Is there really a difference between Africans and African-Americans...

Is there really a difference between Africans and African-Americans? Europeans talk about Africans here like they're normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AA are cuter

They have much fewer nigs than we do. Most are only exposed to tokens like a lot of white elite liberals who've only experience the highest tier nigs. They don't realize there are ones out there than can't understand complex ideas and barely count to ten.

AA were selectively bred to be strong and healthy slaves

african americans got whited sometimes by their masters, i don't know how much that changed the population though

you never seen ethiopian women i guess. eastern africa seems bretty good.

Which is to say genes that correlate with large physical stature (and as a consequence aggression and criminality) were selected for for years to create mutants

Correct. Also we bleached them a bit.

Somalian/Ethiopian are not ''real'' sub saharan africans tho

Aren't they by definition not subsaharan?

Yes. We only have Africans here and they're usually lanky or super fat, and they're kind of dopey too.

Really don't understand the whole American idea of blacks being super alpha males or whatever

AAs:
>fatter
>more aggressive
>IQ in the angry 80s, the sweet spot for violent and criminal behavior
>Average 23% white, shows you the persistence of nigratude
>vast majority come from single moms, broken households
>culture of drugs, sex, and macho behavior
>persist on welfare and handouts

Africans:
>lower IQ means stuck in a state of servitude
>easier to curb criminality because not smart enough to judge the odds of high risk, high reward behavior
>grateful to be here
>traditional families, broken households are rare
>come here to work
>second generation indistinguishable from regular niggers

this is a meme. The US had 100 year period where they actually imported a significant amount of slaves. This is 5 generations, not a long enough period to "breed" anything, let alone humans. stop spreading disinfo leaf.

yeah but too much arab admixture

i thought that until i watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

AA have been fully subverted and brainwashed by Jews. So their lazier, more violent, than their native kin.

Kenya's homicide rate per 100k is 5.75
Chicago's homicide rate per 100k is 27.7

They are both cancer. Africans smell like a bag of shit. Our colony niggers even call african niggers some coon word that means smelly fish.
Africans fucking stink.
Not to mention the crime and aids and welfare

What about in rural negro communities in the American South? That's probably the closest there is to a functional community for American negroes

For africans you forgot the fact that most are short and really skinny. And as for your last point, some africans here in europe seem to adopt the mentalioty of those in America.

Speaking of someone living in a real life Bantustan, I can comment on the authentic Africans around here, based on generalised groupings. Please note that when I speak of Whitey, I am not referring to half-breed Afrikaners that live on the farms with them.

Rural Wild: Hospitable. Regard the white man as a Master still, but with some curiosity, as though an Ancient Precursor has appeared in front of them. Extremely respectful in front of whitey. Poor as shit but don't need much, so don't notice it. Minds of children. Witchcraft and shit everywhere.

Poor Urban: Basically orcs. Violent and living in a case of extreme poverty, with homes similar to Favelas, if not worse. Designated shitting streets everywhere. Constantly starting fires and protests as a demand for more gib me dats. Will necklace anyone if you go near them. Constant baby-rape afoot. Will blame whitey for everything, and will believe everything the ruling party tells them, up to and including that White people can cause natural disasters that destroy their shacks.

Educated Urban: Have learnt astoundingly well the language of American SJWs. Will often quote facts and statistics they pulled straight from American sources, leading to lol-worthy moments when they will quote the wage-gap statistics from America in relation to our own workforce, without realising we are in a different country. Will justify any actions of the Poor Urbans, up to an including rape and murder. The victims deserved what they got because of institutional racism. All the same problems as American tumblr-SJWs, but will occasional mix it up in a very chimpy way by throwing feces on a problematic landmark as a sign of "protest." Constantly speaking as the "voice of their people," when said people would probably necklace them for a packet of chips any day of the week.

Please compare and contrast to your USA blacks.

I thought about adding that but yes, Africans are either short and dwarfish if they are Bantu/Congolese (most Francophone Africans are same as the original stock of AAs) or built like twigs. The women are almost always overweight and look practically identical to each other.

Can confirm this

It is practically identical in the US, save the details like necklacing or witchcraft.

It is almost like race predicts the physical and social characteristics of a population. Really makes you think.

Get out New Fag.

>GET OUT

No, same coonery

Black Africans who come here to the states are more hard-working and have better discipline than African-Americans. They go through legal immigration so we get the best ones. But physically, they are no match with African Americans whose ancestors were bred like thoroughbred horses for over 200 years.

Are you talking about the Surinamese and how they treat Ghanaians? That''s because they blame the Africans for being sold to slavers.
T.
Lived in Bijlmer.

Pretty large differences between
>African
>AA
>Afro-Caribbean
>Euro-African
African Americans have a pretty shit culture, While Caribbeans have a better culture and more native admixtures(Along with some other mixtures). There was even a problem when Caribbeans migrated to the Americas in the early 20th century, because they did not see eye to eye with African Americans.

Pretty much the same

>The women are almost always overweight and look practically identical to each other.
Negroes look very identical to each other, like asians, can't tell them apart.

African diaspora to Europe are the smartest Africans.

African Americans are just average African intelligence.

80% Are obese thanks to welfare. They are why health insurance is expensive

Thanks tha thing is saved

only the strongest and healthiest would have survived the boat trip over.