The

Fuck

This is it, we're done

>we're

>we're: we are

Did you fall down user?

O I am laffin
>mentally ill transgender freaks btfo

No we're not. The trannies ain't gonna win this one ever.

Most women are disgusted by MtF trannies, they just think they're perverts who want an excuse to go in women's bathroom.

I should put on some lipstick and walk in there with my wang hanging out... fire up a lawsuit if anyone looks at me funny or complains.

Are you retarded

Is it legal to discriminate in economic life on the basis of gender in Leafland?

>American flag
>Canada problem

That's not the point. The fact that this is a "controversy" illustrates how close to the edge we are.

Just think of it as a huge clitoris with a large hairy scrotum

>No we're not. The trannies ain't gonna win this one ever.

feminine penis is not male genitals

>postmodernism
>global problem

See pronoun law in new York

>ignited debate
In other words, a few jobless trannies spammed the spa's facebook page with angry comments and now we're going to write articles about it because we're old boomers who have no idea how social media works and think this represents an even remotely significant proportion of the population.

Are you fucking with me? What's the issue user? Seriously, tell me the problem with we're...I'm LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF MY FUCKING SEAT WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY user. FUCKING TELL ME FAGGIT

Look, I can't sit still, you have FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH WE'RE IS YOU FUCKING FAGGIT KIKE.

EDGE
OF
MY
FUCKING
SEAT

>Toronto
No we're not

Oh no that sucks

Bismillah the world will be cleansed of this

Yeah, I think we all can agree that Canada is going into the shitter. Going the way of the eurocucks, arent'cha leafies? RIP

>we're
lol

>debate
the science is settled!
transgenders get special rights and those women will go to jail if they do not accept phallic vaginas with their vaginas

>Toronto
Fuck Toronto.
>t. montreal

Need two walls now.

Turned to some chinky, Muslim libcuck heaven

I'd bet some of those women a packing monster clits, so what's the problem.

>The fact that this is a "controversy"
Just because the news calls it a controversy doesn't mean it is. I would be the vast majority of the population disagrees with the trannies on this one.

Trannies are just so vocal they make the news a lot. No one really gives a shit about them.

Just sit back and watch them eat each other OP, this is the best outcome right now. We are seeing them destroy each other.

Let them burn in their own fire

Just Canada things

Also do you remember the Futurama episode: Bend Her?

Because life imitates art now. Women are now fucking pissed that Trannies are stealing their thunder.

rename it vagina-only spa, problem solved

>Just because the news calls it controversy doesn't mean it is
This is so important. The news does not exist to foster debates about ideas, but to attempt to create context.