then your racist
>I'm a 4.0 dreamer getting a full ride at Harvard

cool whatever

GO BE POOR IN MEXICO, ITS WERE YOU BELONG

if you disagree then justify breaking immigration law, give me any hypothetical, I'm listening

>>if you expect me to follow immigration laws then your racist

i really really hope you get deported right into cd juarez

I was fucking born here, im mocking your shit population, mexicans are half a step up from niggers, your country was rated 2nd most dangerous AFTER SYRIA

also kill yourself you worthless piece of beaner trash, i have more money in the bank than your life is worth

Why are you so upset? Did you find out that your father was the gardener?

>muh laws

Who gives a shit faggot, do what you want and stop being a cuck and listening to what the man tells u to do

>spics detected

Also "muh laws" keep me from tracing your IP and murdering you tonight

>WERE YOU BELONG
>WERE

Found another

B E A N N I G G E R
E.
A.
N.
N.
I.
G.
G.
E.
R.

True. I go to a great school and have a family that is fairly wealthy. I can understand that you would think many Mexicans are hardcore liberals, but not really, it's usually fifth generation Mexicans or low class Mexicans who are in the left. Most of agree that there should be immigration laws.

If you're here legal I have no issue, mestizos welcome (with caution), although why the fuck don't you try to fix your motherland

>why are you so upset?
Just imagine being a chicano dude, i would be upset if i was one too

Obvious field monkey using spics as scape goats.

BOOMER!

jesus christ whats wrong with his neck?

inb4 OP is a true nigger.

>if you disagree then justify breaking immigration law, give me any hypothetical, I'm listening

We don't justify anything.

We're conquerors and your country belongs to us, ameripig.

Vae victis!

Fixing Mexico is so damn hard, not to sound like the stereotypical Mexican being too lazy to do it. But it's near impossible. Political corruption is on the rise. The poor turn to drug cartels because its about the easiest way to become rich. Any politician in the North of Mexico who claims to stop these drug cartels either gets killed or is silenced. Many Mexicans don't want to go to the united states but hey can you blame them? They're just thinking about their family, fear and greed has consumed Mexico.

bait.

good die then, better off without them, more oxygen for me and my family

also this man is the president. The quote reads "Mexico is the country with the most Mexicans.",(I know Sup Forums will find that debatable)

Where are you from?

Listen you pilgrim. You are european. Your ancestors came from europe and stole this land.

If you don't like seeing brown people around, then get the fuck out back to europe and leave this land to its rightful indigenous people: the native americans and mexicans.

Pinche buey.

German by decent, Ohio by privilege

What part of Ohio? I have a friend that studies at Case Western.

ur welfare check will get cut off and your family turned into fertilizer to be spread by your own kind before you ever get a REAL say in American politics

I live on the lake, very nice senpai, Put-in-bay island is a lot of fun during the summer

That's cool but remember your ancestors aren't from here and mine were. A war may have been fought to establish borders but we're invading every day and your white government cucks are bending over backwards to keep us here and protect muh rights. We easily out breed you and will hold greater voting power as those children born here age. We'll remember all these posts and comments and treat you like common niggers when the time comes.

Toothpick arms strikes again

OK you win. I was just now packing my bags to take off for America, but now I see your point so I will stay.

Fuck your Commie pussy ass country!

we killed the beannigger before we will again.
also 90% of you are under 5"8, I honestly wish you were taller and better looking that way it wouldn't be so disgusting and obvious when I see you out in public but you beanniggers all look alike

at least im not a (((beannigger)))

good youre welcome, you would have gotten rapped by ICE anyhow so thanks for saving me tax dollars

Cool let me get all my 500 members mexican family to be in the lake with our white shirts and basketball pants. No but for real how many mexican's do you even encounter in Ohio?

I'm from San Diego and I gotta say that I'm much happier having you guys be the city minority as opposed to nignogs.
You guys leave trash everywhere but at least you understand western values and some of you even vote conservative

you couldn't afford to visit where i live and not many, I just see them on the picture box and feel rage and a little bit of pity towards the inferior

Why are you obsessed with our looks are you looking for a boyfriend
There's a lot of "race war" talk but 80% of white sheltered babbies can't even keep eye contact so violence wouldn't be a smart move on your half.

consider me the other 20% then beannigger

Just remember you live in Ohio anything is very affordable there. You're not as rich as you think my man. Like I said my family is fairly wealthy. Do you think all of us live in the barrios like Blood In Blood Out hahaha.

The midwest is affordable,
Ohio is reasonable,
To live next on the lake where I live your talking +700k in property values, Im just a krautnigger who's family moved in and started business before it became a state

Any sane person would take a strong useful 'beannigger' over a scrawny autistic social reject who spends his days feigning superiority over others for no other reason then he is white.

that's not crazy unaffordable my m a n. But whatever makes you happy my krautboy. I feel as if you're underage or just autistic, but then again I am on Sup Forums

>mexican reading comprehension

t. spic

But Anoninski, I don't speak spanish

Oo good one
Just face it, it's gonna come down to immigration law and your own kind are voting against the interests you hold. Stay mad jotos.

Exactly. It was just land, not a country. We made it a country.

So stfu and sit down, son.

The fuck are you retards going to do with all that land anyway? Make it like Mexico?

You fucking libtards are something else.

>Europeans didn't create Mexico