TANKER NUKE THREAD: MW REMASTERED EDITION

abcnews4.com/news/local/wando-welch-port-terminal-evacuated-for-threat
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html
live5news.com/story/35668077/federal-state-authorities-continue-investigation-into-threat-reported-at-wando-terminal

RADIATION EMITTING FROM MAERSK MEMPHIS SHIP IN CHARLESTON PORT

POTENTIAL NUCLEAR TERROR THREAT

KEK WILLS IT

WILL THIS FINALLY STUMP THE TRUMP?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition
archive.is/Hu84N
fox25boston.com/news/us-2-chinese-jets-conduct-unsafe-intercept-of-navy-aircraft/526976467
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/
youtube.com/watch?v=nk00uieVbAM
ltpaobserverproject.com/natural-hazard-monitor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oQW6hFAJE3I
youtube.com/watch?v=LtUzWmt2-mc
youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU
splash247.com/charleston-terminal-reopens-suspected-dirty-bomb-threat-lifted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if we archive it

>edition cnn com/2017/06/15/us/port-of-charleston-threat-evacuation/index.html
archive.is/Hu84N

Bad Goy!

RADIATION SNIFFING NAVY PLANE NOW IN THE AIR.

Looks like P3C Orion was scrambled and is maintaining a VERY strange pattern near DC (maybe to monitor NYC as well, or maybe to uplink sensor data straight into NSA).

P3C ORION - "Four-engine turboprop anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft."

For those who don't remember, the US used P3C Orions as radiation-sniffing surveillance plane near North Korea last month.

fox25boston.com/news/us-2-chinese-jets-conduct-unsafe-intercept-of-navy-aircraft/526976467

See the plane for yourself here at this unfiltered ADSB website (filter military planes).

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/

SOMETHING IS GOING ON PEOPLE

Timeline

20:00 - Authorities learn of dirty bomb threat
23:00 - P3 Orion is scrambled
00:00 - USCG tweet about potential threat in Charleston
01:30 - Port of Charleston evacuated
04:00 - All clear in Charleston

HOW MANY DEAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=nk00uieVbAM
HOLY FUCK

this is weird. there was a major solar proton flux event around the time of this event... and it just started back up again...

btw, solar protons are high energy particles that can be detected by geiger counters...

i wonder where and how these solar protons are detected?

ltpaobserverproject.com/natural-hazard-monitor.html

Bump for conspiracy

The USGS twitter page said its all over and operations resumed as normal? Am i missing anything??? Did they not find the bomb on (((purpose)))

It would be easier to say how many left alive

Only dead larpers

Anyone remember the thread last night warning of a nuclear attack this month?

Outstanding

WC-135s also mentioned in that article are actually the aircraft used to collect atmosphere samples to detect radiation. Dubbed the sniffer.

end times begins with a nuke in southern california and a great earthquake on the san andreas fault line all in the bible which causes ww3 and the takeover of america by russia and north korea and china

youtube.com/watch?v=oQW6hFAJE3I

youtube.com/watch?v=LtUzWmt2-mc

It was some LARPer on youtube that feds took seriously for some reason. He'll be bunking with Tyrone by the end of the day for being a retard.

The happening has already been confirmed over. No radiation was found in the port and safety zones have been lifted.

the FBI is detaining the user who reported this

Bunch of pathetic LARPERS

It means code red "we're doing shit so serious Joe Schmuck shouldn't know or he'll get on his mobile scooter and loot the local Walmart" levels of happening.
Does anyone really believe that the government will go on twitter and tell everyone "oh by the way we found a dirty bomb/nuke. So uhm yeah, they might go off and you die or get cancer. Just so you know".

WC-135s also just look for debris and effluents from an explosion they don't and can't search for unexploded bombs on the ground.

I live in Charleston. Been listening to police scanner all night. A few minutes ago they started telling all non essential units to fall back, including the helicopter. Just heard that the search had been aborted. I guess they didnt find anything?

Not a big deal. I just looked up my range on nukemap from that part of the port. In order for me to be in the blastwave, it would hav

Yeah, I'm going with a big "no" even if they found something.

For OPSEC reasons, as well as asshole blocking.

THERE IS NOTHING

JUST LARP LARP CAUSING TROUBLE FOR FBI

sometimes, shit is just not a conspiracy. It's nothing.

but why outright say its over, then people will blame the Gov if any bomb goes off.. why not keep it as active?

Duh. It's some dumb user making a prank

Stupid LARPers

Kys

There is nothing

Get over it

THERE WAS NO BOMB

Just explaining how that post is complete nonsense.

It's probably just being tested, that is where the base is. From wikipedia:

There were also thirteen Naval Reserve patrol squadrons identical to their active duty "Fleet" counterparts, said Reserve "Fleet" squadrons being based in Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, Massachusetts (later relocated to Maine), Illinois, Tennessee, Louisiana, California and Washington. Two Fleet Replacement Squadrons (FRS), also called "RAG" squadrons (from the historic "Replacement Air Group" nomenclature) were located in California and Florida. The since-deactivated VP-31 in California provided P-3 training for the Pacific Fleet, while VP-30 in Florida performed the task for the Atlantic Fleet. These squadrons were also augmented by a test and evaluation squadron in Maryland, two additional test and evaluation units that were part of an air development center in Pennsylvania and a test center in California, an oceanographic development squadron in Maryland, and two active duty "special projects" units in Texas and Hawaii, the latter being slightly smaller than a typical squadron.

here we find obama being revealed as the antichrist

>all non essential units to fall back

Wouldn't that mean it's happening? Essential personnel are not allowed to evacuate.

The Bird is returning back to the nest

kek good o

Lame, you already posted that.

THERE WAS NO THREAT

ONLY A STUPID user LARP

SHUT POL DOWN

END WMAF

NOTHING

POL BTFO

END WMAF

got to keep people updated

That is because THEY ARE DOUBLE CHECKING

BUT THERE IS NOTHING

You have to post the rest of these, I fucking keep losing it over these.

END WMAF

NOTHING

SHUT POL DOWN

OR WE GET THOUSANDS MORE FALSE REPORTS

IT IS JUST LARP LARP

Don't (You) me you fucking foreigner FUCK. This is an American thread get out.

THERE IS NO HAPPENING

FUCK POL

END WMAF

Eat shit dickweed

YOU ARE A LOSER

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

END WMAF

Whatever Merkel, (((shut it down))) is the only thing you can say these days. Holy fuck I had to clear 40 fucking squares just to post this.

LOSER KARPER

END WMAF

Whoa dude, you sound like you have something personal in this being fake instead of real.

Loser

Shilling so hard rn lmao :joy: #globalism #cuck

There is nothing

End wmaf

End wmaF

End pol

Imagine being that Sup Forums shitposter that posted the original thread and knowing you are about to get v& for larping.

Are dirty bombs even that bad?
Hiroshima literally got nuked to ash and within a few years was a thriving metropolis again.

big nothing burger
unless it was a headfake....

And JAILED BY FBI

I HOPE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN

THERE IS NOTHING

with all these pricks posting I think it's time to implement auto-archiving on Sup Forums.

THERE WAS NO BOMB

JUST LARP

wtf is this picture

It is time to shut Sup Forums down

Time to end wmaf

Please find your nearest bridge and go jump off it

>I hate reality

>pol btfo

Where the FUCK does it mention that? All reports say no radiation

Quit larping and admit it's not happening, like if it was really happening, i would roll some nice digits to please the meme god but that'll never happen..

When your larping gets too real and they scramble Navy planes and a multi-agency task force.

White Male Asian Female?

Ahahaha. Finally larpers are facing the consequences of their attention whoring.

plz blow up

IKR

SHUT POL DOWN

BUNCH OF FAT NEET LARPWRS

AND WASTE TAXPAYER MONEY

you got it

SHUT DOWN POL

SHUT DOWN POL

END WMAF

POL BTFO

END WMAF

"AM I BEING DETAINED?" - Quote from Man Detained

END WMAF

WMAF IS CANCER

POL BTFO HAHAHAHHAHAA

Your service is appreciated

>Have had my gas-mask and iodide tablets packed in a bug out bag for months
>Might actually come in handy

We Fallout now.

POL BTFO

POL GETS BTFO

YOU LOSE

LEFT WIN

WASTES MONET ON LARP

You guys can watch this whole LARP unfold in real-time here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekr5cw2WAbU

POL BTFO

>POL GETS BTFO
>YOU LOSE
>LEFT WIN

It's alright user, we've had bad breakups. Before you know it you won't notice she isn't around.

>I hate truth

What is truth?

Its not over

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Stop LARPING NOW

>THERE IS NOTHING
JIDF, Please Go.

Republican btfo

It seems as though the "Webb" has been caught by the very thing that was trying to catch it.

It's over guys, nothing is happening.
splash247.com/charleston-terminal-reopens-suspected-dirty-bomb-threat-lifted/

Sorry if teuth hurts