How cucked is your country?

How cucked is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0%
even won a war recently after a bunch of fat losers gave up

RARE. What is that on your flag? A leaf?

The state already owns your kids. There and here.
There are already limits on how you're allowed to raise your kids.

OH SHIT IT'S THE OCEAN RUNNNNN NIGGA

Brave leaf choosing to keep his flag unchanged.

F

%50

fuck you hans

That is not law in Canada. Only Ontario.

Canada is fucked but still, this is mis info

thank you for this flag proxyfriend

>child is disgusting freak
>you make your opinion known
>government takes the disgusting freak away
Is there some kind of bad side to this that I'm missing?

Call me crazy, but is all this forced gay shit by the media/government an elaborate attempt to reduce the population?

I live in Ontario, so it affects me and my surroundings.

Sam hyde predicted this.

well the people didn't chimp out and slaughter each other even though we didn't have a president for about a year. probably the only place in the world where muslims and christians can truly live in the same land and speak the same language and be the same ethnicity without total anarchy. you know aside from that whole civil war thing.

also we recently banned that wonder whore movie because the main actress is Israeli

> lebanon

It could be but I think the fact is that they are trying to appease a radical minority of people whom they seem to think are either actually the majority of their supporters or, (if are a minority) are on the "right side" of history.

literally

Too bad they still don't take away morbidly obese kids. At least here. Serious child abuse.

the part where they are forcefully stealing your offspring rather than letting you convince them its a phase and beating it out of them

Very.

Even if just ontario, how long do you really think it'll be till it gets to the other provinces? And if not, how quickly do you think the population of Ontario is going to plummet now that this is law?

You know, that I almost agree with. At the very least, they should call child protective services and get the kid on a diet, and the parents on one too. Maybe don't take the kid away from the parent unless the fattening was on purpose. Some parents just need some guidance, and would be happy to change themselves and their lifestyle to make their family happy and healthy.

Damn, you're rare

There are some cases that they intervene with diet plan stuff, but I believe it's uncommon right now. A kid who qualifies as medically obese wouldn't be on the radar, only incredibly fat, sick ones.

Did you ever hear about the Cleveland child abuse scandal? Literally nothing to do with fat kids, but a blatant abuse of power based on retard logic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal

not much, really

like about 80 to 90% my dude

>imblying there's internet in Tuvalu

Kind of uncucked, getting worse though

Post a link you faggot!

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

this is stupidest idea at its core , not becaouse "much gender degeneracy"
but because if a parrent is rly stubborn and homophobic hi will just leave this country and migrate to us , if hi cant then to uk/japan and then hi will raise his kid as it pleases him ...

so canada is taking in refugees and giving them child brides?
HOW COOL IS THAT

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

don't think we forgot, Sup Forumsony soon

Is this comment satire?

It's a copypasta from none other than a faggot leaf.

Uncucked. On a pretty god damn slippery slope though.

>"Mom, I want to be a boy"
>"Jason, no, you'll be a pansexual girl with multiple gender disorder
>"BUT MUM, I DON'T WANT TO !"
>"YOU SHUT THE FUCK, BLASTED WHITE PRIVILEGED ABLE BODIED STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN MALE, , DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A WOMAN? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MINORITIES ! YOUR FATHER IS A SCUMBAG

Will the Cucknadian state intervene and save the poor child from his brain dead mother?

im serious though.

you all let the hatred endlessly consume you.

hating people that you've never met based on their superficial characteristics...

...it must be sad having such a sick and warped worldview.

feeling a sense of security right now?
>false

4D chess, son. Sup Forumsony is coming.

tvniggers pls go

Well I definitely hate leafs

false flag

>kids get brainwashed at school
>kids come home thinking boys are girls and girls are boys
>parents complain to school
>kids get taken away
It's pottery Canada style

A lot of institutions are brainwashing the children in Universities but the most important ones are the most safe of it
Still not a single non-corrupt politician running exept for one memetic one

Tuvalu is rightful neckbeard clay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhhahahahGAhahahahahahagahahahahahahahag

R A R E

A A A A

R A R E

E E E E

Hahaha we are in every city in the country. Your fantasy land is only that. A fantasy. We run businesses, teach your children at school and even hold some positions of power. Many are just NEETs, but Canada has a silent right wing underbelly you wouldn't believe.

test

If this is real this is some amusing stuff!

Not real. It's a well known copy pasta.

>that spacing
How fucking new can you get?

Ah just a shitposting fellowleaf..typical