Mentally Ill Republicans-An Explanation

Why Republicans are mentally ill.

psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-entertainment/201206/conservatism-mental-illness

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jgeB9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/jgeB9
cool

Um idk if you heard, but conservatism is the new punk rawkk and also the new counter culture so shove it dingaling

Political beliefs and mental illness aren't synonymous. By that logic, democraps are all mentally ill and need to be psychologically evaluated.

You're asking in the wrong places. Most people here aren't remotely republican.

What's with all the newbie fags lately that can't figure out this place to save their lives??

Stop replying to bait posts you dumb faggot. Sup Forums is under attack. Fucking sage any replies you dumb cunt.

They will self bump their threads for a bit but you need to do your fucking part.

>Republicans literally want to destroy society, the environment, other people's lives just out of pointless spite, etc.
>It's "liberals" who are the problem

Why are you literally triggered by free speech?

Something to do with being scared of the dark

> Dead body of your headline news nutbag is barely cold.
> we're the crazies.

Cool straw man argument

>Sup Forums is under attack
It's "under attack" every day you dumbass kangaroo. Fight shitposting with shitposting.

I'm a registered psychologist faggot. U never heard of the goldwater rule? Nah coz you are a dumb illiterate cunt.

The article is the dumbest shit I've cum across

sage this dumb post

>want to destroy society
I'm gonna need a sauce for that (Also liberals advocate white genocide but go "hahaha what are you talking about? lol u senile cishet whites" when they are interrogated for it, but yeah repoopykins want to destroy society)
>the environment
Do your part instead of bitching Achmed
>other people's lives just out of pointless spite
I'm gonna need a sauce for that

you mean:

>I've cum across
Interesting. What else have you cum across?

Leftists mad at republicans are like 12 year olds mad at their parents for saying they need to be home by 10. You're just a bunch of babies that don't understand reality.

Did anyone hear about a shooting today??

>(((psychology))) says being a Christian is a (((mental illness)))

hmmmmmmmm

>Destroy literally everything you can get your hands on then lie about literally everything you're trying to do 24/7
>Why do people not like me?
Gee, I can't fucking imagine.

>I'm gonna need a sauce for that
Kansas
Texas
The South
North Carolina
The White House
West Virginia
America's crumbling infrastructure, prison population, rampant corruption and open bribing of politicians, shit healthcare system (when every first world country and many third world ones have single payer)

Every single republican policy is geared toward one goal: stealing from the poor to give to the rich, while ushering in despotism and destroying all rights.

>Do your part instead of bitching Achmed
I do. That has no bearing on YOU advocating wrecking the shit so the rich can get even more money.

>I'm gonna need a sauce for that
You're posting on it, moron.

Your cuck posts. Fucking sage your shit you fat dumb burger nigger

Yes, all Republicans care about is stealing money. Meanwhile, what do Democrats care about? Oh right, stealing money. Mainstream politicians are scum.

More daddy

>what do Democrats care about
Who cares? The Democrats are a dead party. Corporations bought them just like the Repukelickans and now they're just paid to lose and stall. Now if you're going ask what actual liberals care about that's a different question entirely.

This judische faggot teaches at Scranton. A Jesuit university.

If only they were mentally well like Democrats, and shot up baseball games and burned down their own cities

Right wing white male terrorists have killed far more people in the past year than left wing anything.

>Right wing white male terrorists have killed far more people
Yes. It was a white guy who killed 50 in Orlando.
It was a white guy who killed 12 in San Bernardino.
It was a white guy who killed 120 in Paris.
It was a white guy who killed 22 in Manchester.
It was a white guy who killed even more in London.

I can only hope you're LARPing and not actually this deluded.

Ah yes, all libbruls.

I would probably believe this if I still considered psychology to be a legitimate science. This is the same science that labels gender dysphoria and homosexuality "normal" human behavior

Why threads are saged