Someone will be paying for my

Someone will be paying for my .......

i wonder how big his dick is

It's a 2 inch floppy

You'll be paying to walk the plank

abortion

However big it is, it's completely swallowed by lard.
When I was like 35lbs overweight I lost an inch of dick.
It's actually what scared me into losing the weight and getting my full benis back.

Yargh matey he would break the plank

hence why you'll be buyin one to replace the one you already have matey.

So his dick is completely engulfed by fat?

C A L O R I E T H E I V I N G

Wow, what's going on in B? Micro-penis?

fat layer thickness = dick length
nothing's gonna show

Yes.
With the morbidly obese their dicks basically become like belly buttons.
Piss and shit all over themselves.

So obese people don't/can't have sex?

god I hope not

they obviously can considering people that live in the southern states breed like rabbits.

How?:

Pretty much.
There's also something with women where being super overweight makes it very hard to get pregnant even if the jizz can manage to get there.
Something about fatty acids' effect on their ovaries, I don't understand it very well, but I had a coworker who was fat as fuck who her doctor said she had to lose weight to have any hope of getting pregnant.

> Hidden penis

the southerners prayed to supply side jesus and when they opened the bag to their happy meal they found a baby inside and named it hunter jr.

Fat can be distributed in weird ways. Maybe some fatties still have access to their junk.

we can harvest the fat and transfer it onto the needy starving people of the world trust me i'm a doctor.

Funeral? Probably

Actually, you can use fat grafted from a woman's body to make her boobs and her ass bigger. It's called lipoforming.

is it just me or is there nothing more disgusting than morbid obesity?

i'm starting to think you are attracted to obese folk considering all the images you are posting of them.

kek, i like this meme

Okay let me go the other way then.
A lot of things are unattractive or degenerate or whatever but with fatties I actually feel disgust.

nothing wrong with this image, she's just ribbed for his pleasure.

Who feels bad for this guy? This kind of poundage doesn't happen by accident. Even with a thyroid condition this is insane. I doubt he has a job. He could simply fast and lose the weight. Perfect example of mental illness.

What did boogie's wife mean by this?