Open up firefox... see this

Seriously, every day it's always some news report about trump (if not multiple news reports).

I have never seen the media so eager to chew up a president like they do with Trump.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? What's their beef with trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/have-russian-guy-malcolm-turnbull-mocks-donald-trump-press-event/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not their guy. They are pissed. I think it has something to do with the military industrial complex wanting war.

>using firejew

kys fagt

>using Jewgle Chrome
The only major open source browser

But it's all propaganda and fake news. It isn't real. Stop reading it.

HAHAHA IT'S OVER BLIMFKINS IMPEACHMENT IS IMMINENT! THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP!

SAY IT WITH ME....MADAME PRESIDENT.

Gump is a moron unfit to hold executive office

youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWtHsulUw

He's on the side of the good, loyal, based white Americans who built the country, not the parasites and pedophiles who own and operate the MSM.

Trump is upsetting the status quo and it's not for the better.

>why is the Jewish corporate media shilling against the one goy messing up all their globalist communist white genocidal plans

just take the fucking red pill already, it's staring you in the face at this point.

The CIA owns the Washington Post and has agents on CNN.

Let that sink in a little bit.

He didnt need the media's help to win the election.

He doesn't need the media's help now that he is president thanks to twitter and weekly public addresses from the white house.

He is essentially becoming the greatest president the United States has ever had and the democrats are losing their minds because: their girl failed,
their lies on the public to stay home and not vote hillary is your president didnt work... nothing worked.

Trump is BOSS!

He literally hates puppies.

How do you really not understand that most people are disgusted by him?

>not using palemoon
You brought this upon yourself, kike

And meanwhile, the country is getting stronger under his policies. WTF?

Trump in google news just before the election was the closest I have ever seen to 1984 in my whole life. If you just looked up 'trump' it would be page after page after page of negative press. Never seen anything like that in my life.

Lets not forget that he said he was the most unfairly treated President ever, what a joke.

Kek

Fun fact: There was a study done at Harvard regarding the tone of stories the press put out regarding Trump's first 100 days.

Pic related.

>fox news was actually fair and balanced
>leftist outlets were nothing but propaganda

It's as if you completely ignored the media's open hatred for Trump leading up to the election. What, you thought they were going to immediately suck his cock?

>Using a subjective measure like ((((NEGATIVE))) in a study
>Using it as proof
Can you sociology majors fuck off and die? Thanks.

Did it ever enter occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the reason Trump is filling news cycles is because he's actually culpable of nasty shit?

Setting aside the obstruction of justice, the conflicts of intrest, the Russian campaign allegations, the multi-million taxpayer dollar mar-a-lago and golf trips, the infrastructure plan which amounts to a transparent grab of public property by corporations, ect.

The guy is an international embarassment who has alienated some of our longest US allies. I mean, for fucks sake, look at this winter ball speech by the failing PM of Australia:
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/have-russian-guy-malcolm-turnbull-mocks-donald-trump-press-event/amp/

That's the respect our leader evokes on the world stage. Fucking ridicule.

Really? Is anybody stupid enough to fall for this?

If we had, say, some serial rapist in the news- would you judge it "biased" if the vast majority of the reports didn't offer something positive to say about him? Maybe the reason why there's not a lot of good being said about Trump isn't a failing of the media so much as Trump himself.

Yes, the (((world stage)))......... You shills are so fucking obvious.

>Meme post
>Meme flag
>Meme picture

Woah...

>shill post
>shill flag
>shill spacing
>no pics
Woah...

You're a little fucking faggot, dude.

Your comparing Trump to a serial rapist. You are actually retarded.

Seriously tho. what has Trump actually done so far?

An I mean completed, big changing things, not pulling out of a self imposing treaty like paris, or trying to change Immigration.

So far I'm getting ad hominem attacks lacking any substance.

Please, tell me a couple substantial things Trump has done that is worthy of praise. I've already given you a litany of things he's done which warrant negative press scrutiny.

I'm not comparing him to a rapist dipshit, I'm saying that 50-50 negative and positive media coverage is the shittiest measure of an unbiased news network you could imagine. If anything it's the fact Fox is so abnormal compared to the other news networks should be raising flags.

>So far I'm getting ad hominem attacks lacking any substance.

He hasn't done anything legislative wise. So nothing.

All he has under his belt at the moment is executive orders and shit tons of ethic waivers for lobbyists that suck his dick.

A shitpost deserves a shitpost, I'm not going to try and contrive some witty response to a message that amounts to:

>"""Ur r a shill lolo"""

>why are you using Firefox
>I use a fork of Firefox

Opened up the news today, Australia's biggest news site.

Zero articles on the Republican Baseball Massacre.

Nothing.

Zilch.

TWO articles at the top basically amounting to DRUMPF IS FINISHED, with zero actual content in them. Just speculation and rumors and they weren't even speculation and rumors about anything happening. Fucking bizarre.

#
>Zero articles on the Republican Baseball Massacre.

You, uh, realize no one died?

I don't think you can have a massacre without any casualties.

>Maybe the reason why there's not a lot of good being said about Trump isn't a failing of the media so much as Trump himself.
I know, right?
For example, he takes TWO FUCKING SCOOPS. Not one, but TWO. Everyone else can only have one.
How has he not been impeached?
It's over drumpkins.

"It was her turn" hurr der

They've been planning on a Crooked Hillary presidency for 30+ years. This was her last chance since she's finally ruined politically.

That's because you have offered nothing but a weak opinion.

The question is
>why is President Trump getting such over the top abuse?

If you can answer that accurately then we will listen. If you can just say "Cos he deserves it lol, do you guys like serial rapists or something?" like some of overly swatged toddler then I'm afraid it's you who doesn't understand the mechanics of debate.

Now, please reply with an actual answer that provokes discussion, and not some shit insult that you're too stupid to realise does not constitute an argument.

You're full of shit. He's signed into law over 30 pieces of legislation.

One good byproduct of all the fakenews is that Libtards are distracted from seeing things that are actually being done.

Some sort of overly-swathed toddler*

Yeah, not like there was a literal attempted assassination today, no goyim Russia is much more important.

Renaming offices and repealing some regulations. Wow it's fucking nothing

>murican media
It's either Drumpf of Kardashians fucking blacks.
Your country is fucked.

Aha
>130000000

He beat them, they don't like that.

Dosvedanya Drumphy

somebody wants war obviously, but who exactly?
who controls the news?

Drumpanzees will always stay stupid, her campaign truly was too smart to win.

>implying firefox wasn't god tier before the sjw takeover when they started butchering everything useful

Amazon Jew owns WaPo, retard.

He keeps doing dumb asshole things because he's a dumb asshole? The media tried to make a story about Obama being hoity toity because he used the wrong mustard, they're all soulless money-grubbing bastards.

Two-thirds of high school drop outs vote Democrat. You're the Stupid Party. That's why you have to parse out "non-college educated whites" to make Republicans look stupid, because non-HS educated of all races overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

>call press the opposition party
>claim anything negative about you is fake news
>be surprised when journalists seem to enjoy reporting on your failures

>Open up firefox... see this.

It could be worse. You could have seen this (pic related). Forgive me Sup Forums.

>(((They))) own the media
>Trump is (((their))) guy
The media are just targeting Trump to get those clicks. They know the left (after years of brainwashing) hate Trump, the Jew media are just capitalizing on that hate.

In reality Trump is exactly (((their))) guy, he's family background says he is (8 grandkids, all Jewish) his primary supporters in the media (Breitbart News) and of course his cabinet, stuffed full of globalist, banking, Jews. Trump is exactly (((their))) guy, (((they're))) just playing both sides to maximize profit...again, and you dumb Goyim don't even realize it.

The CIA controls Amazon dumbass