What does Sup Forums think of the caste system?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_cooperative
scoopwhoop.com/cnn-presenter-eats-brain-aghoris-varanasi/#.apar5dhuk
dailymotion.com/video/x4i4c13_baahubali-scene-de-guerre-du-combat-final_shortfilms
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, no middle class?

Top three classes are from Aryan stock, bottom aren't.

Caste system was originally established by indo-aryan conquerors to maintain their power

It was invented by Aryan conquerors to keep themselves the ruler of the Dravidians. Too bad they racemixed and even the Brahmins aren't really white any more. It was a pretty good try though.

A farmer is a more noble pursuit than a (((merchant))).

>merchantile
>nose
fucking everywhere

This isn't even correct. Pic related is the actual caste system.

Correct
This refers to the "races" assigned to Indians by the British military during the 19th century. They were most interested in the martial races (Sikhs, Jats, Gurkhas) so they could induct them into the British East India Company's mercenary vanguard

makes sense with inherited traits and all high IQ should breed with high IQ those with a more martial gift so to speak should maintain it and form the backbone of the army the west would do well to at least consider such a thing

>the "outcast" is the only one that I would ever consider fucking
>because obvious reasons

According to this chart, the Caste System is the supreme fag enabler.

Yes imagine being a genetic outlier born with a 180 IQ into the menial labour caste with no hope of ever attaining any upward mobility whatsoever except by leaving the country. Its almost like thats the reason why India is such a great society. We should definitely emulate them in this regard.

So you're saying it would work better if there was some mobility between the castes?

It's another decadent Oriental social system

If there is mobility then they arent castes they are classes.

yet none of them know how to poo in the loo

Much like Vancouver.

whoever made this chart is retarded.

I love how americans keep calling east indians aryan when they are actually anglo halfbreeds.

>amerilogic

>latrine cleaners
easy job

Is fucking untouchables degenerate?

But isn't this like saying that we should allow smart negroes to racemix with whites or jews? This would just drag them down, because their average is still the same

True

Why not relegate someone to a caste after they've had time to mature and one can properly assess their natural propensity towards this or that way of life? Basically a meritocracy, but within the confines of a strict hierarchical system.

Nah, a farmer can only feed his family and his neighbors, a merchant can bring that food to places that need it the most and help to solve supply/demand issues.

I'm a merchant and its frustrating when people say I don't bring any real value. When obviously I do, or else the person who is buying my items wouldn't be for the price I'm offering them at.

Example:
They have a demand for a certain vegetable their local noble farmer refuses to grow. I happen to know a farmer's market where I can get these vegetables to this person. I go and purchase said vegetables, and sell them to this person. They pay me an agreed upon price that makes the transaction worth my time. Now tell me how I didn't just add value to that person?

Imagine doing that to an entire town, or kingdom. That's the power that merchants have, that's why they're put higher than farmers.

No. IQ mostly comes from individual genotype. Culture can only have a 20% handicap at most.

IQ is 80% genetic 20% environmental.

A 180 genetic IQ blackman mating with a 105 genetic IQ white woman will produce a child with a genetic IQ of about 142 but minus an additional 20% for being raised without a father.

But what happens if you remove the farmer vs. if you remove the merchant? Which is more critical?

That isnt a caste system. Thats a class system. Youre born into castes.

then cities will die

Source? Genuinely curious.

But IQ usually trends to the racial mean. A 160 IQ black person will probably not have 160 IQ children

>180 genetic IQ blackman

Lost me there. You almost sounded credible too.

it's shit

Dumb. Kick niggers and foreigners out. Meritocracy is the best way

you need both, why choose one over the other? It isn't black and white. The farmer's role is important, but not more than the merchants role.

The farmer can only produce so much of something, whereas the merchant can get you as much of something as you need, through a network of farmers. Things that certain farmers don't produce or carry. It doesn't matter which you get rid of as there will always be someone willing to fill the role, what matters is the influence of the particular role filled.

The result has been endless street shitters.

yeah but the niggers and foreigners could be in the servant class, making sure food is cooked right, lawns look good, trash is kept up, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_cooperative

hurrr yea cuz that turned out well right?

I love the caste system. A role and place for everyone on the same level.

There have to be servants and laborers, but no one wants to be beneath someone. Good way to let them think they're equal and work away.

Because humans reproduce sexually. That means that 180IQ black man needs a mate. And 80IQ negresses are mostly what he has to choose from. He's lucky to find a negress with even 100IQ.

It happens. It's just very very rare compare to Cuckasians or Asians. But there are so many nogs that a few geniuses are bound to crop up every once in a while.

>street sweepers, latrine cleaners
These are the same job in india

I think they worship Slaanesh.

In India foreigners are outcastes. Even whitey.

underrated post

Fair enough. Platonic aristocracy would be more accurate.

Problem is there will be a lot of human capital going to waste. Leaders like Adolf and Mussolini weren't born into rich or noble families.

Or just have the stupid people do those jobs and be given paychecks instead of relying on gibs

Is touching unfuckables degenerate?

>Leaders like Adolf and Mussolini weren't born into rich or noble families.
But the difference is that in these societies, everyone is for the most part racially similar. In the hindu society the different castes have huge racial genetic divisions between them

Well Vishnu did take the form of the most beautiful woman ever to seduce the nectar of immortality from the Asuras.

Yeah, actually it was fucking great until they forgot their place. Once they had a vote and some politicians saw the easy in into office, it was over.

Nope where I am from visitors and guests are considered equivalent to divinity. Aditidevo bhava is what they call it.

street sweeper = latrine cleaner

>tfw martial master race

No, its frowned upon. Back in the day it was forbidden because dealt with dead bodies and the diseases and 'sins' was believed to get passed into the person touching the dead. This they were avoided and not allowed to mingle.

>implying I'd enjoy assimilating into India

Sure, and people can rise out of their caste by seizing and creating opportunities for themselves to do so. It's not like someone just handed Adolf and Mussolini the fuckin' keys to the world when it was their time..

>just have the stupid people do those jobs
>niggers and foreigners

that's who I was talking about.

I ain't talking about seduction, but degeneracy and disease. So Nurgle as well.

so either make clones with neural inhibitors or robots.

Where is that? Western/Northern Europe?

These subhuman savages smoke their own shit and pierce their penises.

Also gypsies are indians.

the farmer is more important because the merchant would be out of a job without the farmer, the farmer would still have a job without the merchant. simple stuff yo.

ayy baby asl?

As a defensive measure meant to subjugate the lower races, I'd be all for a form of caste system.

>Sure, and people can rise out of their caste by seizing and creating opportunities for themselves to do so
I'm not too familiar with how systems like these work in practice, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance. The impression I get is that they tend to be quite rigid, and that castes are static in relation to each other. Is this not accurate?

Sure for the future, but then have an entire race of people on earth that would need to be dealt with either through genocide, or just having them be those servants.

All you have to do to make them accept their roles as servants is to cut off welfare, and allow an influx of minimum wage labor/servant jobs that allow them to get wasted in their off time, and buy shiny clothes.

Only way to cut off welfare is to kill politicians, or get into office and make it happen. It should be easy enough as soon as the majority realizes that it should be taking care of itself and not the minority of a nation and that that's all that welfare is doing, entitling a minority of parasites to skimp on their duty in our society, being servants and laborers.

Not true though, how would the farmer sell his wares? He could be self reliant, sure, but not important.

The farmer does not make an impact on society the way a merchant does. Sure the farmer can be self-reliant and never have to worry about going hungry, but that doesn't make them more important as a whole to society.

>cannibalism
>world superpower by 2050
I fucking hate indians.

scoopwhoop.com/cnn-presenter-eats-brain-aghoris-varanasi/#.apar5dhuk

Japs can't post source

Farmer is ultimately more important, because anyone can be a merchant but not anyone can be tasked with raising crops properly.

You forget how delicate it is to be a farmer, you act like the job can be done with a blindfold. It's a life and death skill.

it is accurate, however it simply slots them into a role. It does not force them to live by it. They can, they'll face resistance, but they can be whoever they wish to be should they be willing to put in the work to get there.

Yes, anyone can be tasked with raising crops properly, and anyone can be tasked with merchanting properly.

The argument of how difficult ones trade is (an entire debate in itself) still does nothing to show how it's value to society as a whole is more important than that of the merchants, it simply isn't.

And yet entire civilizations were built all putting the merchant at the very bottom or certainly never near the top, hmm. You can't possibly understand what you don't even know.

And yes, the difficulty of a trade does determine its value to society, example is sport stars. What they do is difficult, so they get paid a ton.

>Street sweepers
>latrine cleaners

what's the difference

Fuckin Kek Australia

difficulty doesn't correlate with value to society
you think what the Kardashians do is valuable?

one is the easiest job in the world

Who cares? They're still all smelly Indians.

The outcast part is wrong and so is the brahmin iq stat

world super smelly power

>a few hundred aghoris represent India

What caste are you? Have you ever met a brahmin? what are they like?

>pic
Where is this image orininaly from? Before photoshopping in the beach? Was it the post-election riots?

well it lead to people shitting in the streets so

They were too late forming it.

I am a Kshatriya and yes I've met a brahmin they are regular people they are kind of Jewish in nature

Once in a hundred millenniums yeah.

And then he's beaten to death for "being onna dem dere cracka ass mofuggas".

wew

I would cast my seed into that outcast if you know what I mean

It's in your pants with your virginity Mr.Nip Slope

>a few hundred
More like hordes.

dailymotion.com/video/x4i4c13_baahubali-scene-de-guerre-du-combat-final_shortfilms

Nah, something about "playful jews" in the national geographic.

can you tell what someone's caste is just by looking at them?
What gives it away?

>posting scenes from a movie
Their name our castes are inscribed in our surnames

It doesn't work that way because the
1. Iq of the parents is also influenced by external factors. So you would never know how much iq does the genetic material really provide
2. The girl is a genetic lottery. she takes genes from x1 and from x2 based on probability. The boy takes his Iq from the x chromosome provided by his mom. Which might not be determinant in forming the moms iq, as maybe she took it from the other x chrom or only be partly determinant.
In conclusion getting a smart wife doesn't guarrantee smart kids.

that's actually pretty neat

hnnnnnnnng that outcast

>Implying those filthy poos use a bathroom

>what's a farmers market?

it demonstrates how backwards Indian's really are. They still believe in a caste system which binds the person to that caste for the rest of their life and they also still worship cows, India is the shithole of the planet.

Yet they still all shit in streets, squat on top of normal toilets and wipe their ass with their hand

Thanks Australia, now can you help me find my sides?