Germans

>Germans

IT'S THE END THE WAR HAS BEEN LOST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3mbA8zge2c
youtube.com/watch?v=qyYeDpbAwlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't even make a joke about this. Just a sad sight.

post the fucking link.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3mbA8zge2c

It looks like a gorilla

F

WE

Kek

All of you deserve to get raped for picking on a teenage girl.

WUZ NAZIS AND SHIET.

uncomfortable truth, hitler suckers will ignore this

Fuck, why does s/he look like a pug?

That video was cute. But what the hell were those pop tarts? I've never seen those flavors anywhere. And the second one sounds disgusting. Strawberry might have been a less weird choice.

the main problem are these countries at their core. Almost all pre-enlightment nations were built as ethnostates. In this example, Germany, made up of GERMANS. The language and base of the country is a fault. How can German be an ethnic group and also a nationality when its completely inseparable for that type of country?
If Germany, or other countries which were formed as ethnostates at first, want multiculturalism, things not only have to change, but they have to change to their core. Not naming your country off of an insular ethnic group is a start if that is your goal...
That's why the EU must not only survive, but thrive, so we can move past archaic governing powers.

shes the biggest kid there
goddamn why are whites such dwarves

that is not the same species as a white girl of the same age.

>Pozzed propaganda video
>Dipshit: ITS ALL OVER! THEY WON!
>Jew: Yesss Goyim, give up

Fucking shills.

she's a big subhuman

*Germanic Bloodlines intensifies*

She's an Ape.
Not human, a lesser being.

Niggers have an enlarged pituitary gland and grow and mature faster than whites. A 15 year old nigger is basically biologically an adult whereas a 15 year old white has growing to do.

hwat in the fuck is that animal?

youtube.com/watch?v=qyYeDpbAwlI

Whites take longer to mature and boys mature even slower, and she is a black female. On average a full grown white kid will be taller than blacks and mestizos.

Why are her eyes pointing in opposite directions?

>IT'S THE END THE WAR HAS BEEN LOST

A German kid.

100% BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE

OK GERMANY, WE GET IT. YOU'RE NOT NAZI ANYMORE OK SO STOP MUTILATING YOUR CULTURE AND HERITAGE PLEASE

Those were some odd candy choices to represent the US, but whatever

Why did they choose such obscure shit flavors that no one fucking eats?

I am triggered more by this than the nigger.

They choose the ones that aren't common here.
btw whoever invented salted caramel should be shot! How can you people eat that?

Salted Caramel comes from France. American companies just tried adopting it one day and it somehow became popular. They also salt dark chocolate and shit. I don't see the appeal either but I guess some people like it.

Well then I hope we already shot that Frenchman at one of the many opportunities.

YOU YURO BOYS LIKE THEM SWEETS

Its just a meme flavor that shows up occasionally like pumpkin spice, some people love it though
They should've given those kids like the blue Air Heads, Kit Kats, Snickers, and Twix or Whoppers or something.

Salted caramel is fucking gross. No idea why it's so popular.

>they are this taste deficient

you just need time to get used to the taste

That thing has a great slogan. Is it, dare I say it, our candy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That seems different though unless the salt is on/in the caramel itself too and not just on top.

>german kids

>wen u tayst watameln da frst tym.

The Afrocentrist will actually claim this because they liked that the Nazis supposedly killed the Jews, because they are the "fake Jews". Blacks are of course the real ones.

It lookes like somebody kicked that girl in the face . The bridge of her nose goes in to her head.

jesus christ germany

JESUS CHRIST

They picked the most monkey looking negroid they could find just to spite us all.

Germany needs another beating just because of this

drugs not even once

Fucking nigger baboon.

Das it main.jpg

The fact they've chosen nigger shows us that Germans have not yet accepted the Turkish geistarbeiter as core part of the German culture. This picture is very problematic

what are they trying to prove by having her in there?

Krauts BTFO

I'd genuinely take one million Muslims immigrants over one black immigrant. Black people are fucking disgusting.

>german/swedish/australian/canadian flags all disappear over the last 24 hours of nostalgia flags

What a mistake that was.

Gentlemen, I represent you. Miss Finland 2017.

To think if, it weren't for the massive amounts of airbrushing and photoshop wizardary, coupled with layers upon layers of make-up this sheboon would look even uglier.

And let's check out who she beat out for first place. The chick sitting straight in the middle is 2nd place.

They all look like c list hookers desu

AYO HALT AN

*schmatzt mit den Lippen*

ALSO HATTEST DU GESAGT

*holt die Bongo Trommel raus*

WIR WAR

*tanzt den traditionellen Dschungel Tanz*

DEUTSCH UND SCHEIß?

BURN IN HELL

>nigger detected

1 and 2 now being between far lower left and middle is absolutely a god damn travesty of humanity

das rite white boi

we wuz german and shiet

They deserved it

Easy to see that the aryan race has fallen. Most of them look like their great grandmother's were raped by slavs by the end of world war 2. Did they just grabbed kids from East Germany?

All in a span of 72 years

Quintessentially German

>black kid named Berline in germany
>Berlin
Is that a common german name or do blacks universally name their kids stupid shit

Fucking hell. Years ago when world wasn't shit this would've hit the news as a scandal.

no eastern front . without Russia you redneck niggers are nothing than ignorant scum . meanwhile my chinese students copy paste western def. tekk . have fun with your aipac adl kikes selling us high tekk to China as well . and now fukk off nigger

>German kid try sweets from the USA
>Blacked

I envy the Muslim who will rape and murder you.

Fuck you germany

F U C K
U
C
K

Y O U
O
U

this thread is pure gold
thanks for all the laughs

to be fair they got the template from USA.

the USA is to blame for the migrant crisis in yurop

JUST

Do you even have to ask? I have a nigger coworker named Lu-u pronounced "Luh Dash Uh"

If that was your daughter, what would you do?

nice meme

East Asians take longer to mature than whites and Whites take longer to mature than blacks. The reason humans take so long to develop in the first place is our huge brain. Since they do not have to support the growth of such a large brain relative to body size, blacks mature the fastest.

tell me that's a joke

i don't get it, even if you want to muh diversity, you take a good-looking nigger and if that doesn't exist then give her surgery. here they took one who even for african standards is ugly.

i'd hang myself in front of her

You commie bastards. We had a thing going but suddenly we need a forced EU immigrant distribution system, free gibs for southern Europe, threats to easternEurope for not accepting islam and a whole lot of bullshit internet cencorship rules.

Communism has been tried and it failed brutally.

A FUCKING OGRE

This sounds like broscience but it's actually the truth. It's documented that blacks develop faster than whites. It's also documented that blacks have low IQs. 2 + 2 =

I live in Atlanta, it's for real. Just not really a coworker. They have meme names. Like $ to replace an s. These people are fucking retarded and name their kid after whatever is right infront of them, their favorite pop star, and some weird shit to be unique or black.

can't wait for the first batch of atlanta bebbes named "AIDS"

I worked for APD. Shit was ridiculous trying to take a report in Southwest Atlanta when the female's name is Shantatiavious White.

>Is that a common German name?
No.
>Do blacks universally name their kids stupid shit?
Yes.
Friend works for the gov and has to manage the naming of newborns(there are rules here so parents don't give their kids too retarded names) here are the rejected highlights from niggers:
>tar black "refugee" couple want to name their son Hitler thinking this will make him popular with Germans
>Killer
>50 Sent(spelled like that)
>made up names that sound German like Thomhannes
>multiple times they tried to name their kids after their part of the city(I think that might be tradition in Africa)
Berlin btw

I am 100% Bavarian Phenotype. All my forefathers were Bavarian.

>tar black "refugee" couple want to name their son Hitler thinking this will make him popular with Germans
>made up names that sound German like Thomhannes

These are almost sweet in a niggy way

Fucking hell