I unironically believe the Holocaust was a hoax now

I unironically believe the Holocaust was a hoax now.

First I questioned the obvious:
>Holocaust denial criminalized in many European countries
>Swastika banned in Germany
>Why no federally funded memorial for slavery, only Jewish deaths.

Then came the questions after investigating:
>no proven gas chambers
>eyewitness accounts are he/she said at best, and constantly disproven or admitted false
>the agreement between Germany and Palestinian Jews to transfer German Jews to Palestine, selling their valuables and giving them their earnings once arriving in Palestine
>Zyklon B used to delouse
>Allied forces cutting off all transport routes to intermittent labor camps for Jews awaiting transport to Palestine resulting in starvation
>the number of Jewish deaths considered as a whole in the Holocaust total number, whether it was death by allied bombings or starvation in routed camps

But the most obvious:
>Holocaust used as justification for establishing a Jewish ethno-state in Israel.

So where do we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=_c9oIVwDM6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you

We killed jews. We were proud of it too faggot.
Listen, you keep this conspiracy bullshit up too and we will fuck you up too

PS~
>mfw
>classical frisky testy

Mr. Liebowitz, please.

most obvious is germany proudly flying the degenerate jewish weimar republik flag as their current national flag.

to any thinking man, that demonstrates the jews won the war.

No one knows what your flag means meming faggot.

>fails flag test

Look into actual counterarguments. The David Irving trial and nizkor go into extreme, minute detail.

Sup Forums's version of a Templar flag.
Is there irrefutable proof of the Holocaust presented in those trials?

I mean, have you read the works of actual academics such as Viktor Frankl, which is a jew but is ok

I would say Nizkor presents excellent evidence, but nothing that can't be refuted if you believe in a global Jewish conspiracy.

It falls on its' own absurdity. Why would Germany, in the midst of losing the war and attacked on 3 fronts, waste resources and manpower to exterminate millions of jews? You'd have to present some pretty strong evidence for the holocaust to make me believe it against this, evidence that has never been presented.

I'm sure a shitload of people died in the camps and at some point there was probably literally massive executions, especially towards the end, but this organized genocide doesn't make sense and the number 6 million is a meme-number that has been changed a hundred times.

my gf has a degree in history and still stuty it

the holocaust happened but what most people dont know is the allies actually knew it way before they they invaded germany. They decided to hide it to their population i dont remember the reasons why but basically they didnt care much about that

She also said both side were terrible and hitler was only marginally worse than the allies

Digits confirm

In this sense it was a planned PR operation by the high ups in the allies.

Its sick to think that a small cabal of the jewish elite was willing to sacrifice that many jews just to get carte blanche to rape the world.

But hey, it seems thats what happened

I imagine it doesn't cost that much if you're letting them starve. Any nation at war has POW camps, and these were essentially POW camps where you let people starve to death.

the truth fears no inquiry

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

I havent even thought about that honestly

Some more obvious plot-holes in the Holohoax franchise.
>Germans desperate for armaments and war materials start systematically killing slave labour population, en masse, instead of using them to win the war!
>Germans build swimming pools, theaters and brothels in 'death' camps.
>MAJOR outbreak of typhus towards the end of the war. MANY dead.
>Zyklon B used to delouse to protect AGAINST typhus.
>First British doctors on the scene do not describe systematic killing factories but neglected slave labour camps where food and supplies have run out because of deteriorating infrastructure.
>ENDLESS supply of Holohoax survivors.

Redpill the normies, so I don't have to anymore.
The thought police are on to me.

Actual inquiry examines all sides of an argument. Read the fucking counterarguments. Nizkor is a site that has a massive collection of specific rebuttals.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c9oIVwDM6Q

t. anglo skinhead

>She also said both side were terrible and hitler was only marginally worse than the allies

Sorry to break it to you, but your girlfriend is a kike

13.151 The double standards which Irving adopts to some of the documents and to some of the witnesses appears to me to be further evidence that Irving is seeking to manipulate the evidence rather than approaching it as a dispassionate, if sometimes mistaken, historian.

13.163 I find myself unable to accept Irving's contention that his falsification of the historical record is the product of innocent error or misinterpretation or incompetence on his part. When account is taken of all the considerations set out in paragraphs 13.140 to 13.161 above, it appears to me that the correct and inevitable inference must be that for the most part the falsification of the historical record was deliberate and that Irving was motivated by a desire to present events in a manner consistent with his own ideological beliefs even if that involved distortion and manipulation of historical evidence.

13.167 The charges which I have found to be substantially true include the charges that Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence; that for the same reasons he has portrayed Hitler in an unwarrantedly favourable light, principally in relation to his attitude towards and responsibility for the treatment of the Jews; that he is an active Holocaust denier; that he is anti-semitic and racist and that he associates with right wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism.

they did kill jews, but nowhere near the 6 million or so

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

>everybody that dislike hitler is jewish

user, there isnt that many jew in the world... i hope

I'm impressed that it took this long for me to be called a kike

>I imagine it doesn't cost that much if you're letting them starve. Any nation at war has POW camps, and these were essentially POW camps where you let people starve to death.

but the narrative isn't starvation. The narrative is gassing and cremation.

They aren't mututally exclusive. Grossly underfeed (AKA starve) since they're going to die anyway, gas or otherwise kill, and then incinerate or bury in a mass grave. If people die from malnourishment in the interim, who cares?

I have a degree in history. Holocaust didn't happen.

also dont forget the numbers, probably the easiest way to cast doubt. Do it for yourself, divide 6 million by the amount of days the camps were running. Then look at how many were death camps, then see if that makes sense to you. With that number its clear as day they weren't cremated, so WHERE are all these dead jews buried. You can't find them. Less than 300k died. Many of natural causes. It was war, bad things were happening, germans died about the same proportion.

this is getting too complicated. When set up all this infrastructure for a myriad of death schemes when a mere bullet does the trick?

Occam's Razor. This is all too far fetched.

Anyway there are several layers of redpill to the holocaust. First stage was holocaust was bad. Second stage is denying it happened anywhere near the claims. Third stage is saying who cares jews deserved it and probably worse. Im at third stage but don't mind people at stage two, you probably have some more empathy

The only thing this proves is that the third reich really prioritized this extermination campaign, since, unfortunately, it seems to have happened.

When we're talking about something for which there (seems to be?) is physical evidence, you need to demonstrate that it was impossible, not unlikely.

Hitler was a hero, he kill Jews and Bolshevik leftust. Sieg heil!

kek

I mean its really really obvious when you question it even slightly, like how the fuck did our parents/grandparents believe shit like this?

You forgot that all the "death camps" fell behind the Iron Curtain.

>inb4 Mauthausen
From what I've studied the Boneyard was a labor camp where the political enemies of the Nazis would work until they where useless, at which point the Nazis would use gas to put them out of their misery.