Missing People

There are an estimated 100,000 active missing persons cases in U.S. and as many as 20,000 in Canada.

In some cases its relatively clear what happened to the person:

- Voluntarily missing, people who had legal troubles, were massively in debt, or who were unhappy with their lives who decided to walk away from it and start over.
- People who lived high-risk lifestyles and/or were known to have enemies who were most likely murdered and their bodies hidden or destroyed.
- People who became lost in a wilderness area and who most likely died of exposure, hypothermia, or animal attack.

However that leaves thousands, perhaps even millions of people all over the world who had no known enemies, no reason to walk away, and were not lost in the wilderness who simply vanished. Only a small fraction of these cases ever receive any significant publicly.

So, Sup Forums, I'm curious what you think: where do they all go?

ayyy

Something Jewish

>have a stroke
>end up elesewhere
>no idea who the fuck you are
>get mugged
>get ran over by a truck
>get lost
>get drunk and fall asleep in the snow
>go drink with wrong people

>So, Sup Forums, I'm curious what you think: where do they all go?
In the skinwalker's rape dungeon

That's the kind of questioning that leads to suicide via 2 bullets in the back of the head.

They are taken to an underground alien base where they are made to do hump work until they die.

probably sold off to aliens by the jews

>So, Sup Forums, I'm curious what you think: where do they all go?

Abducted.

I stumbled across Missing 411 a few weeks ago and was hooked watching nearly every interview and now waiting for the feature length doco to come out

Not so QRD:
>20 year veteran/retired cop notices 2 very, very similar cases of people going missing in national parks 3 months apart (both were Harvard grad students)
>starts looking up missing persons in national parks and a pattern begins
>tries to get a list of people gone missing in national parks
>told they don't keep a record (complete lie)
>tries again using legal loopholes
>gets told it will cost with $34,000 for a single case and $1.4 million for the entire list
>gets mad and resolves to keep digging
>has now literally written 5 books about how people go missing in national parks with many, if not all details being the same such as;
-usually children (boys) or men
-are at one end or the other intellectual spectrum (either have a mental deficiency or are the cream of the crop in their field)
-bodies are never found, if they are they are found inconceivable lengths away from where they disappeared
-no shoes are ever found and piece of clothing missing
-none were ever drowned despite some being found in water
-bloodhounds and search dogs REFUSE to track the trail

Seriously fascinating stuff.

Big if true. Anything else on that?

What did you wanna know? I'm just an amateur who just started paying attention but it's really fucking strange and the author David Paulides does a great job of just presenting the facts of each case and letting you ponder over it because even without an explanation it's pretty weird.

There was one case that was so fucking weird it got to me
>nig at a party decides to walk home not too far away
>D2 athlete so very fit and pretty straight edge
>disappears
>found (I think) a few days later (some of these guys go missing for 90 days and the coroner says they've been dead for 70 so what happens in the meantime)
>find the nigs shoe, in next door neighbours yard, belt in the yard next to that, jumper in the next yard and then it's a clearing and a lake/swamp
>Nig is found in the lake
>Detective is on the ball and notices something fucked up, the guys socks are white and clean, meaning he didn't walk on the grass or muddy ground around the lake

Also look up the disappearance of Henry McCabe, he called his wife at the time of his disappearance and it went to voicemail so she has the message and it's chilling as fuck, inhuman growls and moans followed by someone (not Henry) saying "stop it" before the phone dies.

there's heaps of stuff on youtube to keep you busy if you want to look into it David Paulidis or Missing 411, he also works with the CANAM Missing Project for Canada and America

>or who were unhappy with their lives who decided to walk away from it and start over.
You wouldn't imagine how close I was to becoming one of these statistics

My plan at the time was to move somewhere coastal far away from a city but close enough to a coastal town so I can get drinkable water and just live in a tent in a secluded spot on a beach and spend the rest of my days fishing, surfing and kicking a football around to myself

Thanks, man.

The best kind of suicide.

I remember him being completely reasonable saying that in order to keep records of missing person's cases, you'd only need a pen and a notebook.
and the parks stated that it's not their business to do so.

Yeah one of the interviews I watched he says I'll teach all of you in this room how to do it now you get a pen and paper and you write their name, the location of the disappearance and the date and that's it, anything else is great but that's it he said any small to medium sized police department (so not a huge budget federal branch like the National Parks Registry) you can walk into and have their list of missing people within an hour why not these people who have agents trained above and beyond that of most law enforcement

obviously (((someone))) is disappearing them

my first guess would be medical experimentation followed by ritualistic torture / sacrifice (and we all know who's been accused of that for centuries)

This is some mediocre genre fiction you've got going OP. Keep it up, maybe you'll be the next Damon Lindelof.

It's not fiction you moron.
Why would anyone make up a disappearance of a loved one and report it?
Get your shit together man.

They got culled by the cabal for making good memes and finding out stuff.