What is the actual solution for rape? How do we completely end it...

What is the actual solution for rape? How do we completely end it? Or do you simply accept that it is an inevitable part of human society and that victims must bare responsibility for this.

make fapping part of culture, if you have the itch fap it away ma boy

>implying those are the only two options and that the second one isn't biased

kill yourself you fucking retard

I believe this girls name is Ada.

This really annoys me about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole actually.

Faggot has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. Sup Forums threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

For shame Sup Forums. For shame

>victims must bare responsibility for this

lolwut

1/10 try harder

>unzips
go on...

I don't care what you women hating crazy racists say. rape is awful and anyone who unironically talks about it being a good thing on tis website is disgusting

Rape helps keep women sane

>whats the solution to rape

there isnt a solution, thats like asking for a solution to murder and violence.

>And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

Sup Forums has always driven people away and it only gets worse. But that's the internet in general. Idiots push people away and then bitch that their communities are revolving echo chambers of unoriginal garbage.

1. Women may only go out in public with a father, brother, husband

2. If a woman claims to be raped in the city yet no one hears her scream stone her and the rapist to death.

If she is raped in the field then just stone the rapist.

easy, remove all niggers and other non-whites

watch rapes plummet

Girl: Hey everyone look how cute and fuckable I am. See how my lips look so soft and ready to wrap around a dick? Let me turn a little so you can see the round fullness of my ass and some side boob.

Girl after being molested or raped: OMG how could this happen??? I wasn't asking for it! No means no!

Ethnic cleansing, remove niggers and non-whites.

And this:

Define consensual ........

First accept that women fantasize about rape.

Then accept that women get wet during a rape.

Go from there.

That's rape too.

Also staring is rape.

U give all da white women aids then all rapists slowly die off :)

Are you ready for the best rape of your life?

Probably by regulating prostitution.

Horny loser/nigger/Mexican can just pay a local whore for sex instead of raping.
Coupled with harsh punishments for rape ie castration or death.

>Step 1: Physically remove rapists.
>Optional: Remove dindus
>Step 2: Health, justice insurance, and possibly even private police forces would offer discounts for early childhood screening
>Abusive / dysfunctional parenting would raise rates (Single mothers would pay probably 10* more)
>Fewer of the above would occur

if women don't want to get raped, they should stop dressing provactively