LMAO how the fuck have I never seen this shit?

LMAO how the fuck have I never seen this shit?

>inb4 "fucking baaaased"
STFU he at least makes his voice heard and says not one thing wrong, which is more than most here can say.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-mWM-Eago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGh0pmdPPM4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gqlnq/keep_my_presidents_name_out_of_your_mouth_watch/
youtu.be/RuJlN1fk5CI
youtube.com/watch?v=ji7qS1Yse74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit, is that man from /niggerpol/? unironically fuking based

it's pretty funny watching him figure this shit out

there is nothing wrong with muslims. JDIF pushes the meme that they are an enemy.

some muslims are good (principally the ones that stay in their countries and/or are shia), however, islam by and large is incompatible with the west and massive islamic immigration and influence on our culture is not desirable.

basically the bad muslims are the ones we give weapons to or are told to feel sorry for and the good muslims are half the ones we're told are terrorists and we should hate

Redpill him on the jews and he'll go full 1488

Remember this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=vGh0pmdPPM4

most of them are retarded savages. they need to stay the fuck away from civilized society.

kek, i was actually thinking how fucking hilarious if he watched 6 hours of Greatest Story Never Told and went off about what he learned there

BASED BLACK MAN

OH MAN MY GENITALS FEEL SO TINGLY WHEN I WATXH THIS BASED BLACK MAN

WOW JUST WOW SO BASED

I LOVE THIS BASED BLACK MAN

SO SMART AND FUNNY AND GREAT AND AWESOME

ABSOLUTELY BASED BLACK MAN

I WISH A LITTLE WHITE BOY LIKE ME WAS AS SMART AS THIS BASED BLACK MAN

SO HARDCORE WOW I LOVE BASED BLACK MEN

MILO HAS IT RIGHT FUCKING ALL THESE BASED BLACK MEN

Lol so the jews want sjws to flood the west with muslims but they're also responsible for us hating them? Only on Sup Forums....

He is right about the homeless population being ignored and neglected in favor of people who don't even love our great country.

nice pasta, FAGGOT

clearly didn't watch the video. fuck this shitty, overplayed meme

hello newfriend

Based black trump supporter thread?

Sorry for linking to plebbit, but it's a good one.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gqlnq/keep_my_presidents_name_out_of_your_mouth_watch/

I ain't new but some of you sound like the black panthers with some of the jewish conspiracy shit, yes they're behind a lot but they must laugh at how much credit WNs give them.

still a nigger

Shitskin Mudslime spotted

Why don't we just mobilize the Africans against the Muslims and Mexicans? Just promise them some "afro-american" friendly area or some shit if they work for us.

He's a nigger and always will be but he's right and I'd rather deal with Tyrone here than a bunch of fucking sleeper cell muslims.

HAHHAHAHHAH THIS MA TYPE A NIGGA

Holy fucking shit. Lost it. Hardest I've laughed here in a good month at least.

it's a common tactic of Israeli right-wing politicians to play up Islamic terrorism and say that we're in the same boat as them, and therefore moral equivalents. that could be a way of ramping up hatred of muslims

plenty of leftist jews are strong supporters of refugee programs and compared their migration to holocaust victims looking for safe refuge.

I'm speaking just in facts here. No group can be lumped in all together so for you to say that one group of Jews (or any other people) can't contradict another is absurd

>when nogs can figure out why Trump got elected but "college educated liberals" still can't
I wish we would just get nuked already.

just hope it's not satire. that shit was too funny

ayo man
muslims be the probem!
we gotta support israel!

its ideas and the dirt that make a country, yo!

Fuck off Ahmed. You and Schlomo will hang together from pig guts.

why don't we recruit more nigs? they sure are loud and annoying, a liberal will never argue against them.

Right but then you'd have to say that American and Israeli jews (for the most part) have different goals then correct?
Usually the jews are lumped together on this board, but of course they have conflicts of interest within their own community.
Of course the thing they all agree on is their own self interest over the goyim, especially if it means sending our boys to die for these interests.

Fokkin base

I seriously believe it could work. They're a silver bullet to the left across all boards, they won't argue with them out of fear of being called racist.

You can simply blame slavery, Jim Crowe, and so on on the Jews, they'll blindly follow in search for justice.

I still can't believe how much "straight outta comption" didn't redpill them with the Jew manager fucking them all over with low pay.

>there is nothing wrong with muslims
t. Abdul

t. MIDF

Looks like same guy. He's ok in my book.

youtu.be/RuJlN1fk5CI

you could say that, but then I see the "nationalist" Netanyahu praising Greece after they crack down on Golden Dawn and throw them in jail despite their immigration policy being milder than Israel's.

I concur with your position that white liberals are unable to handle a conversation with aggressive African-Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=ji7qS1Yse74

I still can't believe Ice Cube is taken seriously regarding racism when his music is littered with racial slurs against peckerwoods.