Katy Perry MK Ultra meltdown

youtube.com/watch?v=Im6kJiSwrZY

Something very odd about her, especially recently. She and a bunch of others are tools of the Illuminati to soft brainwash the masses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCwWYAgkQOk
youtube.com/watch?v=CEUg7OplvIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vsS97rer-ug
youtu.be/OHnOKUTwinE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't she mock trump?
our lord kek is striking her down for her insolence

she knows her time is up soon, she's looking old

Its part of the act

checked for the curse!

shes high

who cares if she had a bad day at work and needed some attention? shit thread is shit.

>the roastie that keeps dancing

Kek will make an example of these dummies
Their energy are all belong to him

Can somebody make a bit of fancy art work of Kek siphoning the energy from the pipe line between pop stars and their audience and the Illuminati?!

It's part of the performance you retard

tree hugger.. really? back to this shit again? this site is gay mook is a faggot

The comment section is fucking hilarious

Clearly acting, and terribly so.

First Kanye

Now katy perry

These sacrifial lambs are being sacrificed

Why you so surprised

Very Faust

btw that was just some shitty acting 101
i normally dont watch these videos because they make my brain itch, its embarrassingly shit they spoonfeed kids.
Thank fuck I don't let my kids watch this shite, they wouldn't want to now because they too would laugh at it and cringe.

Illuminati shill detected

She's like Miley Cyrus. Deep down they regret being whores and pushing degeneracy. They know they've been used and being used is a bad feeling.

>mind control
Nah it's just a brain tumor. It will be on the news around a week from now.

>mind-control

See this is why I hate the flags

looks like vertigo to me

it's actually a deep artistic statement about how homosexuality inevitably leads to a short life of frailty, pestilence and disease

Why bother cursing the "stars"? Curse the night sky for it can always replace its stars.
If anything people should just try to fuck up the CEOs basically the people that pull the leash of these "artists" or should I say products

>tldr don't vent on the puppets but the puppeteer

Praise Kek and the digits, it must be true anons

its not MK ultra just lots of drugs, fucking whore but on a side note, how do I sign up to be the guy that carries an unconscious katy perry off stage?

Indeed, they serve the gods and their designs for mankind rather than the One True God and His Plan for all things both above and below, here and within.

Katy Perry serves these dark interests, alongside those who work within the unifying forces of Enochian Mysticism and Freemasonry and their masters, the angels/gods who fell from heaven, gave illicit knowledge to mankind and mated with them to create giants of men called Nephilim. Whose descendants who carry their seed trace their ancestry to various noble houses and royal families across the world, including the House of Li in China, Vlad Dracula of Wallachia, the current English Royal Family and other families such as the Sinclairs and Warbergs to name a few. They believe themselves as demigods and the descendants of dragons destined to destroy and eternally devastate people.

Katy Perry serves darkness, those who embrace her embrace the evil in her music.

She will have an helicopter "accident"

>vertigo
nah, it's never that simple

Do you retard think they have a choice? Those are just traumatized, brain damaged puppets.

Stupid Shitlib cunt promoting homosexuality to children. Fuck her.

>woman with anxiety problems who's probably been up all night getting ready for the performance and is probably on dozens of different medications faints while sweating like a pig under stage lights
>HOLY FUCK SHES BEEN MIND CONTROLLED BY THE CIA SINCE AS WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE NO YOUNG WOMEN WHO WANT TO BE FAMOUS SINGERS

Her brain chip is malfunctioning.

>implying you aren't mind controlled by your environment and what they want you to think and feel

At 0.16 she says "Master,i am not feeling so well"

DAFUQ

She was accused for anti-semitism for this video. It's pretty funny desu

Is this recent?

It looks like a stunt. It's clearly acting.

Man, when a woman smells the wall approaching they really do lose their shit.

She better get married and have a kid pronto otherwise she's going to go off the deep end.

(((Master))) is gonna have to sacrifice more babies for stem cells to repair the brain damage from her misuse of psychokinetic abilities.

Checked

They sold their eternal souls for less than a decade of wealth and fame. Now they're getting ready to be thrown out.

Even if it's part of the performance, what the fuck kind of "art" is this? Nothing for sane people.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCwWYAgkQOk

youtube.com/watch?v=CEUg7OplvIQ

It's part of the act

Really shows how stupid the people in the comments are

The scarlet whore of Babylon will ride the beast

They just need a new clone or are going to 3d project her. Why would one waste stem cells on her?

nice act then

>i kissed a girl
>dies of AIDS

wat

Witnessed

What you all don't realise is that MK Ultra and Monarch are not about mind control at all...

It's about distressing the host soul of that body to the extent that a demonic soul is able to take possession of the body. The original soul remains trapped, and subdued by the possessing soul.

Once the originl soul starts to reassert itself, the possessing soul leaves the body, the the host is discarded as they have served their purpose.

Why do these mega stars fall off the map (figuratively speaking) rather than slowly fade. And why do you think all these "stars" have alter egos (their original soul).

The worship by millions of misguided people of these false idols is what helps to feed and empower the elites that rule your lives.

i heard her saying Nashville

if you couldn't see it was part of the shitty act you're an idiot

Humans are free willed. Had she wanted to, with her money, she could have emigrate anywhere to never be heard about anymore

Drugs, that's all

you niggas need to grow up a bit

cheap stunt or on drugs, either way, YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEN

word

Praise Kek!

New clone means she'll have to relearn to control her bio-magnetoelectric energy field. Sure, clones learn fast because of intuition and architectural makeup but still it will not allow her perform at optimum efficiency. In other words she won't be able to imbue her performances and most importantly voice with her will and this will produce shitty content. This means (((they))) can't make money off her until the new clone gets back on the level of the current Katy Parry... if she's even a clone it's possible this is the first time she's experiencing a "burn out".

she did say she sold her soul

Does the Illuminati support the EU.?

It's clearly part of the stage performance. While MK Ultra and the subsequent programmes are very real, there is no need to use them on celebrities who are easily manipulated by money, drugs and small selected social circles.

Well Said Brother, psychological effects are often inflicted by damage done by higher dimensional entities who feed on people who seek fame, fortune and worldly desires through Lucifer or the occult or whatever off-shade, polytheistic, Enochian influenced ideology they spew.

>88

checked

She is clearly a reptilian.
Sometimes our cloaks will malfunction and light will appear to bend or distort.

JUST SHOW YOUR TITS ALREDY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE GOD FUCKING FUCK

you realize you sound like a fuckin retard? what you talk about exists only inside of your head...

The real Miley Cyrus was beaten to death in 2010 when she refused to give sexual favors to Disney executives and wanted to sign off. They replaced her with double.

Most major artists are controlled or replaced with doubles just like they did with Paul McCartney.

The whore of Babylon has already been identified as the Papacy. Although, I will agree with you that Katy Perry is a whore.

HAHA plebs.

Fucking plebs

Illuminati is click bait because they can't sell CDs anymore.

I'm not sure you've looked into it enough to come to that conclusion friend

go to reddit. pussy.

This.

Most of the stuff posted here is just regurgitated disinfo.

MK Ultra is confirmed real but has a ton of disinfo spread around it in order to associate it with quackery to keep it out of the public eye.

Government mind control experiments were confirmed to have taken place in the 60s. We can only try to extrapolate what those programs are capable of now. Personally I think they would be used to make stuff like drone assassins and controlled agents, not fucking degenerate pop stars. You don't need mind control to get those.

>THE ROBOT IS MALFUNCTIONING, PICK IT UP!

>Sometimes our
>our

so ur one of them too

Bitch is high af

It's nothing, I think it's time we all get some much needed sleep, mmm yes...so tired....

My le praise le kek and Trumpe xDDD !!!
Godk ing emparor strike down le bad woman

when is this from? what drugs is this whore on?

what the fuck is up with her fat dyke dancers?

One cannot deny the existence of the Occultist (((Elite))).

>5+1=6
>666

She's a coke addict so that probably had something to do with the collapse
t.Not a druggie

there's nothing to look into... there's no evidence on demons being real, shit, there's not a single evidence on human having a soul... all of this is just wishy-washy thinking, based on watching shitload of youtube videos with pop stars on drugs...

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
F
E

can vouch for this lad

drugs (engineered in lab) + demon soul + technology to change vibrations in the host body and surroundings is what causes them to be controlled then push the agenda

the so called puppets are normal people, who are usually weak and simple and can not really comprehend that they are being used or what they have gotten themselves into. You might think it's shit until you see it happen to your friends and randoms anywhere good drugs and music are sold. You will witness this.

Honestly she looks fucking demonically possessed, not even meming

Russtle Brand was her handler, not suprised, her head must be completely fucked at this point. There was a clip on YouTube of him taking out a card that (not e end fucking kidding) said Obey on it at an awards show and she started acting oddly.

>Aussie flag
>reddit spacing

Cry for attention, was so fake.

The problem with mind control victims is that they aren't thankfully "possessed" but have their mind turned against them. The split personality IS their own but it's been instructed to be there and act against the general will of the sufferer to insure loyalty and/or good performance. It's actually more common around military types usually to remove mercy and make killing machines but since WWII its been used primarily on secret service agents, stars/actors and sometimes random civilians to test out different scenarios and formulate programs.

She didn't take control back because she said "Master" before fainting, this is more about her mind being overloaded and overused physically rather than emotional stress from being "abused".

i wish i was that guy who picked her up :^)

wow. some shitty click bait acting.

Say what you want about the rest but Sir Clive Sinclair is based as fuck

and tbqh

This picture is disturbing to look at

Apparently this is from 2011, its a bit in the show she does so she can leave and get changed.

muh spoogy luuminatty tho
youtube.com/watch?v=vsS97rer-ug

Exactly. Just look at Beyoncé and her "alter ego" Sasha Fierce...

youtu.be/OHnOKUTwinE

She practically admits it herself...

People this is about Illuminati and Zionists trying to control us, that's just a cover for God vs. Satan.

The real war is coming...

drugs, people, she's on drugs.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen, and I feel dumber for reading it.

Fuck you.

>The real war is coming...
We're going to need someone's help

>When you overdose on space shrooms

thats a retarded way of getting to the the wardrobe