Fed raises interest rates to 1.25% and announces bond selldown

Soon the Fed will sell 50 billion of the bonds on their balance sheet per month. By 2019, the Fed targets a 3% interest rate and having sold at least 1 trillion of its 4.5 trillion QE portfolio.

Is this normalization or a disaster in the making giving the US citizen's debt love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izkYgNZXhCE
snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp
reuters.com/article/us-china-internet-fund-idUSKBN156098
news.8btc.com/chinas-official-newspaper-peoples-daily-defines-bitcoin-as-digital-gold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when has it ever not been a disaster?

The goyim are beginning to recover, time to bring down the hammer.

They're being massive pussies not just getting it over with. This is just a dog & pony show to keeo the stock market going up. They're not ready for the economy to crash yet.

I plan on defaulting on $50k in CC debt because fuck them..

It's normal for a Keynesian.

This will cause the greatest financial crisis ever but due to the fact most Americans do not know what the Federal Reserve is, the consequences of normalization will be blamed on Donald Drumpf

Every recession since the late sixties was triggered by an interest rate hike... get ready

i have 100k to invest what should i do?
>inb4bitcoin

Here comes the kike wizardry that's gonna be blamed on Trump.

Ah, a 3% interest rate one year before Trumps re-election.

What a (((coincidence)))

is QE4 and negative interest rates your goal? If Obama "fixed" the economy then interest rates should be 4%+

"Ethereum"

It's happening boys SHTF. The pedokikes are all out of options. You've better have prepared boys. We're all screwed.

youtube.com/watch?v=izkYgNZXhCE

Ethereum! Buy soon!

why are the values of cryptocurrencies plummeting?

Is it due to FED increasing interest rate, or due to the drop of technology stock?

Alright, boys.. IT'S GONNA' BE A BUMPY RIDE!!

You should've brought Etherium and bitcoin when they where dirt cheap. I get into etherium when it was less than $20

But yah silver buy lots and lots of silver very very undervalued ATM but it;ll explode in price easily

If the powers-at-be crash the economy, they won't be able to put it back together. It's a short-term strategy to defeat Trump that will be suicidal in the long term. Then again, if the economy STILL crashes, nothing changes regardless.

>wut is bond and wut have to do with me

?

Because crypto. Still up more than 2000% this year

silver better than gold just because of how undervalued it is right now?

It was stabilizing for some time.

Which cryptos do you recommend investing in? What's your opinion of decred?

congress passed a law that attempts to control them

>This will cause the greatest financial crisis ever
no it wont you damn retard you have no idea what you're talking about how would raising interest rates to normal levels which is

What website/app do you guys use for investments?

Precious metal markets are very undervalued at the moment because the kikes at the Comex don't want the goyim to invest in precious metals because gold and silver have historically always retained their value while the U.S. dollar will be just yet another worthless piece of paper soon.

Bought eth sub 10 and btc sub 500 so these crashes are pure lulz for me. Reddit is crying in this very moment and that brings me joy.

Don't you mean introduced?

I'm sitting on 2 silver bars. Wat do

They're doing this because Trump is in power, that's it.

Remember what Rothchild said about controlling the money supply.

>this offended and aggressive
I agreed with you but now I believe I was wrong.

short bonds

What site do you recommend to buy silver? Thanks.

stay poor faggot

It is God's will

Jews will dislike this, they will not be able to borrow money to create bubbles

Wtf I haven't even checked the value since it was around $1000. It will continue to go up over time. Bag holders win.

This. Low interest rates create fake economic growth.

>Ah, a 3% interest rate one year before Trumps re-election.
>What a (((coincidence)))

To be fair to the Fed, 3% is their normal, neutral interest rate and they have not been there for 10yrs now.

>"Ethereum"
if you have a time machine and could travel back 4 months, yes.

As of right now, SELL SELL SELL like crazy. Short ethereum and make tons of money.

Nigger have 30g worth of them

Just don't know what it is

The fed reserve attempt to slow the economy.

clearly fake

>Ah, a 3% interest rate one year before Trumps re-election.
thats fantastic a rising interest rate shows a healthy economy that can support itself without arbitrarily lowering the interest rate to incentivize spending

If the economy keeps growing even though interest rates go up, you win, especially if you have money in deposits or your offset account for loans.

Rising interest rates and a reduction of the Fed balance sheet also means lower GDP growth. It is as easy as that. If Trump were to spend 1 trillion more on infrastructure spending and the Fed at the same time raises interests by 1% and sells off 1 trillion in bonds from its balance sheet, the positive effects of the Trump spending gets cancelled out.

Good news. USA seem to have a functional economic system. not like europe where interest rate goes further down, when economy goes up

Silver, don't "invest" in virtual crap

>triangle

can't fool a salty dog kikels

If you honestly think there's a better place to put your money than the US stock market, you're a fucking retard. ZeroHedge is *actual* Russian propaganda.

>there's a better place to put your money than the US stock market, you're a fucking retard

Whoever invests in the broad stock market now after it reached new highs for many years, is completely retarded.

all markets are down
major correction by monday

ya im not brave enough to get into crypto atm. it's too much money for a saving account but the stock market is so fucking high right now.

Bitcoin is having an internal debate about a hardfork so shaky hands are fleeing at the moment. And since bitcoin is viewed as the "gold" standard within crypto other cryptos always tend to follow its trend. You're seeing the reverse of the saying "a rising tide lifts all boats".

This is not up to some lowly goyim to decide what your (((Masters))) at Federal reserve should do. You must take more debts, work hart for God's chosen and give your life to subdue bad goyim who dont bow to Fed like in 1945.

Quantativeveasing and Low interest rates=cheap or interest free loans for corporate America=ploughing money into buying stocks in their own companies, to falsely inflate their own companies value=massive overvalued stock market bubble

>interest rate hike of a couple %=BANG

snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp

You're fucking joking right? All electronic markets today are traded in the fractional reserve system. So for every share of stock or bond thats out there are 50 ~100 times that amount trades everyday on the exchanges. Dow is at 21K. Why is this? And you'll see the same pattern in any other index for the matter. Are all of these stock values based on actual earnings? S&P 500 is trading at 26x earnings and earnings have been going down for the last 7 quarters.

This.

The same deal is going on in cryptocurrency.

It's being bought without merit.

I doubt Bitcoin is actually being used. People can buy in to it all they want, but once people realize it stops changing hands the bubble will burst.

They're doing it to cancel the stock market gains since Trump took office.

That's where we disagree my friend. Bitcoin is the closest thing we have to a free unmanipulated market at the moment due to it's decentralization. Many normies just not woken up to this yet. Yes, there are a lot of speculators at the moment and you can see it in the volatility. But what many people don't know is that we are just around the corner from China announcing it as legal tender within their country. Once that happens its off to the races. BTC is in its infancy.

Why would China do that?

A few years ago there was an internal PBoC whitepaper that was circulated basically laying out over +200 net positive reasons for adopting BTC as legal tender within the country. One of the main objectives of this was to use cryptocurrency as a means of population control within the Chinese society. Remember their population is 1.3 billion people - that's a shitton to control. So what better way to deter a rural province uprising than to cut the village's access to internet thus their access to currency. They need their citizens to be on a form of 100% digital currency so that they can control any and all potential riots. Granted, their plan is to use BTC as a stepping stone to a sovereign China cryptocoin (which will fail btw due to its centralization). Because they know that BTC is decentralized and cannot be controlled by them. Btw, Japan had gained access to the whitepaper and as a result they have now established BTC as legal tender within their own country to try to gain some edge over China in marketshare.
Here's some fun reading to prove the plan is already underway...
reuters.com/article/us-china-internet-fund-idUSKBN156098
news.8btc.com/chinas-official-newspaper-peoples-daily-defines-bitcoin-as-digital-gold

I thought it was because corrupt politicians like converting their Chinese currency to bitcoin. So they could move to another country to avoid being arrested on anti corruption charges.

Either learn to trade stock and have the discipline to stay on top of it or just dump it into a mutual fund.
Also don't bother going to /biz/, it's just crypto-currency shilling now. Literally every thread.

It really is. Wait for it to fall and don't catch a falling knife.

>normal levels are

Nope, politicians in the know of this plan have already been given the green light to start purchasing BTC. That's why the Chinese gov't have been freezing the Chinese exchanges the past few months - they wanted the rehypothication of BTC cleaned out and get the coins on solid foundation before moving forward with their plans. Everyone in the BTC community was freaking out thinking the freeze was a bad thing, but in reality it was steps making the currency more sound for mass adoption by the Chinese people.