Feminism is rising in France

Feminism is rising in France

#Manspreading is trending on Twitter.
Paris want to ban manspreading after one journalist took a photo of a man and complained about it...

Bad days are coming for us

looks like nobody care here

This is some fake ass bullshit right here. Litterlay it looks like a fag in skinny jeans who probably sucks cock in the men's bathroom posing for a pic. Give me a fucking break. When they start enforcing the woman taking up 3 seats with all their bags bullshit. I'll give slightly more of a fuck. Oh and dudes have balls for fucks sake. When I see a guy tightly crossing his legs. I feel bad for his tiny balls being crushed into diamonds.

Women bitch and complain about anything

wtf RARE?

They can eat a dick, and find out why we do that at the same time.

Plus as always it'll be blown out of proportion, like a dozen guys do it among the millions of people taking public transportation, and as a result, all men have to cut their balls.

We should be complaining they get the pill for free while we still have to pay for condoms, that'd teach them what "equality" means.

Can we also ban fat people from public transport? I can't stand their smell and their occupying of two seats. Fucking Fatspreading

>trying to stop manspread
>on public transport in Paris

Yeah, those women and betas can have fun trying to tell dunecoons and niggers not to sit like that.

Do you need another visit from dr germany?

staged

Does anybody actually sit like that when they are on public transportation?

I've seen plenty problem glasses with an entire seat full of grocery bags but i have never seen any "man spreading" to the level that people can't sit in seats.

Women emasculate men as a test. You fail - you don't reproduce.

It's just how women work. They make things that bother them a huge deal and all about them.

Public transportation etiquette is a problem for everybody, but not because of manspreading. Old ladies with stinky groceries and full of bags occupying too much, also morbidly obese people doing the same as the groceries from the old lady (stinking and occupying too much space) and of course assholes that use your ribs as armrests for their elbows.

yes there are but it's the same people that plays rap music very loud and insult other passengers

bagspreading is a way more common problem but.. hey we are men we don't care, if we want to sit where a bag is we just talk to the girl and tell her to leave it from the chair

Amerilards just don't have real things to fight for.

Ban pre-marital sex and all these women will fall in line

nah , it's bullshit , only insane peoples are for a law

Jesus FUCKING Christ. This is making me blow a gasket. We're castrated cucks. Really. Fuck this. Electing Macron, very low public support against terrorism (when our army/secret service does a good job), accepting immigrants, posturing about integration and multiculturalism, and then this shit?

I hope Anne Hidalgo chokes on nigger dicks.

it's not paris it's madrid

Staged as fuck desu

Hope the language barrier is enough to shield you from this cancer frogbros

this is so obviously fucking fake.

I don't know, honestly. I doubt it's very spread *pun* and, in all honesty, I frankly doubt this law will make it or will even be taken seriously. It's really just to virtue signal your shit into the national evening news, and then everybody will stop giving a fuck.

basically madrid started a campaign anti legs spreading and 20 Minutes is asking if we should also do something against it (just baiting so clics)
nothing is happening you are a lying cuck

Hi newfag.
Feminists deserve to be shot desu. Women have no place except in the kitchen. Why should I have to squash my nuts together because feminists can't stand to see the tiniest amount of masculinity? I would be nice if it were like the cave days where we could just throw a bitch over our shoulders and fuck them into submission. That would shut their slut mouths up.

>Feminism is rising in France
>Paris want to ban manspreading
>Bad days are coming for us
no shit, you voted for Macron

>We should be complaining they get the pill for free while we still have to pay for condoms, that'd teach them what "equality" means.

>this unaware
They give that to women so men feel safe not putting condoms on and can get tricked into impregnating them when they feel like you are the person to entangle. It's also not an accident that France makes it illegal for men to verify if the child is yours via DNA. Now, if they gave men condoms, then men would know for sure if the child is his.

Beat your women, Manuel. Make them learn their place

Could someone drop a few feminism redpills
like the one cap where some guy explains how feminism is the reason for shit economy