GET OUT KURWA

csmn-news.com/eu-gives-poland-a-24-hour-warning-to-take-in-refugees/
YUO WILL NOT GET IN COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a-BgREkkjcg
ru.espreso.tv/news/2017/05/04/v_polshe_yzbyly_ukrayncev_za_nacyonalnost
archive.is/WQIsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland is landlocked. Nothing it can do.

youtu.be/a-BgREkkjcg

O kurwa!

>not sure if bait or just amerifat education

>landlocked
American education

>Sup Forums giving a fuck about Poland struggle
Yeah, no

They just wait to laugh when EU slaps us with sanctions and make more cleaning toilet jokes

checked. doubles of truth there. although there are some burgers out there that seriously want to suck our keilbasas.

rip poland

Speak for yourself, kurwa. Some of us appreciate a Catholic nation standing up to the satanic EU.

>tfw Gundam fan
>tfw working on forklift

DELETE

They gave this ultimatum 48 hours ago... or is it new one? Will they give us new ultimatum every 24h now? When will EU realise we do not give shit about their money if it means destroying our country?

pooland stay stronk

InShaAllah

You will get your refugees whether you want it or not

Juncker, you drunken bot, stop spamming Poland with ultimatums. Are you Alzheimer-tier or what?

We already have refugees... pretty much we are only nation in europe that does. Rest have migrants.
Go fuck a goat.

... well that was really unkind of me and i do apolegise, what i meant by previous statement was: please go and make love to your 3rd wife Meeeeeeee-lisa.

Keep up the fight Poland! you will lead the charge.

STAY STRONG POLAND

No we will not, west backstabbed and fucked us over way too many times. This time we are waiting for muzzies to kill them all and then we will go to "save" them and take all their clay.

STAY STRONG POLAND! I'LL BE COMING TO NAB A QT POLISH FAG AND TAKE HIM WITH ME AROUND THE WORLD!

I believe in you Poland, make a stand and do not falter.

Da, da, give in to anger.

Don't listen Poland!

We can offer you jobs!

this btw. dont help the west, wait for them to go down and then take everythign over.

Poland will prevail

be honest

they already took in from ukraine, they just want you to take in a ton of blacks

The soviet one should be the forklift 2bh

Thanks Terry!

Stand strong Poland!
Sup Forums is with you!

Oh lol!
Poland is ppart of slavic world.
This is bad news for rapefuges.
Slavs drinking and beating every choorkas.
Also psheks don't llike migrants.
ru.espreso.tv/news/2017/05/04/v_polshe_yzbyly_ukrayncev_za_nacyonalnost

I think, rapefuges will suffer so hard in pshekland. Look video: "Lay fuken down".

thank yuo!

Fugg lost kek
Drunken slav monkeys are best monkeys

archive.is/WQIsw

>PLS ARCHIVE YOUR SHIT