BREAKING: Possible NUCLEAR DEVICE on Container Ship at Mt. Pleasant SC (This IS NOT a DRILL!!!)

Coast Guard officials say the FBI is investigating a report of a "dirty bomb" aboard a vessel. A dirty bomb is composed of conventional explosives and radioactive material. Authorities were made aware of a potential threat in a container aboard the vessel Maersk Memphis.

live5news.com/story/35668077/coast-guard-fbi-investigating-report-of-dirty-bomb-on-ship-at-wando-terminal

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USCGSoutheast
cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html
archive.is/6oxxO
youtube.com/watch?v=CcHexSPrmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=JIxjGAASJI4
youtube.com/watch?v=QsjJmvANWn8
abcnews4.com/news/local/wando-welch-port-terminal-evacuated-for-threat
content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/bulletins/1a27e43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought this story was a troll. But it seems to be a genuine habbening.

has been docked for the past few hours
vesselfinder com/ ?imo=9348651

It's happening

Not that i want this to happen, but would a dirty bomb finally turn the tides against Islam?

Nah, probably not.

>mfw burgers are about to be nuked
allahu akbar, my dudes

Dub's for happening. Single's for FBI tricked by LARPing faggot. Trip's for nuke.

Is Gotham Shield becoming reality?

Wew...

I thought we were doomed.

Not all mudslimes you big gut

Idk why I don't care...

Huh..

I didn't know trains rain on Chipotle..

dirty bombs don't do much damage

But I live a few miles away from there goyim! What am I to do?

Dirty bombs are usually made by dirty muslims.

boom.

>google maps wando terminal
pls be east coast please be east coast
>zoom out a little and think river is ocean
OH SHIT
>zoom out more and see actual ocean
Oh thank god, I'm safe.

Anyways this seems to good to be true, hope the bomb goes off asap

Not so fast!

Please fucking explode I'm so bored

YES! IT'S STILL ON! HOLY FUCK!

Who's got a stream?

link.

NOW

What the fuck
At least this morning with the shooter, you know it was a lone wolf white male. Or a car running over people in England, muzzie.

I genuinely dont know how to treat this.

I hope these larpers go to jail this time for wasting everyone's time.

not the point, my peg legged friend

FUCK
I'm literally 2 days away from leaving Georgia.
FUCK

Fake

>YFW CHARSESTON GET NUKED

You fucking nigger. I hope you rot in hell. I was looking forward to a happening.

yeah im on their twitter now. That is a fake update unless deleted.

nothing like leaving early, mate.

twitter.com/USCGSoutheast

Can't you just take one for the team and appreciate how great of a happening this would be?

its real

cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html

#LoveTrumpsRadiation
#ReligionOfPeace
#NotAllMuslims

archive.is/6oxxO

It's only a happening if it goes off.

It's the King of LARP (((WEBB))) who started this.

Nothing is happening.

It'd have to be a fucking huge blast to kill anyone where I live, but it would not bode well for my plans.

There's only one reason to delete a post like that:
To not cause any panic if it isn't a nuke.

Looks like the knife guy from streets of rage

>port of charseston

But, I'm so sleepy.

HOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUCK

Fake as Pelosi's face.

DO IT

a dirty bomb wouldn't do much

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING PEDES

SHILLS BTFO

FAKE

CHECK THEIR TWITTER YOU LAZY BASTARDS

*yaaaaawwwwnnn*
Go to bed.

How would leftists respond to a dirty bomb leveling an entire city?

it was never real doe.

But think of the terrible things that will happen to peaceful muslims if ISIS detonates it!

>charseston

nice try nigger

Don't make me tread on you, fucker.

Great. Are we at war with Israel by the end of next week? No? Okay, business as usual then.

That's not how dirty bombs work you fucking retard

You want to watch a ship sit in a harbor on the off chance that it blows up?

Holy fuck, you must be incredibly bored.

a dirty bomb couldn't level an entire city

o shit nigga u rite

dirty bombs are not nukes bruh.

dirty bombs dont "work" any specific way.

It just means a bomb (generally nuclear) that has been put together in a way to make it transportable and easily triggered without high technology.

>tfw ur in the original thread and now all the normie fags wanna be cool and start a bunch of copycat threads
>poser faggots

Hi newfag

honestly?
Im so fucking bored. and I want to watch a nuke go off. even if its out in the ocean somewhere.

Let me try for you...

>2017 and still believes the nukes are real meme

Lol

WTF

THE NUKE EXPLODED

Now that's what I call LUCK!

Someone was on here earlier making some wild claims about a dirty bomb on this exact ship.

One of the replies was that oft used "Thank you for submitting your tip to the FBI" picture.

Did some bung ass larper get some dipshit to actually report the larp to the FBI, and the FBI took at as serious, and now there's a joint terrorism task force investigating a container ship?

Stranger things have happened I suppose.

The question is, who goes to jail? The Larper desperately trying to use their latent psychic powers to avert catastrophy, or the person who reported their post to the FBI thinking it was legit?

We may never know.

Yes.
I see we happen to be on the same indonesian parcheesi forum.

Thanks GWB

HOLY FUCK, ITS NIKO BELLIC!

Even if it's 1/100 chance to see a live explosion it's still a ounce in a lifetime opportunity.

Nice digits

>You want to watch a ship sit in a harbor on the off chance that it blows up?

Fuck off, anyone remember /odg/ Oroville Dam General? Pic related. Comfiest shit ever.

t. 13.5v fag

Muslims themselves are a dirty bomb.
They are dirty and they explode.

And they also multiply like a virus, so I suppose they are also a biological weapon.

Charleston was misspelled as well. Must be a Canadian shoop.

bo it means a conventional bomb with spent nuclear material put in it to spread radiation when it explodes

And you truly believe they found material enriched enough to level a city? Get the fuck out.

What level of happening you on, fham?

ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS GO PERISCOPE THAT SHIT

Dirty bombs would only bleed out radiation to all directions and people would get sick.

The bomb blast itself would be pretty minuscule.

>According to Capt. Stump, a YouTube “conspiracy theorist” made a claim about a threat aboard the Memphis, and authorities are investigating the threat out of an abundance of caution.
>In two videos posted Wednesday to YouTube, a man named George Webb claims there to be a "dirty bomb" aboard the Memphis, loaded in Pakistan during a recent trip to the Middle East.
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=CcHexSPrmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=JIxjGAASJI4

ACTUAL HABBENING?

POL SHOW ME YOUR NUCLEAR HAPPENING THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=QsjJmvANWn8

>image of the vessel

abcnews4.com/news/local/wando-welch-port-terminal-evacuated-for-threat
abundance of (((caution)))

Heh.

PLEASE SEND ALL BOMBS TO CALIFORNIA. ALLAH WILL FORGIVE YOU.

The larper definitely would, like yelling fire in a movie theatre when there isn't one. You don't blame the person who takes the false claim seriously, you blame the person who makes the false claim.

its not the blast radius that matters. its that it would be detonated near the earths surface throwing up trillions of tons of radioactive material that will blow across the US.

Good memories...

cod 4

huh? :/

dirty bombs are terribly overrated and misunderstood.

You wouldn't even know the difference unless you had radiation detectors at the point of explosion.

It would just be like a normal bomb blast. The guys that made the bomb would have a higher chance of being contaminated than anyone on the ground.

Put it this way, anyone that got radiation from a dirty bomb would have died from the explosion anyways. They're just not powerful enough to radiate a whole city. Probably not even a block.

false

it'd also render America's 4th largest port useless
i think it's all one big LARP though
there'd be some happening by now if it was real

It would be perceived as a 9/11 scale happening in the American psyche though you have to understand it'd be a catalyst. Even if the actual physical damage is relatively small and contained.

Except it would blow the opposite direction of the US according to every fallout map ever

content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/bulletins/1a27e43

Are you under 18 or just completely fucking retarded. Its not a "nuclear bomb" in the sense of fission. Its a conventional bomb laced with some radioactive material like radioactive cobalt they use in xray machines. It is NOT a fucking nuclear bomb. There is no way to transport a real nuclear bomb in the way you are talking about. A nuclear bomb needs high technology to keep the fissionable material neutral. Ever wonder why only 9 countries officially have nukes? They are not easy to make, contain, or assemble you fucking piece of human shit. Now start educating yourself and buzz off nerd.