Link between today's shooter & antifa

Does anybody know if there is a strong connection between James Hodgkinson and Antifa?

He was a radical Bernie supporter which means he already had the communist part of Antifa ideology.

It's obvious that their thinking is extremely similar. Antifa is thrilled about the attacks and Antifa could have easily been the ones to carry out such an attack.

The closest evidence seems to be the facebook group that James Hodgkinson belonged to, "Terminate The Republican Party", which celebrated the attacks afterwards:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/shooters-facebook-group-celebrates-attack/

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/14/report-james-t-hodgkinson-shooting-suspect-belonged-terminate-republicans-group/

This seems to be an Antifa-aligned group with Antifa members, especially because they celebrated the attack (non-radicals would hesitate to do this). Even the name "Terminate The Republican Party" makes it pretty clear what the group is all about.

Any more evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Physical_Removal/comments/6hahpk/alexandria_shooter_help_physically_remove_antifa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, good work leaf, keep it up and you may be spared on the day of the rake.

We need someone to catalog and archive every member of that group.

Thanks, from what I understand the group has been hit hard by outraged conservatives & is in serious damage control mode. May even delete itself soon, not sure. I fear that evidence may have already been lost

If you don't think this is too early, I have already begun reporting Antifa's Patreon page using James Hodgkinson's attack as evidence that the page is funding terrorism (see link for details on how to report):

reddit.com/r/Physical_Removal/comments/6hahpk/alexandria_shooter_help_physically_remove_antifa/

Well we've got the admins list saved at least

>works at self-employed
Why don't they just say disability bux?

Baseball on a Wednesday on taxpayers dime. Try again boys.

bump for evidence of 'Terminate The Republican Party' = Antifa, keep those magnifying glasses sharp lads

this is easy work lads, look at the uploaded photos, the page is completely infected with antifa (I've only scratched the surface), it is an Antifa page by any reasonable measure

What did you expect from a page called "Terminate The Republican Party" which causes a man to shoot at Republicans and then celebrates the attack?

Keep digging, let's compile all our stuff together later and make a huge evidence graphic

bump

bumping, these people are retarded. You can't organize your terrorist organization through fucking facebook without getting caught in the end.

>1. Those are not real citations dumbass

>2. The guy who did it was 66 years old I doubt he's ever heard of antifa

The race war IS coming but antifa for now are still too big of pussies to start it

Check this out OP, this user might be onto something >Watching the news about the shooter in alexandria i couldnt help but feeling like i somehow recognized the suspect. After some reflection it dawned on me that I had seen this guy before on YouTube in Boston with an ANTIFA group. I cant say definitively but there are some striking similarities. (Note the mole on the right cheek)

they publish their crimes openly on itsgoingdown.org, including their attempts to derail a train - and it's been up forever

you underestimate how much the media hides them

it's all here lads.. "punch a nazi", "smash fascism", "burn all flags", "fuck all religions", kill all republicans, etc etc

That has to be an FBI honeypot

Thanks, people seem unsure if it's him, we'll see what they come up with.

In the meantime, I think if we can provide enough evidence that this facebook group was Antifa, that the shooter is by virtue of being a member of the group (like we did with the mayor of Berkeley).

>beat Trump
what a bunch of failures, despite all this he is still in. The Comey hearing must have been very triggering for them.

there are so many more, just screenshotting & cutting them out now

please post what you got

bump
these pics are getting repetitive

bump

James was at Boston Antifa rally I take screenshot of video

Find Dewey A Simpson. According to the image posted here, he added John Fox who is an admin. There is no evidence of Dewey A Simpson under admins or mods in the image. If he's disgruntled or shunned, he's a potential asset.

Shooter was doing gods work

Bump

Let's be honest, did it surprise anyone that a brain-damaged commie carried this out?

He was in town for two weeks to "protest", but I'm more inclined to think he was a useful idiot for the pizza crew.