>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun14
>DeZ:SAA,RuAF stop IS infiltration attempt on two neighborhoods in the city
>Palmyra:Arak triangle liberated including T3 pump station&Taliah area. Reinforcements arive for battle at Sukhnah
>SAA reaches oil rich part of west Raqqa
>E Ghouta:SAA advancing in the village of Hawsh Dhawahira
>TSFA have kidnapped/displaced hundreds of Yezidi civis, N Aleppo
>Raqqa: SDF advance on 3 neighborhoods and 17th Base
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the Syrian Army in border region
>5 people killed while trying to enter Turkey from Syria illegally
>35 YPG & 50 FSA dead in clashes south of Afrin
>IS launches surprise Mosul counter-attack spearheaded by nine suicide bombers
>US Senate approves sanctions to punish Russia for meddling in 2016 election
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthi forces kill 20 Saudi soldiers near Yemen border

Previous Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0oUXeIwwBk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBu7mU1yi9g
youtube.com/watch?v=rT26VIe_VBQ
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-special-forces-southern-syria-establish-new-base/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-40-min-propaganda-video-shows-battle-mosul-shown-isis-perspective/
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/874964108860370944
youtube.com/watch?v=EuxmPaNZmik
thepiratebay.org/search/The.Putin.Interviews/0/99/0
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/875025824545730565
youtube.com/watch?v=BPL3_qHjeRw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yPTDGcsBK_A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ze80fmKkhw0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zH9VJWn2mxQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3uXjcgOi5RQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KeB3rx-NPEs&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/b1__9jRvlIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump! WTF guys I was about to hyper ventilate because /sg/ was not on pol for like 10 minutes...

The hell happened? Nobody made a thread for like ten minutes.

Also any gains?

Qatar Latest
>Egypt: Intensifying Repression of Basic Freedoms - HRW
>Qatar blockade causing ‘logistical headaches’ in Persian Gulf – IEA
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of ties with Islamists linked to Manchester bomb
>Two U.S. Navy vessels arrived in Doha to take part in a joint military exercise w Qatari Emiri Navy on Wednesday.
>Qatar signs $12 Billion Deal for U.S. F-15 Jets
>Iraq PM Abadi in Saudi.
>Egypt, Saudi, UAE & Bahrain working on joint list of demands from Qatar (Per US request).
>Turkey FM possibly going to Kuwait after Doha, and to #Saudi on Friday. Ankara looking to resolve this before Ramadan.
>Tillerson: US supports elements inside #Iran that would lead to peaceful transition of that government.
>Media blocks against Qatar violate free speech: HRW
>Turkish president says #Qatar isolation violates Islamic values
>Arab states-Qatar diplomatic row continues amid possible thaw
>Qatar withdraws all peacekeepers from Eritrea-Djibouti border area
>Egypt, UAE, to ease air restrictions on Qatar.
>US Admin. Optimistic about resolving #Qatar crisis, @statedeptspox says "worse part behind us"

wtf, I miss you guys

No one else made it and I was doing something else.

5th for ASSAD

Stealing this to show to my Aleppo bro

8th for ALI

Deebly goncernein.

11th for /comfy/ putin doco

Someone is trying to turn the Soviet/Anarcho flag into an Ancap flag.

Serious question I see that the moderate beheaders and ISIS still have a plethora of artillery (howitzers) how does the RuAF and SyAF not Target and bomb them? Are they just that busy in DeZ and Daraa?

13th for the rightful king

I'm going downtown to have some very haram beverages and a very halal cigar. Gonna make a political statement. America should be friends with our beloved Ba'athist President.

As-Salaamu 'alaykum, mes frères.

Forgot the stupid pic.

ISIS depends too much on maneuver warfare to use artillery to any level of effectiveness(outside of besieging towns like DeZ), and beheaders barely have any active fronts to use them anyway.

based

>tfw i have no future
do you think there will be adventures to be had in the middle east after the war is over?
i'd go now but i'll get labeled a terrorist by the government

arent they the same person?

Gonna trigger at least one person.

How are Iran and Russia's relations?

I know they're cooperating in Syria but I thought they were fairly economically and politically distant? Isn't Iran an observer state in one of Russia's alliances?

Is there a chance this war will push Syria and Iran into something like the CIS?

it'll probably be a /*tg/ faggot too

will Droidikas come from Iran?

Not if you say you fought for Kurds.

Jews are no match for droidekas!

yeah, it's strange how those lads who come home from """""""""""fighting"""""""""""" in YPG dont get prosecuted, but Doctors without borders retards will

>do you think there will be adventures to be had in the middle east after the war is over?

The Middle East would be a great tourism location if it wasn't for all the constant "freedom" going on. Both Syria and Lebanon were known as tourist locations too.

I think there was a German study that looked into the 2006 war between Hezbollah and Israel and noticed how Israel bombed a lot of the tourist infrastructure in Lebanon.

>tfw all those people in that webm are probably dead by now

youtube.com/watch?v=IBu7mU1yi9g

The casualties aren't as high as the media says. Although a lot of people were displaced or left the country.

But through the siege of Aleppo most people lived in government controlled areas.

Would the SCO actually mobilize in the event of a war? Is this war going to push Syria, Iran, and possibly Turkey into the same alliance?

youtube.com/watch?v=rT26VIe_VBQ

Forgot pic.

SCO is not a security organization. Its just a mechanism for its members to talk and maintain dialogue. Think of it as the G-20 with China as the First Among Equals.

>Would the SCO actually mobilize in the event of a war? Is this war going to push Syria, Iran, and possibly Turkey into the same alliance?

The war in Syria seems to be de-escalating, but I can imagine a conflict in which they end up in the same side.

Strange, in a lot of documentation about it its considered a security organization. I guess its less NATO and more "if a genocide is occurring in a member state and the UN ignores it due to the political background then we will send peacekeepers instead" sort of deal.

What about the CSTO? Syria has been vitally important to Russian power projection and naval nuclear weapons since the cold war. They directly intervened in Syria and the Syrian government supports them, why not enter them into an official alliance?

>Israel bombed a lot of the tourist infrastructure in Lebanon.
Dammit I almost yelled "almawt alyahud" in public hansie.

Iran ad Russia relations are warming. The glue that hold them together is their boy, Assad. They are however competitors in the energy market. Also Russia doesn't want to pick sides in the Shia/Sunni thing going on between Iran/KSA. They have no interest in backing Iranian leaning powers just because.
Russia want doesn't want to totally alienate the other Arab states, because the KSA can help keep oil prices stable and the other Gulf States can invest in Russian Energy projects. Russia needs all the cash it could get.
In regards to the CIS, the answer is no. They have one solid interest keeping them together, Syria. Iranian interests and Russian interests are simply do not much up enough to for such an agreement. I cant see Belarus allow itself to dragged into a conflict just because Iran is in trouble and vice versa.
There is more to this relationship than i can articulate but i am sure you could do your own research.

Delete this anti-Semitic slander at once.

based yank

the russian women look browner than the arabs

they even stated that they would bomb vital infastructure during the next for to completely knock it into oblivion

I would say it was deescalating too if Trump's wacko cockwaving wasn't making me nervous.

He's going all in openly deploying US soldiers in with the Kurds and calling it a "coalition". He's struck the Syrian government what, four times in the past three months? Most recently from a CIA blacksite set up on the border between ISIS and FSA controlled territory at Al Tanf that they're calling a " US coalition training base". If they start chugging in nusrat ragheads across the border to bolster FSA positions at this vital area then the civil war could last much longer and things get a lot hotter as IRGC directly enter Syria.

If Trump gets his way so many Syrians are going to die that by 2020 Russians and Iranians will be fighting Americans and Saudis for this territory. Its an oil and religious war so these parties consider it priceless.

he's got a hand so far up his ass, i dont think he even knows what his own foreign policy is

Your country is just a bunch of faggots, they will not attack assad with their kurds, syria will be divided thanks to your country, war is about to finish

The SCO has no obligation of its members to go to each others defense. There is no article 5 to trigger. It's a security organization in the sense that it gives a method for people to talk to each other and to give its members open diplomatic channels. Security is not only guaranteed by guns.
The CSTO is a NATO-like security pact. IMO it has more wiggle room than NATO with respect to its obligations. Syria is a client of Russia, but not a member of the CSTO, which is composed of former Soviet states. Back during the old Soviet days, Syria was not a member of the Warsaw Pact. As to joining the CSTO? No, Syria is worth supporting and defending but not worth starting a world war.

bump
why so slow right now?

Middle of night in America, sandstorm in DeZ means no action, ISIS counter attacks slow Tiger gains - everyone is playing pvixel canjas.

Its not a fucking game! Its our duty!

AMERITURDS AT IT AGAIN

>US special forces in southern Syria to establish new base

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:17 A.M.) – The military presence of the United States in the desert of southern Syria is increasing, with additional firepower assets – in the form of M148 HIMARS rocket artillery systems – being sent to reinforce the joint Coalition-Free Syrian Army (FSA) base at al-Tanf. Furthermore, it has now become apparent that the US plans to build another base in the area.

>As with the al-Tanf base, the new base – described as being 60 to 70 kilometers northeast of al-Tanf in the area of al-Zakf – is to be a joint operational command center for both Coalition occupation forces in Syria and the pro-Western Maghawir al-Thawra mercenary faction (an FSA franchise directly funded, trained and armed by the US Department of State). Maghawir al-Thawra is mostly made up of fighters native to the Syrian province of Deir Ezzor who prior to their expulsion by ISIS from the province had actually facilitated the operations of the terrorist group’s jihadist predecessor in eastern Syria, Jabhat al-Nusra (the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, which later merged into ISIS in that region of Syria due to ideological and strategic commonality).

>The presence of the al-Zakf base is to help expand the fight against ISIS in southern Syria despite the fact that the US special forces and their attached proxies currently share no front line with the terrorist group. This reality is due to a recent pro-government advance towards the Syrian-Iraqi border that outflanked al-Tanf to the northeast, cutting Coalition-led forces off from ISIS territories in eastern Syria. The rationale for the pro-government operation was to re-establish ground-based communications between the Damascus and Baghdad governments;

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-special-forces-southern-syria-establish-new-base/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>60-70km northeast
that's SAA-ISIS land, you fucking niggers

Have you guys seen the new video from ISIS that's about 40 minutes? They got some American talking about how ISIS produces their own AT weapons
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-40-min-propaganda-video-shows-battle-mosul-shown-isis-perspective/

death to america

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL! IS - RA - EL!

Do ISIS still give a shit about al Baghdadi? Surely he is viewed as a coward by now. Civil war over the next caliph when?

Lebanon is a prime example of how Islamic immigration (and influence) can destroy a country.

>Coward
>Fighting over US and Russia
You wish you have a leader like him

I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A REASON TO BE WORRIED

GLASS IT.

>USA gave western made BM-27 "Uragan" to FSA
Weapons that are absolutely alien to this war like MLRS, are going to change alot.

>A sandstorm has hit Dier Ezzor. Air support is unable to be used effectively in these conditions. This will give the Islamic State its best chance to capture significant areas in a very long time.

The attack is coming boys! I only hope they can hold out the night.
Do you think ISIS will capture the city, or will the main Syrian Army reach it before that happens. How long do you think it will take them to liberate the city?

I'm scared boys!

Here is the source:
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/874964108860370944

>pic is my face when I found out about this

Why Americans are ok that their government is openly supporting teroorists?

Why don't they go out on the streets and protest against this blatant kikery?

Cmon

New plan because I just can't be fucked re-building SSNP flag yet again. Turn that one into a large Syrian flag and the small Syrian flag into an SSNP one - something else.

Did you see "The Putin Interviews"? Putin not really a fan of big military alliances. He prefer direct deals between countries, guaranties of mutual help in case of war, etc.
CSTO main goal is defense against jihadi and "color revolutions". With all due respect, Tajikistan is not really a factor in case of big war. But having access to bases on their territory and ability to deploy airborne troops in case of emergency are breddy gud.

Because ameritards are the niggers/kikes of the anglo race

Arak area

Because our government has become detached from the people and refuses to listen to what the people want or tell the people what it is doing in even the most slightly transparent way.

"Al nujaba" militia at certain roadsign

Amerisharts only get uncomfortable when their own lives are threatened (e.g. being thrown into Vietnman meatgrinder). They don't give a shit as long as they're just murdering other people from a distance. A race of cowards.

These Putin Interviews make me want someone to do an Assad Interviews series, maybe someone on Russian or Iranian TV can do it?.

Hezbollah at Ithria

Does anyone have a link to Oliver Stone's "The Putin Interviews"? I can't find any for the full thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuxmPaNZmik

part two is right next in the playlist

Whoa... Where is this from?

thepiratebay.org/search/The.Putin.Interviews/0/99/0

>SSNP rekt
>Russia under attack from faggots
>Huge Commie side of the leftist flag getting destroyed

Interesting night I see.

>cant watch it in Russia, without proxy
Something you don't expect from a Putin interview video kek.

Meh, that SSNP one is getting attacked by both Sup Forums and /leftypol/ so I think it's time to give up rebuilding it and turn it into a Syrian flag.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/875025824545730565
>#Russia|n-trained "ISIS Hunters" cmdr: after #ISIS, time to kick out US from #Syria and go to #Raqqa.

why Sup Forums? link thread if there is one?

Think they were doing it again last night, didn't see but most of the raids so far have come from either Sup Forums or /bant/

Palmyra-Arak

>time to kick out US from #Syria

Was T3 captured yesterday? I kept seeing unconfirmed reports but it was generally a bit quiet yesterday.

whoa. Goober and the Ghost Chasers.

Great job finding that. Now I need to see what old cartoon reaction pics I can find.

Daraa bombardment aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=BPL3_qHjeRw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=yPTDGcsBK_A&feature=youtu.be

Mi24 above Daraa
youtube.com/watch?v=ze80fmKkhw0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zH9VJWn2mxQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3uXjcgOi5RQ&feature=youtu.be

Su24 above Daraa
youtube.com/watch?v=KeB3rx-NPEs&feature=youtu.be

why don't they like us?

Don't think they know it's us they're just doing it to be edgy and muh helicopter rides for commies

Raqqa city: Footage of the SDF controlled zones

youtu.be/b1__9jRvlIY

kek yeah
Cool cartoon tbḧ

> 3 hours and not even 100 posts
What is wrong with you

>Ka-27
That's a rare sight

The barricades were real

Hey, don't blame me.
The sovietboo mexican is the one who post as crazy, USSR propaganda or medvedev hate. He likes to post a lot.