ICE arrests teen and mother on prom night and before graduation

WTF I HATE ICE NOW

APOLOGIZE !

archive.is/IQw9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
youtube.com/watch?v=9oy-c6jz184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess they'll just have to have a homecoming celebration instead.

noice

Adios amigo

Top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

I laughed a bit too hard

He cost taxpayers likely around $500,000 over the course of his (((education)))

>A judge signed an order that provided for his and his mother's deportation back in November
>literally 7 months notice before they came knocking

I don't feel bad at all. The dopes just got an attorney to appeal the order this week. Why should I feel bad? We have procedures, they failed to follow them. GTFO

Thank you Mr.ICE

How does he even have a lawyer? He's here illegally. He has no constitutional protections owed to him by the US legal system. The deportation process should go like this:

1. Put Paco in van.
2. Install tracking chip in Paco's neck in case he tries to sneak in again.
3. Drive Paco 50 miles across border.
4. Drop Paco off.
5. Shoot Paco if he tries to sneak in again.

too cruel, man. Sounds like one of the boards' race autists works for ICE.

Keep up the good work ICE.

Thats great news and all, but instead of "nabbing" illegals and sending them back so that they can just cheat their way back in, can ICE start extra judicially executing them upon confirmation of being and invader on sight? I guarantee the fence hopping problem would subside nearly overnight.

jews btfo forever

This is exactly why I hate trump supporters. disgusting

>19 year old in HS
>Prom this late in the year
Isn't school out?

Kek

Will ICE ever stop causing great jokes?

I dont normally say this, FPBP.

Holy shit.

These stories bring a smile to my face. Always nice to see a little bit of good in the world.

Such good news. Beaners are ruining that area in NY.

There are some reassuring comments on the local news' facebook post

facebook com/News12WC/posts/10155259116315821

OP sucked my dick.

They really put his ceremony on ICE.

ICE to see you illegals

They requested another year for him to finish HS, so he wasn't going to graduate now. If there's one thing I've learned from local news, seeing how they completely misreported stories I've had firsthand knowledge of, is to put every fucking sentence under the microscope. Just because he was arrested before the prom doesn't mean he was going to it or that he was even a senior. ICE is also saying that he was involved in gang activity which goes along with his neck tattoo. To what degree we don't know but neither do the dindu nuffin let him stay counter signalers who will blindly defend him at all costs. They also reported there were dozens of protestors at his protest in NYC the other day. Horseshit, there were 20 mexicans with a few jew handlers tops

It's a heavily jewish and liberal area. He got a pro bono lawyer from mount kisco I believe

>His lawyers have contended that Puma Macancela has not committed any crime, aside from entering the country illegally.

>middle of june
>prom

I think I graduated at 19, i had to start late thanks to several rapid deaths in the family + a move
desu I barely remember grade school, shit was miserable

>"your search - ... - did not match any documents"

That's when we do it in most, maybe all, of New York.

NAILED IT

Oh, fuck my sides

Senor Prom

Those were the shit back in the day.

Hahaha fuck that faggot spic

Back in the day? I never saw them until after highschool. Holy fuck how young is everyone

What is it?

FPBP
My fuckinf.sides.

thats what he gets for taking his mom to prom

Its a thing from yugioh that you put the cards on

It's from Yugioh.
It's the thing they put on their arms.
How old are you? Are you sure they just didn't bring it to australia until after america?

These stories just make my day. Think about how much fear the illegals are in now knowing that they can be next.

Look on the bright side. At least they nabbed him decades before his death.

I'm too old I guess

Oh. Well I'm in my mid twenties and they had them when I was a wee lad.

>mid twenties
Nigga I'm 23 and I remember being too old for that shit.

Faggot

I never liked yugioh, but they had them when I was very young. Unless I'm remembering wrong.
They definitely had them by Y2k.

>How does he even have a lawyer? He's here illegally. He has no constitutional protections owed to him by the US legal system. The deportation process should go like this:
Not true at all, there is different wording used for non citizens and citizens throughout the US Constitution. Even still, the 14th Amendment makes due process a right to all.

By Y2k? Nah, definitely not. Was after.

Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

It's okay if you like toys, user.

>the 14th Amendment makes due process a right to all.

All those who find themselves within the US (legally or not). The 14th amendment does not apply to people in Timbuktu.

CARLOOOOOOS

fpbp

>tfw I watched yugioh in college

M8, I didn't even play with toys as a kid.

> Even still, the 14th Amendment makes due process a right to all.

post yfw we only have the 13th and 14th amendments (that are used to justify mass immigration and anchor babies) because autistic confederates couldn't stop chimping out over freed slaves

Don't expect the Confederacy to understand our laws.

We need to amend that shit so that anyone illegally here becomes persona non grata and can be legally shot on sight

If that child is 19, he should be protected under the dream act and ICE is not able to act properly.

You mean these fuckers get a free pass to citizenship and they are so fucking lazy, so fucking ungrateful that they could not fill out some free paper work?

I remember in the early 2000s, Texas wanted to pass a law about that so homeowners close to the border could do it. Obviously it was stopped, but people are itching for it.

>dreamer
Nope. It says he came here two years ago.
To qualify as a dreamer you need to come before your 16th birthday.

Ha

Another ms-13 member?

FPBP

Put me in the screencap

busted!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oy-c6jz184

Due process doesn't mean a court case/delays of years/etc

How do illegals even get a place in the schools?
Doesn't it require ID's?

Savage

Capped for fpbp folder

FPBP

how to get other than yotsuba or burichan?

Bottom right, newfriend.

CSS