Did you remember to apologize for the holocaust and slavery today?

Did you remember to apologize for the holocaust and slavery today?

> holocaust and slavery

I didn't kill any millions of jews and I never owned any slaves. Nothing to apologize for.

Oy veeeey! Hitler injected my grandpa with a chromosome bending liquid that turned him into my grandma, then he wanted him to death on the masturbation machine! Then he carted the body into the furnace via the Holocauster ride!

Oy veeeeeeeeey!

I'm sorry those lies still exist, op. I tried to stop them, I really did. I'm sorry :(

*Wanked

Fucking phone posting.

yup, i let my black friend have his way with my wife. he deserves it :-)
i hope youre voting labor this fall!

Yes. We all need to apologize. Fellow Krauts, vote Merkel this fall, vote diversity, vote refugees welcome, vote muslim migrants welcome to apologize for the sins of your great grand parents against the Jews. It all makes so much sense!

I'm actually really sorry for the holocaust but I can't change the past. I know that it's very hard to forgive but maybe someday Jews will look at Germany without any understandable hatred.
Since WW2 Germany changed a lot and the Jewish communities in our city grow very fast once again.

Gas the kikes, niggers, and degenerate white niggers
Race war now

Do the mongols apologize for killing so many peoply and collapsing nations?
Do the Russians apologize to Ukrainian for holodomor?
Do the Chinese genuinely apoligize for their injustice?
If no, fuck off you little shit

What the fuck is the holocaust?

>implying they we're bad things.

yes, yes they do. time for round #2.

we finns will never apologize for ruling over the mongol empire WE WAZ KHANS

To bad the holycaust didnt happend. I wish it would.

My people never enslaved anyone and saved yids from holocoaster (which turned out to be a big mistake). Am i supposed to apologize too?

>apologise for holohoax
my grandfathers fought to save the kikes
>slavery
coming from a poor white native British background we had no slaves, oh and I was born in Hull, William Wilberforce was the drive that freed slaves worldwide.
So pretty much we fucked up big on both counts.

I wrote a script that does this every time I log in.

Are you a communist faggot or not?

I'm a black Jew, gibs me.

You can not keep getting away with this mongolia

I prefer to remember the Holodomor. Every time (((they))) mention the 6 gorillion I bring up the 7 bajillion...
>Fucking Bolshevik jews...

No

kek, ofc.
just cause the holocaust happened on the nazi's terms doesn't mean as a commie i have to disagree with what they did.

Apologize for what, for not doing the job properly and gassing every single one of them? It seems that the stereotype of an efficient German isn't really living up to the reality.

Healthy at every size

I'm sorry

No. I'm not going to.

DER KRAUT SPRECHEN

>literally the best thing that could happen to them
getting free shekels for life and unlimited "get out of jail" cards in return of just 10k dead sounds like a pretty good deal for a whole tribe

Sorry humanity the kike pest was not fully erradicated

Sorry America, we should have known better and not indtroduce foreing species in different ecosystems. Should have let them in Africa where they belong.