Anyone here from Idaho?

Anyone here from Idaho?
You recognize the victim from pic related?
An innocent white child. She received no justice.

Hamdi Ulukaya.
Recognize that name?
Probably not. He's the founder of Chobani yogurt.
He's actively involved in importing thousands of muslim refugees directly.
To Idaho. To work cheap labor in his yogurt plant. And spread islam of course.

As an American, I must disown all of Idaho for their inaction in rectifying this egregious failure of justice.

I know my town would lynch the bastard rapist and any adult he had contact with the night of the verdict. All I can ask of you is that you post a picture of her and her attacker on your mirror and look at it everyday. Remember what you were, and face what you've become, Idaho.

Other urls found in this thread:

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
teaparty.org/muslim-refugees-rape-5-year-old-idaho-girl-judge-punishes-parents-sick-order-243814/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What can we do. No one cares.

A good reason to burn Idaho to the ground.

Wow.That hurts.

Fuck Islam.

Politicize the living hell out of it and continue to radicalize the people of good sense.

Where's your vigilanty kill em all mob now, Amerifats? Fuck you! You do nothing aswell, you white niggers!

>a butthurt eurocuck appears
There's also a pretty big difference between 1 and 1400 you massive cuuuuuuuuuuuck

Didn't this turn out to be british tabloid fake news? I'm pretty sure it was.

Part and parcel of living near Muslims I'm afraid.

It begins with spreading awareness. Don't be a defeatist bitch.

OI VEY GOYIM WHY ARENT YOU ATTACKING MUSLIMS YET!!!1!.

At least we have a chance after witnessing Germany fall, and UK crumbling. As I said, my home town, even my state of West Virginia, would never allow this to reach trial if there was a confession/proof.
No. A gag order was placed on the sentencing, and the victims family was threatened by the prosecutor about not speaking to media.

This, /pol can do it, daily thread on the mudslime menace here in the states and calling out those who enable it to happen

Muslim rapists. Why aren't we killing muslim rapists?

No, this shit is real, its all about money and politics

>>victims family was threatened by the prosecutor about not speaking to media.

which is typical with sealed cases involving juveniles.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html

Seems to me like this was just a cultural misunderstanding

When has Germany fallen???

Muslims need to be eradicated.

teaparty.org/muslim-refugees-rape-5-year-old-idaho-girl-judge-punishes-parents-sick-order-243814/

its pretty obvious that government and law enforcement are receiving payment not to prosecute migrants who commit crimes. Not just in europe, but apparently in america too. Migranta are being used to terrorise native populations

Nothing but weak excuses. Typical.

You can keep shilling you dumbfucks. The population is already so numb from all the escapism your masters introduced. Wont do a god damn thing.

payment to import them and payment not to prosecute their crimes

you got the proper license for that much salt?

The refugees were aged 14, 10 and 7, gotta start early

Thanks Canada.
You joke, but "Cultural misunderstanding" and "sexual emergency," at this rate, will become terms as common as "gender fluidity" and "micro-aggression."
The problem we face is similar to what Tommy Robinson faces in the UK. His opinion is discredited as Islamophobic and bigoted, regardless of validity. Idaho is a deeply Republican state. For all we know, this is a testing ground to see how conservative states react to "sharia-law" type sentences. We have to meet sharia-law with American Justice while such a thing still exists.

People seem to forget sometimes that the reason we have a justice system is to stop others from taking the law into their own hand. If no one is willing to kill a bunch of rapefugees, then the state doesn't need to uphold the law. So, if you really want the state to crack down on immigrant crime, you need to make the threat of violent retribution clear.

Don't forget everyone, these child Muslim rapists went ass-to-mouth on the 5-year-old.

"You never go ass-to-mouth Randle!"

Some based perspective from our fallen Brothers. I'm sorry for whats happened to your major cities Sweden.

Too true, Sweden.

we don't care, the victim was unattractive

Why the fuck is a sister-fucking confederate bashing a religion that does the same thing his ancestors have practiced?

Jim Crow Laws against the Mussies when?

You could hunt the coloreds down who did it, kill them, then kill their families. Make sure their bloodlines end today.

Why don't you guys hit them where it hurts their wallet. If the family didn't get justice because of this yogurt company start a back last against the company. Ask them on Twitter he they could import rapists who make rapist offspring. Keep pushing it until they lose enough money. I mean what is more important shity jobs that will be replaced by robots with our tax dollars or fucking justice? We aren't animals so I don't believe in mob justice but the father of that girl should do something.

Hispanic pop booms. Aye could be worse.

>dem assumptions

are we headed down the same road as europe?

Idaho is being filled with Muslims? Surprising yet expected. Dearborn, Michigan is lost to the Islamic tide because of the same reasons described

Stay mad whiteboiz, your children are only pleasure dolls for people of color.

>sure is cool sources that aren't biased here

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94